Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > Off Topic Forums > Feedback and Suggestions

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 25-04-2016, 11:24:AM   #14
Zlatan
Fan Favourite

Zlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud of
Alright that's good to hear.

Just for the record, my previous post wasn't necessarily targeted at the mods here but just in general to whomever it may concern.

"Mijn hart is rood zwart rood met drie witte kruisjes in het midden"
Zlatan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2016, 12:08:PM   #15
Al Pacino PT
Starting XI

Al Pacino PT will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Al Pacino PT
If people don't like the ads, just use a certain browser that has now in-built adblocker, it works well.

Check my kits
Mediafire Imgur

Al Pacino PT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2016, 02:37:PM   #16
Sir Didier Drogba
Head Official

Sir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now
Following protests by our moderating team where we took your and our concerns to the site owners, they have subsequently disabled the Adblock-blocker and have said the will revisit the ads and try to scale down the most annoying ones.

SG Moderators - To Protect and Serve

Sir Didier Drogba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2016, 02:56:PM   #17
white_knight
Youth Team

white_knight will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Didier Drogba View Post
Following protests by our moderating team where we took your and our concerns to the site owners, they have subsequently disabled the Adblock-blocker and have said the will revisit the ads and try to scale down the most annoying ones.

SG Moderators - To Protect and Serve
What's really (and still) annoying is having pages with an odd width, especially a large width as you need to scroll horizontally every bloody time to go to the next page.
white_knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2016, 04:20:PM   #18
Sir Didier Drogba
Head Official

Sir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now
Is that due to ads or to people posting big images?

Sir Didier Drogba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2016, 08:10:PM   #19
white_knight
Youth Team

white_knight will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Didier Drogba View Post
Is that due to ads or to people posting big images?
Both. For instance my thread (in my sig) used to have the images in first post perfectly aligned to the message box width, now the images exceed the page width and people have to scroll (I haven't of course changed my browser zoom or anything else related to it).

Then there's pages with reduced width, that's because there is still that space reserved for ads, even though one blocks them.

When I'm replying in advanced mode (or previewing) the board behaves exactly like it's supposed to, adapting its width to browser zoom, i.e. keeping it to constant 100% (until you zoom in too much). This adapting does not occur anymore in regular pages.
white_knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2016, 12:19:AM   #20
RSfandud
Youth Team

RSfandud is on a distinguished road
Ads on this page are kind of annoying, and also the cpu usage increases a lot, there must be order at least because we dont know what the heck is running on background meanwhile we visit this site.
RSfandud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2016, 04:28:PM   #21
chygry
RED CARD - Discriminatory language

chygry is just really nicechygry is just really nicechygry is just really nicechygry is just really nice
This is definitely my favourite "sub-forum?". I like how some people come up with all sorts of questions in need of great detail which at some point get absurd really. With the experienced members or mods of the forum giving out sound advice at first, and then just taking the piss on the account of imbecile questions later on when they have evenutally become ridiculous.
chygry is offline   Reply With Quote