Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > FIFA Series > FIFA 12 Forum > FIFA 12 PC Editing Forum > FIFA 12 Mods Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 29 votes, 4.90 average. Display Modes
Old 21-09-2012, 02:30:AM   #794
anthony_fifa10
Club Supporter

anthony_fifa10 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by bangus View Post
You ingrate, jesus. Tool works perfectly fine for me. Although you do have to have a brain to know how to use it. And you back up your óriginal files in case you need to reload them, that's standard procedure with any editing.
you don't have to try to insult me. ok?! I asked a very reasonable question. This tool is worse than CM11. I can't add a tournament. I can't export CMP. I can't import CMP. And many more stupid errors that I've encountered since I started using CM12. So this tool really sucks, doesn't it?

I asked for the source code of this tool because I believe I can develop it by myself. I'm expert in programming. This small tool is nothing to me. All I need is the source code so I can have some ideas about what's inside and what needs to be improved.

PS: btw my name is Tony, not Jesus.
anthony_fifa10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2012, 03:15:AM   #795
regularcat
Manager

regularcat is a jewel in the roughregularcat is a jewel in the roughregularcat is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony_fifa10 View Post
you don't have to try to insult me. ok?! I asked a very reasonable question. This tool is worse than CM11. I can't add a tournament. I can't export CMP. I can't import CMP. And many more stupid errors that I've encountered since I started using CM12. So this tool really sucks, doesn't it?

I asked for the source code of this tool because I believe I can develop it by myself. I'm expert in programming. This small tool is nothing to me. All I need is the source code so I can have some ideas about what's inside and what needs to be improved.

PS: btw my name is Tony, not Jesus.
by saying it sucks you insult rinaldo, who in his own free time creates a tool for a supposed "expert programmer".

instead of commenting on his program, an "expert programmer" would be coding his from scratch instead of pondering whether or not he can get the source code of such a god awful tool.

i really dont think that rinaldo would give the source code to someone who says his tool sucks & obviously doesnt appreciate it for what its worth & would rather nitpick its problems.

you should be a little more careful of the words you choose to describe something & you may just get a more positive reply from members who truly respect rinaldo.
regularcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2012, 03:56:AM   #796
anthony_fifa10
Club Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by regularcat View Post
by saying it sucks you insult rinaldo, who in his own free time creates a tool for a supposed "expert programmer".

instead of commenting on his program, an "expert programmer" would be coding his from scratch instead of pondering whether or not he can get the source code of such a god awful tool.

i really dont think that rinaldo would give the source code to someone who says his tool sucks & obviously doesnt appreciate it for what its worth & would rather nitpick its problems.

you should be a little more careful of the words you choose to describe something & you may just get a more positive reply from members who truly respect rinaldo.
All right!! If what I said made you feel offensive, I'm sorry. I was just frustrated with the tool. I understand rinaldo may be busy but could it be better if he open sources his program so anyone knows programming can develop by themselves and help others? In this case, rinaldo may save a lot of time. Big Linux companies use this strategy. They didn't build their big products straight away. They publish their initial source code and so everyone can contribute. Then they gather the best developed features from programmers around the world and built their big products. Red Hat Enterprise and Suse Enterprise were made in that way.
Old 21-09-2012, 10:03:AM   #797
nabo78
Starting XI

nabo78 has a spectacular aura aboutnabo78 has a spectacular aura about
It would be great if Rinaldo decided to share the source code but it's up to him;
the only thing we can do is to thank him for everything he has done for Fifa community
nabo78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2012, 12:52:PM   #798
bangus
Starting XI

bangus is just really nicebangus is just really nicebangus is just really nicebangus is just really nicebangus is just really nice
Quote:
I understand rinaldo may be busy but could it be better if he open sources his program so anyone knows programming can develop by themselves and help others? In this case, rinaldo may save a lot of time. Big Linux companies use this strategy. They didn't build their big products straight away. They publish their initial source code and so everyone can contribute. Then they gather the best developed features from programmers around the world and built their big products. Red Hat Enterprise and Suse Enterprise were made in that way.
What rinaldo does with his source code is his business. Instead of spending your time pontificating on how much you think his program sucks and what he should be doing with it, email him.

