This site is sponsored by Southfield Carpet Cleaners located in Southfied Michigan. If you're looking for the best carpet cleaning SouthField, MI be sure to check them out. They offer full service carpet cleaning as well as upholstery cleaning at great prices.
Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > Management Games > Football Manager Forum > Older Football Manager Titles Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 93 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 20-12-2005, 04:40:PM   #53
ļאָ
Fan Favourite

ļאָ has much to be proud ofļאָ has much to be proud ofļאָ has much to be proud ofļאָ has much to be proud ofļאָ has much to be proud ofļאָ has much to be proud ofļאָ has much to be proud ofļאָ has much to be proud ofļאָ has much to be proud ofļאָ has much to be proud of
First Post Updated
Old 20-12-2005, 05:28:PM   #54
Zlatan
Fan Favourite

Zlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud of
Beta version of FM scout out: http://www.nygreen.net/downloads/FMScout-v3.30b4.exe

"Mijn hart is rood zwart rood met drie witte kruisjes in het midden"
Zlatan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2005, 06:39:PM   #55
Socrates
Starting XI

Socrates will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zlatan
I knew that this was what they were waiting for, just anothe patch from SI than the ingame editor plus FM Scout comes out :chew: Thanks for the link.
Old 20-12-2005, 08:06:PM   #56
rpvankasteren
Fan Favourite

rpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud of
MCFM06 was out a week ago. I just failed to mention it
rpvankasteren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2005, 08:34:PM   #57
Zlatan
Fan Favourite

Zlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud of
Ah, don't worry Ruud, you're not the mod anymore.

"Mijn hart is rood zwart rood met drie witte kruisjes in het midden"
Zlatan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2005, 09:11:PM   #58
Tom
That Nice Guy

Tom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now
added a direct link to the editor, incase no-one can be arsed to load up the MC website.

Into my heart an air that kills
From yon far country blows:
What are those blue remembered hills,
What spires, what farms are those?

That is the land of lost content,
I see it shining plain,
The happy highways where I went
And cannot come again.

Tom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2005, 04:32:PM   #59
Daz
Everyone's Favourite Diabetic

Daz is a splendid one to beholdDaz is a splendid one to beholdDaz is a splendid one to beholdDaz is a splendid one to beholdDaz is a splendid one to beholdDaz is a splendid one to beholdDaz is a splendid one to behold
mcfm 0.1.2 is out now - compatible with 6.0.2 patch only
Old 18-01-2006, 01:18:AM   #60
TheBizkit03
Reserve Team

TheBizkit03 is on a distinguished road
Whats the best place to get Kits ect? i used to use Sortitoutsi.net but recently its been so slow its almost impossible to use :boohoo:

St Johnstone for the SPL!
TheBizkit03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2006, 10:34:AM   #61
larsV
Club Supporter

larsV is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to larsV
fm underground have a few kits and logo`s : http://www.fmunderground.net/fmu/index.php?fmu=1

larsV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2006, 11:20:AM   #62
rpvankasteren
Fan Favourite

rpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud of
Here's a list with options:

SortItOutSI
FM Underground
total-fm
fm.lemonish
CoreFM
Throw-in
FM FAQ

They are in the first post of last year's download thread. Maybe Tom, Alex, Yaro, or Liam could add them to this year's as well. (Better, Tom? )
Old 18-01-2006, 11:24:AM   #63
Tom
That Nice Guy

Tom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now
or you could just be mod again, your choice ruud, your choice.

Into my heart an air that kills
From yon far country blows:
What are those blue remembered hills,
What spires, what farms are those?

That is the land of lost content,
I see it shining plain,
The happy highways where I went
And cannot come again.

Tom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2006, 11:29:AM   #64
rpvankasteren
Fan Favourite

Maybe, if I get that job...
Old 18-01-2006, 12:48:PM   #65
yoyo913
Yellow Card: Post 3623627

yoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now
Yo let me be mod, i have alot of FM experience and are post alot here, plus I'm always here..
yoyo913 is offline   Reply With Quote