Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > Off Topic Forums > Feedback and Suggestions

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 20-05-2015, 07:28:PM   #1
MaxGoal
Club Supporter

MaxGoal is on a distinguished road
How to allow pop ups again?

Hi there!

I know it's rather a problem regarding Google Chrome but maybe one of you can help me.

I accidentally blocked pop ups for this site when I received a private message. Okay actually it was intentionally as I just wanted to get rid of these pop ups regarding new PM's.

But now I can't use the insertion functions for links, images etc. anymore as those pup ups where I need to enter an URL won'T appear anymore.

Of course I googled for a solution but all I found was related to advertising pop ups. So it didn't help me.

Question: How can I "re-allow" this site to create these pop ups again?

PS: I use Google Chrome as you maybe already figured out.

TIA
Old 20-05-2015, 07:45:PM   #2
Azrael
www.jewsforjesus.org

Azrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant future
If you accept Jesus in your heart he will pop up where you least expect it and give you the answer you require but might not seek.

Azrael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2015, 08:47:PM   #3
MaxGoal
Club Supporter

MaxGoal is on a distinguished road
I have no heart. Seems I'm lost then...
Old 20-05-2015, 09:04:PM   #4
Azrael
www.jewsforjesus.org

Azrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant future
It is never too late to accept Jesus Christ our lord in your heart and let him guide you towards the path of salvation.

Old 22-05-2015, 04:43:AM   #5
Pogba4Now
Yellow Card :: Exp. 17/05/14 :: Slowing Azrael's PC

Pogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Pogba4Now Send a message via Skype™ to Pogba4Now
sayz Israel.
Old 22-05-2015, 06:05:PM   #6
Azrael
www.jewsforjesus.org

The Israelites have been forgiven by Christ. Who are we to judge them for their filthy ways, against our lord and saviour's will? All we can do is forgive, forget, turn the other chick and reminisce fondly of 1938.

Old 30-05-2015, 03:51:AM   #7
Pogba4Now
Yellow Card :: Exp. 17/05/14 :: Slowing Azrael's PC

Pogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Pogba4Now Send a message via Skype™ to Pogba4Now
Oh my.