Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > Management Games > Football Manager Forum > Older Football Manager Titles Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 27-07-2005, 07:37:AM   #14
rpvankasteren
Fan Favourite

rpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyrussin
WTF I was just going to go get a new tactic and its closed.... Horrible news. So all the files gonna go to the test server?
They did, but that's closed now as well.
rpvankasteren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2005, 09:41:AM   #15
ļאָ
Fan Favourite

ļאָ has much to be proud ofļאָ has much to be proud ofļאָ has much to be proud ofļאָ has much to be proud ofļאָ has much to be proud ofļאָ has much to be proud ofļאָ has much to be proud ofļאָ has much to be proud ofļאָ has much to be proud ofļאָ has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuRFy
Nothing beats Susie, Total FM only has like 6 Face packs, compared to Susies 1500 +.
not sure about susie the site, but for sure Linux suse is unbeatable compared to windows
Old 28-07-2005, 04:44:PM   #16
Tom
That Nice Guy

Tom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now
sad time this, SortItOutSI is arguably the best FM site out there, btw the downloads thread is fill with downloads from SortItOutSI. R.I.P

TROD.

Into my heart an air that kills
From yon far country blows:
What are those blue remembered hills,
What spires, what farms are those?

That is the land of lost content,
I see it shining plain,
The happy highways where I went
And cannot come again.

Tom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2005, 05:27:PM   #17
rpvankasteren
Fan Favourite

rpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud of
Crap, you're right. Oh dear.

We'll have to look for alternatives sometime...
Old 28-07-2005, 10:14:PM   #18
Stotty
Fan Favourite

Stotty has much to be proud ofStotty has much to be proud ofStotty has much to be proud ofStotty has much to be proud ofStotty has much to be proud ofStotty has much to be proud ofStotty has much to be proud ofStotty has much to be proud ofStotty has much to be proud ofStotty has much to be proud of
Its a shame its gone, but not long to wait until CFM Breamster becomes the best FM site out there

20LEGEND

Stotty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2005, 11:15:PM   #19
Tom
That Nice Guy

Tom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now
give me some funding then

TROD.

I see it shining plain,
And cannot come again.

Old 28-07-2005, 11:38:PM   #20
TOON ARMY
Starting XI

TOON ARMY has a spectacular aura aboutTOON ARMY has a spectacular aura about
Don't you see this is a good opportunity to kick some life back into this forum with ex sortitoutsi members?
Old 31-07-2005, 02:15:PM   #21
Zlatan
Fan Favourite

Zlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud of
Hi guys,

Just a brief message from hot Bologna here.
I havent got the time to read the whole thread so forgive me for perhaps not posting on topic. Moreover Im posting on a Italian keyboard so forgive me any spelling flaws.

I must say I was quite surprised with the message Susie closed there were just about to start a new server and site, atleast so Ive read, and now they suddenly close.
You can call this a disaster for the FM community. All the downloads were there and all the great skinners aswell.
Well lets see what happens

Max out.

"Mijn hart is rood zwart rood met drie witte kruisjes in het midden"
Zlatan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2005, 04:29:PM   #22
Tom
That Nice Guy

hopefully they'll relocate but Cleon etc dont look too bothered in doing any more.

TROD.

I see it shining plain,
And cannot come again.

Old 31-07-2005, 05:17:PM   #23
rpvankasteren
Fan Favourite

Caleyjag quit completely, and Cleon only mods at sigames now. They said they'd never do a site again.

Other people will hopefully step up to host downloads, we'll have to wait and see.
Old 31-07-2005, 06:23:PM   #24
NIDOKING
Senior Squad

NIDOKING is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to NIDOKING
http://www.total-fm.net/modules.php?...rticle&sid=126

Don't know if someone has read it, but well...
Old 29-08-2005, 03:45:PM   #25
Zlatan
Fan Favourite

Zlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud of
Susie.net: 'Once more we will rise to the challenge'

A mysterous hint? Or am I too hopeful?

"Mijn hart is rood zwart rood met drie witte kruisjes in het midden"
Zlatan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2005, 08:11:PM   #26
ļאָ
Fan Favourite

ļאָ has much to be proud ofļאָ has much to be proud ofļאָ has much to be proud ofļאָ has much to be proud ofļאָ has much to be proud ofļאָ has much to be proud ofļאָ has much to be proud ofļאָ has much to be proud ofļאָ has much to be proud ofļאָ has much to be proud of
maybe there are plans for Fm 06