Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > FIFA Series > FIFA 14 Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 28-03-2014, 11:41:PM   #1
321rellawcm
Youth Team

321rellawcm is on a distinguished road
Post BPL Numbers For SkyBet Teams?

Is there a way to put the BPL Numbers on the SkyBet Shirts when they get promoted to the big league ONLY? (BPL's ID is 13) because I know that the UEFA Champions Cup kits for teams have their own exclusive numbers in the Moddingway Mod, so I was wondering if that was possible....it would make the game really realistic + if we had the chance to know how to change static adboards to electronic in default EA stadiums since the majority of teams or almost every team uses nowadays electronic adboards

Thanks in advance for the replies
321rellawcm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2014, 12:04:AM   #2
ManUtdFan20
Starting XI

ManUtdFan20 will become famous soon enough
Here bud, Did it a while ago.

http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/s...&postcount=917

All the teams promoted from the championship to the EPL will have EPL patches on the kits EPL Numbers and font.

IF you just want to add the EPL Fonts and numbers just add the jersyfont and kitnumbers folder.
Old 29-03-2014, 12:23:AM   #3
321rellawcm
Youth Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManUtdFan20 View Post
Here bud, Did it a while ago.

http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/s...&postcount=917

All the teams promoted from the championship to the EPL will have EPL patches on the kits EPL Numbers and font.

IF you just want to add the EPL Fonts and numbers just add the jersyfont and kitnumbers folder.
Thanks mate I'll take a look at that, but do you know how to install it with the Moddingway Mod?

Edit: Did you also did the same for the SkyBet League 1 and 2? It is very needed because I want to start a career mode in the very bottom and then get promotion until I get to the PL!

Last edited by 321rellawcm; 29-03-2014 at 12:30:AM.
Old 29-03-2014, 06:46:AM   #4
ManUtdFan20
Starting XI

ManUtdFan20 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by 321rellawcm View Post
Thanks mate I'll take a look at that, but do you know how to install it with the Moddingway Mod?

Edit: Did you also did the same for the SkyBet League 1 and 2? It is very needed because I want to start a career mode in the very bottom and then get promotion until I get to the PL!
The way I did it is I made it so when I team plays in the EPL they will have EPL numbers and fonts, So a league 1 or 2 team will have the right numbering and lettering they will not have the patches though.
Old 29-03-2014, 07:07:PM   #5
321rellawcm
Youth Team

...now the thing that disturbs me is the adboards...I am still wondering if it is possible to put them from static to electronic in EA generic stadiums because most of the EPL and Championship alone have electronic adboards display! I'd need help for that with the complete tutorial on how it is possible to do so! Thanks in advance SG'ers

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManUtdFan20 View Post
The way I did it is I made it so when I team plays in the EPL they will have EPL numbers and fonts, So a league 1 or 2 team will have the right numbering and lettering they will not have the patches though.
Wow Really!? That's wonderful ! Thanks a lot mate i'll check that out later on and the patches is a little detail that is not very important, but if it is easy to do, it would be wonderful that you do them for the League 1 and 2
Old 30-03-2014, 06:06:AM   #6
321rellawcm
Youth Team

Got a question....lets say if those teams get promoted in the BPL....will they still have the BPL numbers and fonts during a FA,Friendly,Capital Cup or Champions Cup(UEFA) or it doesnt matter because it's in the BPL championship? Like will it default or something? If it does let the skybet numbers, can someone make them atleast for the UEFA?(Fonts and Numbers for specific sky bet teams....not bpl only teams please) thanks
Old 30-03-2014, 06:26:PM   #7
Mago Valdivia
Club Supporter

Mago Valdivia is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Got a question....lets say if those teams get promoted in the BPL....will they still have the BPL numbers and fonts during a FA,Friendly,Capital Cup or Champions Cup(UEFA) or it doesnt matter because it's in the BPL championship? Like will it default or something? If it does let the skybet numbers, can someone make them atleast for the UEFA?(Fonts and Numbers for specific sky bet teams....not bpl only teams please) thanks
No, they will still have SkyBet numbering and patches in UEFA, FA, and every other competition. This patch only updates their kits for EPL.

Mago Valdivia's Kit Zone

Old thread (OUTDATED)
Mago Valdivia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2014, 03:51:AM   #8
321rellawcm
Youth Team

Anyone know about this :

Quote:
...now the thing that disturbs me is the adboards...I am still wondering if it is possible to put them from static to electronic in EA generic stadiums because most of the EPL and Championship alone have electronic adboards display! I'd need help for that with the complete tutorial on how it is possible to do so! Thanks in advance SG'ers
Also can someone make them atleast for the UEFA?(Fonts and Numbers for specific sky bet teams....not bpl only teams please) thanks

I repeat it since I got a confirmation(down below, thanks to Mago Valdivia) that they're number there and in Europa Cup will be Skybet Numbers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mago Valdivia View Post
No, they will still have SkyBet numbering and patches in UEFA, FA, and every other competition. This patch only updates their kits for EPL.
Ok thats what I thought...thanks mate!
Old 20-04-2014, 12:24:AM   #9
321rellawcm
Youth Team

please?
Old 20-04-2014, 03:34:AM   #10
rique
Senior Squad

rique will become famous soon enough
Quote:
please?
You can do it by hexing the .rx3 files. I can try it and let you know if it works. I play FIFA 13, so I know how to do it in FIFA 13. It should be a similiar procedure with FIFA 14...
Old 20-04-2014, 04:00:AM   #11
321rellawcm
Youth Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by rique View Post
You can do it by hexing the .rx3 files. I can try it and let you know if it works. I play FIFA 13, so I know how to do it in FIFA 13. It should be a similiar procedure with FIFA 14...
mehh...it will take a will to put the IDs of all the three skybet league teams....nevermind about that lol but if you want to do it, no prob...what I need the most right now is to put static adboards into electric... any clue ?
Old 20-04-2014, 04:46:AM   #12
krisaju95
Manager

krisaju95 has a spectacular aura aboutkrisaju95 has a spectacular aura aboutkrisaju95 has a spectacular aura about
Just use cm14. Change the number set for the promoted and relegated teams and save. It's compatible with moddingway mod and doesn't crash your career. I've done it for all 6 seasons in my Arsenal career mode

krisaju95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2014, 08:37:AM   #13
321rellawcm
Youth Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by krisaju95 View Post
Just use cm14. Change the number set for the promoted and relegated teams and save. It's compatible with moddingway mod and doesn't crash your career. I've done it for all 6 seasons in my Arsenal career mode
That worked fine...the thing that I was asking is to put those BPL numbers and kits when theyre in the Europa or Champions league...Ill have to make text file like the others with their IDs and it will take a while so yeah nevermind about that lol...except if someones willing to do it lol