This site is sponsored by Southfield Carpet Cleaners located in Southfied Michigan. If you're looking for the best carpet cleaning SouthField, MI be sure to check them out. They offer full service carpet cleaning as well as upholstery cleaning at great prices.
Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > FIFA Series > FIFA 16 Forum > FIFA 16 Editing Forum > FIFA 16 Mods, Patches and Total Conversions

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 7 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 08-01-2017, 02:04:PM   #937
RobbieD_PL
Unreliable deceiver

RobbieD_PL has much to be proud ofRobbieD_PL has much to be proud ofRobbieD_PL has much to be proud ofRobbieD_PL has much to be proud ofRobbieD_PL has much to be proud ofRobbieD_PL has much to be proud ofRobbieD_PL has much to be proud ofRobbieD_PL has much to be proud ofRobbieD_PL has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to RobbieD_PL Send a message via Skype™ to RobbieD_PL
So guys, does anyone here have:

a) the first release of the Copa America Centenario patch by jschuck? I can't find any download link anywhere...

b) does anyone know if national anthems can be added in FIFA16? I speficially want to add UEFA national anthems, but maybe also those from the World Cup games, to have all continents covered.
RobbieD_PL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2017, 01:16:PM   #938
RobbieD_PL
Unreliable deceiver

RobbieD_PL has much to be proud ofRobbieD_PL has much to be proud ofRobbieD_PL has much to be proud ofRobbieD_PL has much to be proud ofRobbieD_PL has much to be proud ofRobbieD_PL has much to be proud ofRobbieD_PL has much to be proud ofRobbieD_PL has much to be proud ofRobbieD_PL has much to be proud of
Good news, thanks to WWT's conversions of the FIFA17 faces: all EURO teams will have faces from every single FIFA!

FRA:
Kingsley Coman (ID: 213345)
Anthony Martial (ID: 211300)
N'Golo Kanté (ID: 215914)

ENG:
Marcus Rashford (ID: 231677)

WAL:
Danny Ward (ID: 207998)

GER:
Joshua Kimmich (ID: 212622)

CRO:
Ivan Perišić (ID: 181458)
Marcelo Brozović (ID: 216352)

ITA:
Eder Citadin Martins (ID: 178311)

IRL:
Darren Randolph (ID: 169697)
James McClean (ID: 198489)

AUT:
Kevin Wimmer (ID: 209997)
Christian Fuchs (ID: 139313)

HUN:
Ádám Bogdán (ID: 184585)

+
NED:
Jordy Clasie (ID: 199422)

Last edited by RobbieD_PL; 09-01-2017 at 01:27:PM.
Old 09-01-2017, 07:53:PM   #939
RobbieD_PL
Unreliable deceiver

Guys, who here knows how to make .vp8 videos for FIFA?

I need these two in FIFA16 format:

Old 09-01-2017, 08:11:PM   #940
The Wizard
Youth Team

The Wizard is on a distinguished road
It's really easy with the CG File Server. There is a function for video converting.
The Wizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2017, 09:19:PM   #941
RobbieD_PL
Unreliable deceiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Wizard View Post
It's really easy with the CG File Server. There is a function for video converting.
Thanks, I'll look it up now!

Also, I now have RevMod added to this patch. It adds so many wonderful things!

However, I have 3-4 questions about it to do with this patch.

1. Can it add sleeve patches to classic kits? I have two sets of kits for a few teams; the current 2016 ones and the 2014 kits (set in the .db as classic kits from 2014) for the qualification rounds. So there is the question of whether RevMod can add sleeves to classic kits or kits for a particular year and if it can add two different types of sleeves in the same tournament (the qualification sleeves for the 2014 kits, then the Finals' sleeves for the 2016 kits)

2. Can RevMod assign stadiums to matches in the group phase of a tournament? I've tried with setting up the schedule, but FIFA always randomises the choice of stadium. The EURO tournament is different from the qualification and playoff rounds (each national team plays at home) and the KO rounds, where each stadium can be assigned to a single match.

