Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > Off Topic Forums > Feedback and Suggestions

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-03-2015, 07:28:PM   #1
OldSchool_7
Club Supporter

OldSchool_7 is on a distinguished road
A problem creating a new thread

Hello, I'm a new member here and since FIFA 07 is my favourite game from the series I wanted to create a topic in its forum about a small commentary patch that I've made and maybe will continue making more. But I tried twice in the last couple of days and it wasn't approved. Could anyone please answer me if there is anything wrong?
OldSchool_7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2015, 08:05:PM   #2
Filipower
Bunburyist

Filipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowFilipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowFilipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowFilipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowFilipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowFilipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowFilipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowFilipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowFilipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowFilipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowFilipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now
Send a message via MSN to Filipower
In order to make a new thread SG needs to receive a very small down payment first, to avoid problems with the advertisers. PM me for details.
Old 04-03-2015, 11:36:PM   #3
Theodorakis
Senior Squad

Theodorakis will become famous soon enough
it was cheap.
Old 20-11-2015, 06:00:AM   #4
Ronit
Club Supporter

Ronit is on a distinguished road
Hi, here i am to help you. Don't be disappointed. Just start with the main page, Click the name FIFA 07 forums, Click on Post New Thread button at the top or bottom of the page. Type a thread title in the Thread Title box and your post in the message box.
Ronit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2016, 10:25:AM   #5
Jimboni66
Club Supporter

Jimboni66 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Filipower View Post
In order to make a new thread SG needs to receive a very small down payment first, to avoid problems with the advertisers. PM me for details.
This is a Joke, right?
Jimboni66 is offline   Reply With Quote