Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home


Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > FIFA Series > FIFA 17 Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 30-12-2016, 12:37:AM   #1
Kosma1
Youth Team
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 147
Kosma1 is on a distinguished road
Unlock New Boots In Edit Menu

Hi Guys / Anyone of you have idea how to unlock all boots in editing mode
I'm on 26 levels and i don't have unlock boots in cataloque

Par Example:
Puma Evo SPEED + EvoPOWER available to unlock in 30 Levels
It takes me lot of time to unlock all boots in catalogue

There is any other way to make boots unlocked
Giroud plays in old red/black Puma EvoPOWER 1.3
I want to play him in new boots

Please help

What about other boots like these:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcXeIhyb05g

I dont have it in my cataloque / How and where can i find them?
Its a PRO / There is any option to bring these boots to regular edit player mode / Offline

Thanks
Kosma1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2016, 06:55:PM   #2
Paulfra
Youth Team
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 356
Paulfra is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kosma1 View Post
Hi Guys / Anyone of you have idea how to unlock all boots in editing mode
I'm on 26 levels and i don't have unlock boots in cataloque

Par Example:
Puma Evo SPEED + EvoPOWER available to unlock in 30 Levels
It takes me lot of time to unlock all boots in catalogue

There is any other way to make boots unlocked
Giroud plays in old red/black Puma EvoPOWER 1.3
I want to play him in new boots

Please help

What about other boots like these:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcXeIhyb05g

I dont have it in my cataloque / How and where can i find them?
Its a PRO / There is any option to bring these boots to regular edit player mode / Offline

Thanks
Mate, what to say!!! Again EA is only releasing new boots for console players... again they are f*cking on us PC players, and not releasing them after years, like previous FIFA versions.
Nothing to do, just waiting to EA showing us more respect... we pay too, but they don't get it!!!
Paulfra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2016, 09:12:PM   #3
Kosma1
Youth Team
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 147
Kosma1 is on a distinguished road
There is no possibility to convert those PS Boots to PC? /
Kosma1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2016, 10:30:PM   #4
regularcat
Manager
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 12,679
regularcat is a jewel in the roughregularcat is a jewel in the roughregularcat is a jewel in the rough
No, but if the playerboots and licensedboots table is in the squad files we can fix the generic boot issue.
__________________
regularcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2016, 01:53:AM   #5
Kosma1
Youth Team
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 147
Kosma1 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by regularcat View Post
No, but if the playerboots and licensedboots table is in the squad files we can fix the generic boot issue.
What exactly do you mean>?
Kosma1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2016, 12:02:PM   #6
bangus
Starting XI
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 4,405
bangus is just really nicebangus is just really nicebangus is just really nicebangus is just really nicebangus is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kosma1 View Post
What exactly do you mean>?
It means someone has said they found a way to edit the squad save files. But no tool has been released so it is unconfirmed at this point.
bangus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2017, 06:07:PM   #7
AlexSniffles77
Club Supporter
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 48
AlexSniffles77 is on a distinguished road
use cheat engine
AlexSniffles77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2017, 09:44:PM   #8
Kosma1
Youth Team
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 147
Kosma1 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexSniffles77 View Post
use cheat engine
Don't work for me in Edit Mode
Kosma1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2017, 12:40:AM   #9
renatinfilho10
Club Supporter
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 6
renatinfilho10 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexSniffles77 View Post
use cheat engine
Can you use the cheat engine to increase the level and buy the boots? Do you have a job to help out with if you have one?
renatinfilho10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2017, 02:17:PM   #10
bulkan
Senior Squad
 
bulkan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Turkey
Posts: 1,031
bulkan will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by renatinfilho10 View Post
Can you use the cheat engine to increase the level and buy the boots? Do you have a job to help out with if you have one?
you can not level up on EASFC by using cheat engine or anything like that. you have to play fifa regularly & get 2000XP per day.
__________________
FENERBAHÇE SK
THE RISING SUN OVER EUROPE

Origin - PSN - Steam ID: bulkane
Uplay: bulkane06


https://www.twitch.tv/06bulkane
bulkan is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump




All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:24:AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.