Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > FIFA Series > FIFA 15 Forum > FIFA 15 Editing Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 22-09-2014, 09:19:AM   #53
Dav04
Club Supporter

Dav04 is on a distinguished road
How can I open the EASF file?
I have no problem with chunkzip file but with EASF file I don't know I can open....
Dav04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2014, 04:02:PM   #54
dissectionalone
Senior Squad

dissectionalone has a spectacular aura aboutdissectionalone has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dav04 View Post
How can I open the EASF file?
I have no problem with chunkzip file but with EASF file I don't know I can open....
there are quite a few EASF encrypted files there... Which one are you trying to open? The db? You can't at the moment because there's no tool yet that allows it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LUKEID View Post
Does anyone know where the kits are stored in FIFA 15 Ultimate Edition?
the kits are stored in the data_graphic2.big (I'm not sure about the exact name but it's something like that) for the demo and for the full game there's another big file with a similar name but with the word "extra" added to it.

You'll find the kits and other graphic files inside it
dissectionalone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2014, 10:43:PM   #55
Persee
Youth Team

Persee is on a distinguished road
Is there any way we can import Fifa 14 faces to Fifa 15? One of the main reason why I always hesitate buying new Fifa every years is that we have to start waiting for new faces again and loose so many faces....
Persee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2014, 10:56:PM   #56
powerdrive
Reserve Team

powerdrive is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Persee View Post
Is there any way we can import Fifa 14 faces to Fifa 15? One of the main reason why I always hesitate buying new Fifa every years is that we have to start waiting for new faces again and loose so many faces....
THIS.I am crossing my fingers to have a tool that allow us to convert 14 faces to 15....tbh, I dont care if some facial animations aere gone as long as we can have real faces instead of the generic EA's ones

After a whole year playing with quality faces created by SG's facemakers, it's painful to watch faces of players like Depay, Cerci, jackson martinez, Keylor Navas and many others
powerdrive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2014, 04:45:PM   #57
beta990
Reserve Team

beta990 is on a distinguished road
Has the encryption been 'cracked'?
I think it will be a difficult tasks, but hope it can be done.
Old 23-09-2014, 05:35:PM   #58
dissectionalone
Senior Squad

dissectionalone has a spectacular aura aboutdissectionalone has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by LUKEID View Post
File Master cannot opet that file
There's a 4gb exe for quickbms that can do that
dissectionalone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2014, 07:54:PM   #59
PaulFCB
Reserve Team

PaulFCB is on a distinguished road
is there already a way to edit a player's potential in fifa 15? Or is there no way so far to edit the database?
Old 23-09-2014, 08:27:PM   #60
moddingway
Youth Team

moddingway is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Persee View Post
I guess that won´t be possible since the number of bones of FIFA 14 faces is smaller comparing with FIFA 15 ones. Then the only thing that could be done is to convert faces but without animation ( like 13 to 14 ones ) Now FIFA 15 has many close-ups during the game that faces without animation will look horrible so I guess it will be better to create faces again.
Old 24-09-2014, 08:06:AM   #61
theKris
Club Supporter

theKris is on a distinguished road
wow, fantastic!
theKris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2014, 12:36:PM   #62
CabioCasander
Youth Team

CabioCasander is on a distinguished road
Probably an already answered question but is it possible to mod FIFA on a console?
CabioCasander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2014, 06:01:PM   #63
DizzeeSpellz
Senior Squad

DizzeeSpellz is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by moddingway View Post
I guess that won´t be possible since the number of bones of FIFA 14 faces is smaller comparing with FIFA 15 ones. Then the only thing that could be done is to convert faces but without animation ( like 13 to 14 ones ) Now FIFA 15 has many close-ups during the game that faces without animation will look horrible so I guess it will be better to create faces again.
Yes, it will be better to create again but meanwhile such a tool would be great for me. I'm not too bothered about animations, they're cool and all but i'd rather have a modded face than a generic with animations. :P I really hope a tool can be made like 13 to 14.

I'm not currently taking requests

DizzeeSpellz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 08:43:PM   #64
BlackEmperor
Youth Team

BlackEmperor is on a distinguished road
Has anyone been able to decrypt the ini files already? Beta used the ones from the Xbox 360, but they seem to be different from the PC files, at least playergrowth.ini.
BlackEmperor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 12:12:AM   #65
luizfrj
Club Supporter

luizfrj is on a distinguished road
Could someone send me the grass.lua file from the data_startup.big file? Or teach me how do I do it.... It is located in the same place as settings.lua that was already moded by other guys!

Thank you!!!
luizfrj is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
editing, fifa 15