Last edited by bangus; 21-09-2012 at 03:14:PM.
bangus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2012, 12:53:PM   #799
bangus
Starting XI

bangus is just really nicebangus is just really nicebangus is just really nicebangus is just really nicebangus is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by nabo78 View Post
It would be great if Rinaldo decided to share the source code but it's up to him;
the only thing we can do is to thank him for everything he has done for Fifa community
+1
bangus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2012, 09:34:PM   #800
regularcat
Manager

regularcat is a jewel in the roughregularcat is a jewel in the roughregularcat is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
All right!! If what I said made you feel offensive, I'm sorry. I was just frustrated with the tool. I understand rinaldo may be busy but could it be better if he open sources his program so anyone knows programming can develop by themselves and help others? In this case, rinaldo may save a lot of time. Big Linux companies use this strategy. They didn't build their big products straight away. They publish their initial source code and so everyone can contribute. Then they gather the best developed features from programmers around the world and built their big products. Red Hat Enterprise and Suse Enterprise were made in that way.
im not offended, its not my tool, i said what i said because i can understand what it would be like to be in rinaldos shoes trying to please everyone & being told my time & effort sucks.

if he would share his source code that would be fine, but as someone else said that is entirely up to him, though i will agree it would be a good idea to share it.

but even w/ his source code it wouldnt be enough to build a tool, because you dont have the knowledge of fifa that he does, in this aspect there is no one person above his stature in the community.

you could have all the programming skills in the world but w/o knowing how fifa works inside & out you will have a hard time making a good tool for the editing of the fifa series.
regularcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2012, 02:10:AM   #801
foxmulderx
Youth Team

foxmulderx is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by regularcat View Post
im not offended, its not my tool, i said what i said because i can understand what it would be like to be in rinaldos shoes trying to please everyone & being told my time & effort sucks.

if he would share his source code that would be fine, but as someone else said that is entirely up to him, though i will agree it would be a good idea to share it.

but even w/ his source code it wouldnt be enough to build a tool, because you dont have the knowledge of fifa that he does, in this aspect there is no one person above his stature in the community.

you could have all the programming skills in the world but w/o knowing how fifa works inside & out you will have a hard time making a good tool for the editing of the fifa series.
+1
I agre, and let me add. Any NEW tool or program made from scrach with or without the Rinaldo's source code will spend a lot of time to the one who takes so enormeous job, just to have a litle bit of what all we need, so only lets give thanks Rinaldo for all these years of FREE time and work.
--------------------------
foxmulderx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2012, 02:51:PM   #802
anthony_fifa10
Club Supporter

All right I'm sorry if I used offensive words. I certainly appreciate Rinaldo for his works. I really love his CM10, CM11 and CM12. Of course he has the right to share his source code or not. What I said was only my suggestion/feedback. The reason why I'm so confident that I could develop Rinaldo's tool is because I have an ability to read the source code of a program. I used to read many very messy source codes and developed them further. This is why I'm confident that I could develop Rinaldo's CM12 if he shares his source code. But if he chooses not too, that's fine by me .

Quote:
Originally Posted by bangus View Post
What rinaldo does with his source code is his business. Instead of spending your time pontificating on how much you think his program sucks and what he should be doing with it, email him.

btw does anyone know Rinaldo's email? I can't find his
Old 28-09-2012, 11:25:AM   #803
john_macerone
Youth Team

john_macerone is on a distinguished road
you can contact him on his site.
john_macerone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 04:05:PM   #804
ksio89
Club Supporter

ksio89 is on a distinguished road
I imported some kits in CM 12 b6, saved but nothing changed in the game, the default kits are all there.Any idea to solve?
ksio89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 06:11:PM   #805
AndreaPirlo21
Potenza

AndreaPirlo21 is a glorious beacon of lightAndreaPirlo21 is a glorious beacon of lightAndreaPirlo21 is a glorious beacon of lightAndreaPirlo21 is a glorious beacon of lightAndreaPirlo21 is a glorious beacon of lightAndreaPirlo21 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by ksio89 View Post
I imported some kits in CM 12 b6, saved but nothing changed in the game, the default kits are all there.Any idea to solve?
Regenerate bh files with CM12 or i68 regenerator.

AndreaPirlo21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 09:58:PM   #806
ksio89
Club Supporter

ksio89 is on a distinguished road
Thanks for the help, dude, but It's working now, I had to save first in the floppy icon beside importing button, and then expanded database and saved.Now the kits are saved.

The problem is that I'm getting the .NET framework error,even though I have the 4.0 version.My Windows is in 64 bits flavour.Any hints to solve this?Thanks.
ksio89 is offline   Reply With Quote