Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > Management Games > Other Management Games > Championship Manager Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 28-09-2005, 11:48:PM   #14
Tom
That Nice Guy

Tom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now
do you know of an editor for CM5 Lee?

TROD.

Into my heart an air that kills
From yon far country blows:
What are those blue remembered hills,
What spires, what farms are those?

That is the land of lost content,
I see it shining plain,
The happy highways where I went
And cannot come again.

Old 29-09-2005, 08:00:PM   #15
LeeStewart
Youth Team

LeeStewart has a little shameless behaviour in the past
If it doesn't come with an editor (like all the previous CMs have came with) then try the Soccergaming.com website for an editor or ask a creator to make one.
Old 29-09-2005, 08:43:PM   #16
rpvankasteren
Fan Favourite

rpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud of
It was a rethorical question, Lee. The game database is so badly structured, it is not even possible to create a stable editor.
Old 29-09-2005, 08:54:PM   #17
Tom
That Nice Guy

Tom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now
i.e. dont start abusing other people until you know the facts yourself

hell, if you even looked in the other threads in this forum you'd see there isnt an editor

TROD.

Into my heart an air that kills
From yon far country blows:
What are those blue remembered hills,
What spires, what farms are those?

That is the land of lost content,
I see it shining plain,
The happy highways where I went
And cannot come again.

Old 06-10-2005, 12:24:PM   #18
treble41
Senior Squad

treble41 could be mistaken for Xifiotreble41 could be mistaken for Xifiotreble41 could be mistaken for Xifiotreble41 could be mistaken for Xifiotreble41 could be mistaken for Xifiotreble41 could be mistaken for Xifio
Actually, I just use artmoney to make Manchester UTD and Arsenal poor, not to make my club rich. And RetroX is currently working on an editor for CM5 which you can find the info for on the assistant manager forums.