Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > Management Games > Other Management Games > Championship Manager Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 10 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 18-03-2005, 02:00:AM   #14
Zlatan
Fan Favourite

Zlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by PSVFOREVER
Best comment read on the CM forums: haha

''Its nice and easy (unlike FM), with many different tactics working, i won a prem game against Charlton 9-0 with Arsenal, straight 4-4-2 simple formation! Alot easier to sign players to ''
That just points out the group that Eidos are turning to...

Lol malta v latvia 6-14

It's almost as bad as the pre-alpha beta demo( )

"Mijn hart is rood zwart rood met drie witte kruisjes in het midden"
Old 18-03-2005, 02:05:AM   #15
Stotty
Fan Favourite

Stotty has much to be proud ofStotty has much to be proud ofStotty has much to be proud ofStotty has much to be proud ofStotty has much to be proud ofStotty has much to be proud ofStotty has much to be proud ofStotty has much to be proud ofStotty has much to be proud ofStotty has much to be proud of
hahaha

That skin really isn't too good either

20LEGEND

Old 18-03-2005, 02:09:AM   #16
Tom
That Nice Guy

Tom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now
do people actually have the game or not?

TROD.

Into my heart an air that kills
From yon far country blows:
What are those blue remembered hills,
What spires, what farms are those?

That is the land of lost content,
I see it shining plain,
The happy highways where I went
And cannot come again.

Old 18-03-2005, 02:25:AM   #17
rpvankasteren
Fan Favourite

rpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud of
"People" yeah, like Max. But it would be most fair to await the patch, that is supposed to be released in 4˝ hrs, before actually completely destroying the game.

Btw, Cody, that post you quoted was loaded with sarcasm
Old 18-03-2005, 02:44:AM   #18
Zlatan
Fan Favourite

Zlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud of
I feel a sense of offending there...

Don't tell me you're actually gonna buy this wannabee game

I only buy games that I feel are worth it...

"Mijn hart is rood zwart rood met drie witte kruisjes in het midden"
Old 18-03-2005, 03:02:AM   #19
rpvankasteren
Fan Favourite

rpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud of
No offense meant I was starting to write "people" at the cm forums, but then I realised you also had it, and only changed it partially

I'm not going to make a statement as that I'm not going to get this game. I might still be getting it.
Old 18-03-2005, 11:42:AM   #20
Rocky
Forza Suarez! (ps brotha can you spare a dime?)

Rocky is a glorious beacon of lightRocky is a glorious beacon of lightRocky is a glorious beacon of lightRocky is a glorious beacon of lightRocky is a glorious beacon of light
is this comin to the US, if not i'll tell my brother to send me a copy
Old 18-03-2005, 09:17:PM   #21
Tom
That Nice Guy

Tom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now
i wouldnt totally abuse this game until the patch, seems it might be quite an improvement.

TROD.

I see it shining plain,
And cannot come again.

Old 18-03-2005, 09:51:PM   #22
Tom
That Nice Guy

hahaha, this made me laugh:

TROD.

I see it shining plain,
And cannot come again.

Old 18-03-2005, 11:26:PM   #23
xiaoarc
Senior Squad

xiaoarc is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by TROD
hahaha, this made me laugh:

TROD.
haha.. so now results are shown in alphabets instead of numbers?

Old 19-03-2005, 03:08:AM   #24
Tom
That Nice Guy

or by using some complicated roman numerals system

TROD.

I see it shining plain,
And cannot come again.

Old 19-03-2005, 03:38:AM   #25
PSVFOREVER
Fan Favourite

PSVFOREVER is just really nicePSVFOREVER is just really nicePSVFOREVER is just really nicePSVFOREVER is just really nicePSVFOREVER is just really nice
Turkey-Belarus 2-7 All those young Maxim's
I had to get up in the morning at ten o'clock at night, half an hour before I went to bed, eat a lump of freezing cold poison, work twenty-nine hours a day down mill, and pay mill owner for letting us work there, and when we got home, our Dad would murder us in cold blood, each night, and dance about on our graves singing "Hallelujah." But you try and tell the young people of today that... and they won't believe ya'.
Old 19-03-2005, 08:24:AM   #26
Rocky
Forza Suarez! (ps brotha can you spare a dime?)

Rocky is a glorious beacon of lightRocky is a glorious beacon of lightRocky is a glorious beacon of lightRocky is a glorious beacon of lightRocky is a glorious beacon of light
what has eidos done