Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > Management Games > Other Management Games > Championship Manager Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 10 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 15-03-2005, 08:08:PM   #1
Tom
That Nice Guy

Tom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now
CM5 Screenshot Showoff

Well seeing as the game is just about to be released (and certain people already have it ) i think its about time for a screenshot showoff thread, so the official CM5 thread isnt clogged up with them

Fire away!!

TROD.

Into my heart an air that kills
From yon far country blows:
What are those blue remembered hills,
What spires, what farms are those?

That is the land of lost content,
I see it shining plain,
The happy highways where I went
And cannot come again.

Old 15-03-2005, 08:23:PM   #2
Zlatan
Fan Favourite

Zlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud of
I'm wondering which people are actually going to fire away. Seeing the interest shown in CM 5 from the Forum lately.

"Mijn hart is rood zwart rood met drie witte kruisjes in het midden"
Old 17-03-2005, 08:53:AM   #3
rpvankasteren
Fan Favourite

rpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud of
There's tons of screenshots at the CM forums, but to not steal their bandwidth, I'll just be linking to a thread that shows many, and discusses the game a bit (between the useless CM vs FM bitching posts )

Here she is.

Oh, I'll post one ss:
Old 17-03-2005, 09:14:AM   #4
xiaoarc
Senior Squad

xiaoarc is on a distinguished road
Indonesia is strong IRL...didn't expect them to lose by such a big margin..

Old 17-03-2005, 12:28:PM   #5
ngyc
Fan Favourite

ngyc is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to ngyc
is it the game release?

Last edited by rpvankasteren; 17-03-2005 at 05:22:PM.
Old 17-03-2005, 05:24:PM   #6
rpvankasteren
Fan Favourite

rpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud of
Not officially, but stores in the UK have had the game for several days now, and have been selling to people anyway. Release in the rest of the world isn't until April 1st.
Old 17-03-2005, 08:13:PM   #7
Zlatan
Fan Favourite

Zlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud of
I already have it

Old 17-03-2005, 09:11:PM   #8
Shogo
Club Supporter

Shogo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Zlatan
I already have it
I had it, but uninstalled it.... at 190mb its still a space waster..

*/me runs of to play FM05*

Old 17-03-2005, 09:17:PM   #9
Zlatan
Fan Favourite

Well I'm also glad I didn't pay one cent for this.

It's utter crap.

It's freakin' 50 Euros at Free Record Shop

Old 18-03-2005, 01:39:AM   #10
PSVFOREVER
Fan Favourite

PSVFOREVER is just really nicePSVFOREVER is just really nicePSVFOREVER is just really nicePSVFOREVER is just really nicePSVFOREVER is just really nice
53 shots Uzbekistan :Bow: 5 shots in 9 minutes

idiots...
I had to get up in the morning at ten o'clock at night, half an hour before I went to bed, eat a lump of freezing cold poison, work twenty-nine hours a day down mill, and pay mill owner for letting us work there, and when we got home, our Dad would murder us in cold blood, each night, and dance about on our graves singing "Hallelujah." But you try and tell the young people of today that... and they won't believe ya'.
Old 18-03-2005, 01:47:AM   #11
Tom
That Nice Guy

Tom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now
whats the game like?

TROD.

Into my heart an air that kills
From yon far country blows:
What are those blue remembered hills,
What spires, what farms are those?

That is the land of lost content,
I see it shining plain,
The happy highways where I went
And cannot come again.

Old 18-03-2005, 01:49:AM   #12
PSVFOREVER
Fan Favourite

PSVFOREVER is just really nicePSVFOREVER is just really nicePSVFOREVER is just really nicePSVFOREVER is just really nicePSVFOREVER is just really nice
Best comment read on the CM forums: haha

''Its nice and easy (unlike FM), with many different tactics working, i won a prem game against Charlton 9-0 with Arsenal, straight 4-4-2 simple formation! Alot easier to sign players to ''
I had to get up in the morning at ten o'clock at night, half an hour before I went to bed, eat a lump of freezing cold poison, work twenty-nine hours a day down mill, and pay mill owner for letting us work there, and when we got home, our Dad would murder us in cold blood, each night, and dance about on our graves singing "Hallelujah." But you try and tell the young people of today that... and they won't believe ya'.
Old 18-03-2005, 01:59:AM   #13
rpvankasteren
Fan Favourite

That screenshot with results from u21 friendly matches is awesome as well. To name the most stupid result:

Malta u21 v Latvia u21: 6-14