This site is sponsored by Southfield Carpet Cleaners located in Southfied Michigan. If you're looking for the best carpet cleaning SouthField, MI be sure to check them out. They offer full service carpet cleaning as well as upholstery cleaning at great prices.
Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > FIFA Series > FIFA 14 Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 24-01-2014, 09:03:AM   #1
Arsalan123
Club Supporter

Arsalan123 is an unknown quantity at this point
Can Commentator Speak Name?

The commentator does not speak the player 'Salah' name in whole match is it possible to make it work?
Arsalan123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2014, 10:07:AM   #2
bangus
Starting XI

bangus is just really nicebangus is just really nicebangus is just really nicebangus is just really nicebangus is just really nice
Check the commentary tables in the db using DBM. If the name is listed, the probable answer is yes (even some of the listed names do not work in-game).

Last edited by bangus; 24-01-2014 at 10:11:AM.
bangus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2014, 06:10:AM   #3
AhmedCR7
Club Supporter

AhmedCR7 is on a distinguished road
If The player is in commentary tables,the commentator will be able to say his name
AhmedCR7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2014, 11:56:AM   #4
bangus
Starting XI

bangus is just really nicebangus is just really nicebangus is just really nicebangus is just really nicebangus is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by AhmedCR7 View Post
If The player is in commentary tables,the commentator will be able to say his name
Now why didn't I think to type that...

That is not correct. It all depends on the assigned ID and if the sound file still exists within the game's commentary database. There are names in the table that have an assigned commentary ID of 90000. None of those names are announced. And as I said, some names with active ID numbers are not in fact active -- it appears the relevant sound files have been removed from the database in the same way EA removed retired player faces from the game.
Old 25-01-2014, 01:56:PM   #5
sakare
Youth Team

sakare is on a distinguished road
Audio Id has to be the same as Player Id and the common name has to be the speaken name.
sakare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2014, 02:03:PM   #6
bangus
Starting XI

Quote:
Originally Posted by sakare View Post
Audio Id has to be the same as Player Id.
No, that is also incorrect. Player IDs in FIFA start at 2. Audio IDs start at 90000. Example: Someone with a player ID of 1200 will have an audio ID of 91238 or whatever.
Old 25-01-2014, 02:15:PM   #7
regularcat
Manager

regularcat is a jewel in the roughregularcat is a jewel in the roughregularcat is a jewel in the rough
wasting your time bangus, they ask for help then argue with you as if they know better, you will learn one day.
Old 25-01-2014, 02:39:PM   #8
bangus
Starting XI

Quote:
Originally Posted by regularcat View Post
wasting your time bangus, they ask for help then argue with you as if they know better, you will learn one day.
Heh, I don't mind that they're wrong so long as they don't start telling me I'm not right.

Here's an example of what I did: I created myself in the game (Angus) using player ID 60000. There is no Angus callname in the game, but there is Ang. The commentary ID for Ang is 91000 or something. So I added my player ID (60000) to the commentary table, with a commentary ID of 91000, and now Martin Tyler says "Ang" whenever I touch the ball. Clive Tyldesley doesn't say "Ang" though so I always use Tyler-Smith as my commentary team.
Old 25-01-2014, 06:05:PM   #9
sakare
Youth Team

sakare is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by bangus View Post
Heh, I don't mind that they're wrong so long as they don't start telling me I'm not right.

Here's an example of what I did: I created myself in the game (Angus) using player ID 60000. There is no Angus callname in the game, but there is Ang. The commentary ID for Ang is 91000 or something. So I added my player ID (60000) to the commentary table, with a commentary ID of 91000, and now Martin Tyler says "Ang" whenever I touch the ball. Clive Tyldesley doesn't say "Ang" though so I always use Tyler-Smith as my commentary team.
that is what i did mean.
sakare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2014, 12:35:PM   #10
Ariana_Alexis
Club Supporter

Ariana_Alexis is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by bangus View Post

Hi! Where do I make the changes? Do I do it under "playernames" or "commentarynames" in DB Master? Because the changes doesnt seem to be reflected ingame. Not sure if I am doing something wrong.
Ariana_Alexis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2014, 07:52:AM   #11
chii123
Club Supporter

chii123 is on a distinguished road
damn. ea should really add a feature where commentators can pronounce any name ):
chii123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2015, 11:11:AM   #12
hari002244
Club Supporter

hari002244 is on a distinguished road
I think at present EA does not provide this feature.
hari002244 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2016, 05:50:PM   #13
AltSoccer
Club Supporter

AltSoccer is on a distinguished road
Can anyone tell me how to change the team name? For instance I used the Liga MX to create new custom teams, but the commentary team still announce the old team names. Please help!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=070DpeJ4uNw