Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > Management Games > Other Management Games > Championship Manager Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 22 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 28-08-2004, 06:14:AM   #40
Tom
That Nice Guy

Tom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now
no i aint, BGS do their own i think

TROD.

Into my heart an air that kills
From yon far country blows:
What are those blue remembered hills,
What spires, what farms are those?

That is the land of lost content,
I see it shining plain,
The happy highways where I went
And cannot come again.

Old 28-08-2004, 06:16:AM   #41
rpvankasteren
Fan Favourite

rpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud of
They hired an institution, but do accept some voluntary researching. Don't know if anyone on here is involved.
Old 28-08-2004, 06:37:AM   #42
Tom
That Nice Guy

Tom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now
are you sure they do ruud, im sure they dont

As we were saying on MSN Ruud, "All quiet on the CM Front" lol

TROD.

I see it shining plain,
And cannot come again.

Old 28-08-2004, 06:40:AM   #43
rpvankasteren
Fan Favourite

rpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud of
http://www.championshipmanager.co.uk...?threadid=2314

They do
Old 28-08-2004, 06:49:AM   #44
Tom
That Nice Guy

stop boasting, lol

TROD.

I see it shining plain,
And cannot come again.

Old 30-08-2004, 08:08:AM   #45
#1 Stunna
The Alpha Mexican

#1 Stunna is a jewel in the rough#1 Stunna is a jewel in the rough#1 Stunna is a jewel in the rough#1 Stunna is a jewel in the rough
I wanted to know cuz i sent them an e-mail a while back complaining about the Mexican league on CM ... and they forwarded my e-mail to the research dept, who then e-mailed me asking if I wanted to volunteer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nimreitz
It was fun for awhile, but I really just don't like Mexico.
Old 01-09-2004, 03:42:AM   #46
rpvankasteren
Fan Favourite

Get ready for some shock and awe:

Championship Manager 5 will be playable at the GameStarsLive event, that is held from this wednesday until sunday, somewhere in London. If anyone is going, do not miss this one.
Old 01-09-2004, 05:36:AM   #47
Daz
Everyone's Favourite Diabetic

Daz is a splendid one to beholdDaz is a splendid one to beholdDaz is a splendid one to beholdDaz is a splendid one to beholdDaz is a splendid one to beholdDaz is a splendid one to beholdDaz is a splendid one to behold
wicked! i'm hopefully going to that on Sunday!

Are SI and Sega gonna be there with FM aswell?

I'll report back with details...

wooh! i'm kinda excited now....

Last edited by Daz; 01-09-2004 at 05:43:AM.
Old 01-09-2004, 06:21:AM   #48
rpvankasteren
Fan Favourite

No, no SEGA at GameStarsLive
Old 01-09-2004, 01:44:PM   #49
KAIRYU-SHIN
Youth Team

KAIRYU-SHIN is on a distinguished road
CM5 for PS2-X-box, but no for GC, pff that sux ._.
Old 01-09-2004, 06:48:PM   #50
Tom
That Nice Guy

yup, btw that has already been said on the first page

TROD.

I see it shining plain,
And cannot come again.

Old 04-09-2004, 11:22:PM   #51
rpvankasteren
Fan Favourite

Quote:
CM5 Development Blog; 03/09/2004 5:00:29 pm

LukeDidd Entry

CM5 going gold is fast approaching! Over the last few weeks we have been spending our days and nights working hard, eating loads of delicious food, fixing and balancing the game.

We have also been working on creating the CM5 demo. The CM5 demo reveals key improvements and additions. The first version of the demo was at Gamestars. A few of you have seen this demo and posted comments on the forums. Yes the scorelines are currently high and the reasons for this are:
- Formation - 0-8-2 is being used meaning there are no defenders and plenty of attackers so loads of goals are being scored.
- Goalkeeper fumbles - The goalkeepers seem to be fumbling the ball to often and sometimes even into their own net.
- Defensive covering - The defenders were not closing down the ball in dangerous situations correctly, meaning a more clean cut opportunities for attackers.
- Ruff up - Players are often giving away penalties as the AI seems to like this option and apply it too often.

Rest assured, we do know what the issues are and are working hard to resolve them. Please wait for the demo which will be available soon.

I took a trip down to Gamestars on Wednesday and the people I spoke to were very positive (some negative) about the game. It was nice to see our competitors playing the game too. I hope they enjoyed it!

Anyway, back to work for me now! Got to make sure we get this demo and game finished so you can all have a goˇK I hope to post some more news soon.
Well, they seem to be working on it, but the problems they list are major flaws. I do hope they get something good out of it still
Old 05-09-2004, 05:50:AM   #52
Tom
That Nice Guy

******* hell, they release a demo of the game that was THAT bad, the match engine is gonna be SO flawed.

TROD.

I see it shining plain,
And cannot come again.