Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > Off Topic Forums > Soccer Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-11-2016, 06:57:PM   #144
Azrael
www.jewsforjesus.org

Azrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by bangus View Post
Oh right sure, sorry my bad... click on your web browser, left-click the address bar, and type GOOGLE.

So no source then? Anyway, as yoyo pointed out, that an u15 outfit that trains and has trained for years to beat them is not the same as our VH1 The Pickup Artist reject club doing so.

Azrael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2016, 08:04:PM   #145
Theodorakis
Banned

Theodorakis will become famous soon enough
fuck off and take your logic with you, az.
Theodorakis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2016, 12:03:AM   #146
chygry
RED CARD - Discriminatory language

chygry is just really nicechygry is just really nicechygry is just really nicechygry is just really nice
What's up with all the shitposts around here? You all turned into maricas and pedos? And whatever they call the fucks who dress up as women? Good luck with that payasos.
chygry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2016, 02:09:AM   #147
chygry
RED CARD - Discriminatory language

chygry is just really nicechygry is just really nicechygry is just really nicechygry is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pogba4Now View Post
Just bought these for turf football, waiting for them to arrive:

I generally don't like hypervenoms but these fit well and were on sale. I wanted the Adidas team Mundial classic leather really bad but they were not on sale. They are extremely comfortable.

Fuck I went a tad bit backwards with this reply but who cares. Nowadays black boots are a rarity when it comes to "modern footballers" (Pogba wears some specifically modified for him by Adidas once in a while). Most of the new boots coming out are in some special colour like citron or burgundy or whatever.. I'd like... well what there is not to like... some footballers or at least people like you stick to the classic black coloured boots. Nothing fancy but whilst still having a classy look. Props to you for choosing ones like that heh.
chygry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2016, 05:49:AM   #148
Azrael
www.jewsforjesus.org

Azrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant future
Someone ban chygry for bigoted language, please.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Azrael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2016, 05:13:AM   #149
Alex
sKIp_E

Alex is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowAlex is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowAlex is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowAlex is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowAlex is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowAlex is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowAlex is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowAlex is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowAlex is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowAlex is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowAlex is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now
Quote:
Originally Posted by chygry View Post
What's up with all the shitposts around here? You all turned into maricas and pedos? And whatever they call the fucks who dress up as women? Good luck with that payasos.
When you jump online not logged in as yourself, this is why you were banned. Zero tolerance for this stuff, and you have had enough warnings about everything else in general.

Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2016, 05:29:AM   #150
Chacarita Juniors
The artist formerly known as ronnifan9

Chacarita Juniors has a spectacular aura aboutChacarita Juniors has a spectacular aura aboutChacarita Juniors has a spectacular aura about
Well, since I am late to the party I guess I'll take a seat on the bench. I can play some gk, cb, lb, and cdm. I'd say my strongest attributes are my passing, marking and most definitely my vision. I have a strong shot and I'm a good corner kick taker. I like doing a lot shoulder to shoulder challenges even against bigger players than I. Naturally right footed with an educated left, hence my liking for playing at that lb spot. Not the fastest but I'll never give up on a play and refs constantly call me for ticky tak fouls cause I use my arms a lot to push the player off the ball. I can't help it, I'm a basketball player. And this is the reason I like playing gk, I'm good with my hands especially on set pieces. Natural basketball skills take over. I'm like a Carlos Salcido in his prime with PSV. Ok, maybe not.
Old 17-02-2017, 01:35:PM   #151
Pogba4Now
Yellow Card :: Exp. 17/05/14 :: Slowing Azrael's PC

Pogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Pogba4Now Send a message via Skype™ to Pogba4Now
1 more month indoor then we play outdoor if weather permits. Can't wait to play outdoors again. I am playing twice a week indoor. 5 a sise and 7 a side.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk
Old 02-03-2017, 06:23:AM   #152
Nimreitz
Make America Great Again

Nimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now
Send a message via ICQ to Nimreitz
Met a couple girls at a bar on Friday night who play soccer in the area. Told them I was good. Got a call from one of them tonight to play on one of their coed 3v3 teams on a pretty small indoor pitch. Game was pretty even for the first 5-7 minutes. Then I got on the pitch, and by the time I subbed out maybe 5 minutes later it was over. Ended up winning like 23-6. I was a little off, but man it was fun to play again, and I was without a doubt the best person out there even though I haven't touched a ball in almost 18 months. Had a backheel assist, was splitting the defense from my defensive area with balls to send a teammate through on goal. My only issue was the altitude and smoking meant I could barely stay out there for long. Glad I'm gonna be back playing again though. Turned to the girl who invited me after the game and was like "told you I was good." Extremely satisfying because I'm sure most people overrate their own abilities, but I'm always pretty realistic. When I heard it was coed 3v3 I said that I'm probably a lot better than that level of competition.

Thomas Muller: "We're not careless or arrogant. We're dominant'
Nimreitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2017, 07:02:AM   #153
Sir Didier Drogba
Head Official

Sir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now
I'm more interested in hearing about which physical activities took place after the game...

Sent from my SM-J120FN using Tapatalk

Sir Didier Drogba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2017, 07:51:AM   #154
Nimreitz
Make America Great Again

Nimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now
Send a message via ICQ to Nimreitz
None, unfortunately, because I have to be up at 4am and haven't even finished packing yet.

Thomas Muller: "We're not careless or arrogant. We're dominant'
Nimreitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2017, 01:32:PM   #155
Sir Didier Drogba
Head Official

Sir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now
you flirted with girls at a bar about how you were good at football and it ended with you actually playing football... :/

Sent from my SM-J120FN using Tapatalk

Sir Didier Drogba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2017, 02:39:PM   #156
Pogba4Now
Yellow Card :: Exp. 17/05/14 :: Slowing Azrael's PC

Pogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Pogba4Now Send a message via Skype™ to Pogba4Now

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk