Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > FIFA Series > FIFA 12 Forum > FIFA 12 PC Editing Forum > FIFA 12 Mods Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 29 votes, 4.90 average. Display Modes
Old 11-06-2012, 01:52:PM   #690
RafaelXIII
Club Supporter

RafaelXIII is on a distinguished road
For those complaining about the player ratings going down, it will only change if you go to the player's skill tab. The overall will show the original one for a brief moment, then change to that number. The fix to this is to just slide the slider back to the original rating (use SOFIFA.COM for help)

Don't worry about editing team formation. It will show the unoriginal rating but let it be. It won't change in-game unless you went to skill tab of player and not reset the rating

The only problem would be resetting all the one club player and team player traits. Most important players will lose this trait so if you're playing for Barcelona and see that Casillas wants to leave madrid or if you agree to sell puyol, xavi, or iniesta and see them go instead of staying, that's the problem...

And, Higuain, Nani, Robben, Balotelli, and Robinho will have one club player traits which they normally don't have, so that means they will stay with their clubs FOREVER!

FIX THIS BY YOURSELF.

EVERY TEAM has their own cheaters. Divers, horrible tacklers, hooligan-like players, etc.

Chelsea is a pathetic excuse for a football club. All money, no history, no class.

"Barcelona is a cheap imitation of Chelsea"

The guy who said that was an idiot.
RafaelXIII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2012, 12:00:AM   #691
MABOM97
Club Supporter

MABOM97 is on a distinguished road
CM 12 with euro 2012 compatiblity?
MABOM97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2012, 12:38:PM   #692
batmann
Club Supporter

batmann is on a distinguished road
There is any possibility to have more than 10 kits for a team?
batmann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2012, 08:02:AM   #693
kushalsv
Club Supporter

kushalsv is on a distinguished road
I downloaded the official Winter Roster update from EA. No Problem.

But now when I open my database in Creation Master 12, I'm looking at the original roster that came with the game.

Does anyone know how to open up the new roster - the one that we're actually playing with now? (The Winter roster update by EA)
kushalsv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2012, 12:35:AM   #694
stein67
Club Supporter

stein67 is on a distinguished road
Hi, wondering if anyone can help.

I have made some changes to my DB and when I open up CM12 I get the original roster. Everytime I go in to CM12 to update a kit, for example, all my previous DB changes have been deleted.

Is there anyway to get CM12 to open up the edited db and is it possible to add kits without all changes reverting back to default settings?

Thanks.
stein67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2012, 09:50:AM   #695
batmann
Club Supporter

batmann is on a distinguished road
About career mode, it's possible to modify those images which appear on the screen.. I mean those ones with player celebrations(if you win) and so on... some teams have a lot images, but some have only generic images with only a blurred image of a crowd... I want to add more images, how to do that? I hope you'll understand what I'm saying. My english is not so good.
batmann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2012, 07:45:AM   #696
3e Storm
Club Supporter

3e Storm is on a distinguished road
how may I edit player who was creating in game by me? I tried search player in CM12
3e Storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2012, 02:49:PM   #697
regularcat
Manager

regularcat is a jewel in the roughregularcat is a jewel in the roughregularcat is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3e Storm View Post
how may I edit player who was creating in game by me? I tried search player in CM12
internal & external editing cannot coincide.
regularcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2012, 04:16:PM   #698
3e Storm
Club Supporter

3e Storm is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by regularcat View Post
internal & external editing cannot coincide.
*sad*
and do you know what is the standard face number in CM12 of player who was creating in game ?

Last edited by 3e Storm; 18-06-2012 at 04:19:PM.
3e Storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2012, 04:54:PM   #699
dissectionalone
Senior Squad

dissectionalone has a spectacular aura aboutdissectionalone has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3e Storm View Post
*sad*
and do you know what is the standard face number in CM12 of player who was creating in game ?
I believe the database has a createplayer table. Maybe with database master you could edit your created player, Though I find it rather useless creating players ingame since you can do that with the editing tools
dissectionalone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2012, 05:01:PM   #700
regularcat
Manager

regularcat is a jewel in the roughregularcat is a jewel in the roughregularcat is a jewel in the rough
look in the squads file.
regularcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2012, 07:06:PM   #701
ExileDP
Club Supporter

ExileDP is on a distinguished road
Please tell me how to move a team from one league to another? For example, with Serie A to Serie B.
ExileDP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2012, 09:01:PM   #702
kgbaseball
Youth Team

kgbaseball is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExileDP View Post
Please tell me how to move a team from one league to another? For example, with Serie A to Serie B.
Use the + and - tabs on the CM league page.
kgbaseball is offline   Reply With Quote