Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > Management Games > Other Management Games > Championship Manager Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 22 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 05-09-2004, 12:51:PM   #53
SRB
Senior Squad

SRB is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to SRB Send a message via AIM to SRB
jeez... those aren't flaws... those are catastrophies... goalkeepers fumbling balls into their own net, defenders letting strikers practically dance into the goal. jeez...

Thanks $teaua
Old 06-09-2004, 03:05:AM   #54
Daz
Everyone's Favourite Diabetic

Daz is a splendid one to beholdDaz is a splendid one to beholdDaz is a splendid one to beholdDaz is a splendid one to beholdDaz is a splendid one to beholdDaz is a splendid one to beholdDaz is a splendid one to behold
i saw it at the Gamestars live thing, didnt play it very much, got kinda confused with all the menu bars around the whole thing and crap
Old 06-09-2004, 03:54:AM   #55
rpvankasteren
Fan Favourite

rpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud of
So... may I conclude from that, that the feel of the game is a little different??
Old 06-09-2004, 04:15:AM   #56
Tom
That Nice Guy

Tom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now
well i dont believe the game is finished yet dont care what anyone says, i think they've just scrapped the match engine, lmao

TROD.

Into my heart an air that kills
From yon far country blows:
What are those blue remembered hills,
What spires, what farms are those?

That is the land of lost content,
I see it shining plain,
The happy highways where I went
And cannot come again.

Old 06-09-2004, 05:44:AM   #57
champdave
SG Sheffield Authority

champdave is a splendid one to beholdchampdave is a splendid one to beholdchampdave is a splendid one to beholdchampdave is a splendid one to beholdchampdave is a splendid one to beholdchampdave is a splendid one to beholdchampdave is a splendid one to beholdchampdave is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to champdave
Release dates on amazon . . .

CM5 - 1st October
TCM05 - 12th October
FM0405 - 1st December

I hope SI have just not set a date yet . . . if it comes out in December then they'll be entering an already-exposed market.
Old 06-09-2004, 08:51:AM   #58
SRB
Senior Squad

well... i actually wouldn't mind that date. cm would come out 2 months before, and i would have sufficient time to test it out ( 90% of my time is devoted to work, school and football ) so when fm rolls around, i can test that too. i will probably be getting the latter one but i dont know

Thanks $teaua
Old 06-09-2004, 02:53:PM   #59
rpvankasteren
Fan Favourite

rpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud of
Play:
CM5 - 15th October
TCM'05 - 15th October
FM'05 - 19th November

Game:
CM5 - 22nd October
TCM'05 - 15th October
FM'05 - Q4 2004

Gameplay:
CM5 - 22nd October
TCM'05 - 15th October
FM'05 - 3rd december

No set dates yet, for the important games anyway. TCM seems to arrive on the 15th.
Old 06-09-2004, 03:15:PM   #60
PaPaGeorGeo
Fan Favourite

PaPaGeorGeo will become famous soon enough
I dont mind if there is a gap between game releases it allows me time to play both
Old 06-09-2004, 03:21:PM   #61
rpvankasteren
Fan Favourite

I think the same, but I doubt CM5 will keep me interested for 2 months. I might have to revert to 03/04 again sooner.
Old 06-09-2004, 09:45:PM   #62
scoham
Youth Team

scoham is on a distinguished road
You can test out the FM beta demo 23rd September it comes with the magazine, download should be up around that time as well.
Old 06-09-2004, 09:48:PM   #63
rpvankasteren
Fan Favourite

Yeah, who knows, the FM demo might be more interesting than the retail version of CM5...
Old 07-09-2004, 02:37:AM   #64
PSVFOREVER
Fan Favourite

PSVFOREVER is just really nicePSVFOREVER is just really nicePSVFOREVER is just really nicePSVFOREVER is just really nicePSVFOREVER is just really nice
woohoo, FM demo comes and I'm in Paris with school, niiiiiiiiiice I want FM

FM > Paris.

I've been there anyway.
I had to get up in the morning at ten o'clock at night, half an hour before I went to bed, eat a lump of freezing cold poison, work twenty-nine hours a day down mill, and pay mill owner for letting us work there, and when we got home, our Dad would murder us in cold blood, each night, and dance about on our graves singing "Hallelujah." But you try and tell the young people of today that... and they won't believe ya'.
Old 07-09-2004, 08:36:AM   #65
SRB
Senior Squad

Quote:
Originally posted by rpvankasteren
I think the same, but I doubt CM5 will keep me interested for 2 months. I might have to revert to 03/04 again sooner.

well i don't think it will keep anybody intersted for 2 months... but it should give us enough time to thouroughly examine cm before we hit fm. at least in my case.

Thanks $teaua