What would be perfect is that each group stage match is locked into the .txt and .lua files. So that everytime someone opens the tournament, France and Romania always play in the Stade de France on 10/06/2016 at 21:00 and this is set for every single group stage match, so that every team plays their three games in the right order of opponents and stadiums.

3. Can RevMod assign home/away crowds when teams are playing in a neutral venue? In Tournament Mode, I have the problem where every Finals' match not played in either the Stade Velodrome or Parc des Princes has completely neutral crowds, without banners or fancards. During friendly matches in these host French stadiums; home & away crowds, flags and banners are visible.

4. How do the tournament boards work? I want to have it set so that there an alternation between UEFA EURO 2016 then a host city board across all the upper levels of the stadiums. I am also thinking of national teams' specific adboards as well.

Last edited by RobbieD_PL; 09-01-2017 at 11:42:PM.
Old 10-01-2017, 12:50:AM   #942
RobbieD_PL
Unreliable deceiver

So with a tiny tweak of the Tournament advancement.txt, i've managed to organize the qualifiers so that each position and playoff corresponds to the real-life draw!

So France plays the 2nd placed team of Group F, the 2nd placed team of Group I and the 2nd placed team of Group E.

The Best 3rd placed team always goes to Slot 4 of Group D, the second match for the top seed who is the Winner of Group C in Qualification.

Does anyone know if the Qualification Rounds can be expanded to a date earlier than September 2015? Playing the qualifiers over 2 months doesn't allow players to recover between matches and causes a lot of injuries...

Last edited by RobbieD_PL; 10-01-2017 at 12:53:AM.
Old 10-01-2017, 09:27:AM   #943
RobbieD_PL
Unreliable deceiver

So I have all minikits, except for Montenegro 2014-16. If anyone can make those minis please post them!

Last edited by RobbieD_PL; 11-01-2017 at 08:00:PM.
Old 11-01-2017, 07:16:PM   #944
Blackie
Club Supporter

Blackie is on a distinguished road
Is there anyone having more national teams, perhaps also non-fifa teams ?
or are there similar patches for AFC or CAF or OFC ?
THX
Blackie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2017, 08:03:PM   #945
RobbieD_PL
Unreliable deceiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackie View Post
Is there anyone having more national teams, perhaps also non-fifa teams ?
or are there similar patches for AFC or CAF or OFC ?
THX
I might do an AFC + OFC patch. Maybe; It'd be a long stretch towards having a 2018 FIFA World Cup + Confederations Cup. All the stadiums from Australia and New Zealand are available for the 2015 AFC Asian Cup and the OFC Nations Cup.
Old 11-01-2017, 09:21:PM   #946
FCPorto13
Youth Team

FCPorto13 is on a distinguished road
Hey Robbie can you update the patch's first post with the status of the patch? It's probably easier for everyone to know what's been done and all of that, just a suggestion though!
Old 12-01-2017, 11:45:AM   #947
RobbieD_PL
Unreliable deceiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by FCPorto13 View Post
Hey Robbie can you update the patch's first post with the status of the patch? It's probably easier for everyone to know what's been done and all of that, just a suggestion though!
Done! There are only 18 stadiums left needed for a complete patch!
Old 12-01-2017, 12:57:PM   #948
FCPorto13
Youth Team

FCPorto13 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobbieD_PL View Post
Done! There are only 18 stadiums left needed for a complete patch!
Thanks! Now everyone can have a clearer idea of what the patch includes and what's missing (including stadiums)! If you need any help just ask and I'll try to help

By the way, any idea of when you might release the patch?
Old 13-01-2017, 02:07:AM   #949
RobbieD_PL
Unreliable deceiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by FCPorto13 View Post
Thanks! Now everyone can have a clearer idea of what the patch includes and what's missing (including stadiums)! If you need any help just ask and I'll try to help

By the way, any idea of when you might release the patch?
Now that all host stadiums have their adboards done; The sooner that I have all UEFA national stadiums with banners and tournament boards, the sooner I can release this patch!