Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > Management Games > Football Manager Forum > Older Football Manager Titles Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 31 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 11-07-2005, 12:35:PM   #53
rpvankasteren
Fan Favourite

rpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud of
Yeah, that's the same as opening a port on the firewall, only in that case the router is blocking everything except what you allow in.
rpvankasteren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2005, 08:10:PM   #54
Hyun
Senior Squad

Hyun is on a distinguished road
http://soccergaming.tv/showthread.php?t=124784

I've tested this logic many times in order to be convinced, but another confirm by users other than me would definitely help. the any-European-allowed thing should be mentioned in the FAQ, so people like me won't struggle so much over it and fail to understand its concept.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nimreitz
Hyun's my mama
Hyun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2005, 10:04:PM   #55
rpvankasteren
Fan Favourite

rpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud of
Mentioned.
Old 18-08-2005, 01:24:PM   #56
Zlatan
Fan Favourite

Zlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud of
Ruud, I just noticed, you should remove the text about Susie it's quite deluding for people who don't know where to get graphics etc.

"Mijn hart is rood zwart rood met drie witte kruisjes in het midden"
Zlatan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2005, 02:14:PM   #57
rpvankasteren
Fan Favourite

Done

Well, I altered the text to this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by rpvankasteren

Where to get skins, logos, kits, and other graphics for FM 2005:

With the closure of SortItOutSI, the graphical scene has spread out all over the internet. If you know a site that is hosting FM graphics, and/or has an active graphics scene, please post it in here and we'll add it to the FAQ.
Old 20-08-2005, 01:39:AM   #58
Hopeunited
Starting XI

Hopeunited is a name known to allHopeunited is a name known to allHopeunited is a name known to allHopeunited is a name known to allHopeunited is a name known to allHopeunited is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to Hopeunited
question: in the FM official Data Editor, if a player's attribute is set at 0, does that mean it's going to be a randomly generated number in the game? Cuz Giusseppe Rossi has a bunch of zeros. I've never really understood how the Data Editor really works.

Oh and also, for the potential ability of young players such as Rossi and Freddy Adu, it's a negative number, what does that mean?

Thanks.

Quote:
Another one of Yossarian's perverted moments:

Massimo's sister? What an absolute MILF, man. She reminds me of my 3rd grade teacher Mrs Malone, who I always wanted to make moan and groan with my whalebone.....even when she came down with cancer in the 6th grade....hmm.

Last edited by Hopeunited; 20-08-2005 at 01:42:AM.
Hopeunited is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2005, 01:45:AM   #59
ngyc
Fan Favourite

ngyc is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to ngyc
i think some of the attribute is count by a range from -127 to 127

http://www.soccergaming.tv/showthread.php?t=125240

some one have discussed it before
Old 20-08-2005, 02:23:AM   #60
Hopeunited
Starting XI

Hopeunited is a name known to allHopeunited is a name known to allHopeunited is a name known to allHopeunited is a name known to allHopeunited is a name known to allHopeunited is a name known to all
no in the editor it's only a range from 0 to 20.

Quote:

Massimo's sister? What an absolute MILF, man. She reminds me of my 3rd grade teacher Mrs Malone, who I always wanted to make moan and groan with my whalebone.....even when she came down with cancer in the 6th grade....hmm.
Old 20-08-2005, 05:48:AM   #61
ngyc
Fan Favourite

opsss... is it -1 mean random?
Old 20-08-2005, 12:00:PM   #62
rpvankasteren
Fan Favourite

0 means random, negative numbers are a set of possible values. These are only used for potential ability.

-1 = 1-20
-2 = 21-40
-3 = 41-60
-10 = 181-200
Old 20-08-2005, 09:59:PM   #63
Hopeunited
Starting XI

uhhhhh, I see. Thanks for clearing things up Ruud.

Quote:

Old 07-09-2005, 04:38:AM   #64
ngyc
Fan Favourite

just wish to know how to change team color? umm...i have downloaded the 2GT kit pack and man utd away is blue color now (default is black), how i change the color to blue and red?
Old 18-09-2005, 07:03:PM   #65
rpvankasteren
Fan Favourite

You can't if you've already started. With the editor you can change the team colours in the database.

(sorry for the late reply )