Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > Off Topic Forums > Feedback and Suggestions

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-04-2016, 03:07:AM   #1
RusiToZK
Club Supporter

RusiToZK is on a distinguished road
Problem with new thread

I created a thread for post my minifaces, but firstly i could't upload it, so I create the thread without the minis, after I posted the minis in my album, and edited the thread to post it, when I save it, the post disappeared, so I decided to make a reply, posted there the minis, I saw the preview, all was fine, but when I submit it, the post didn't appear.

So , what's the problem, why I can't post in my thread and I can't delete it for make a new thread .

I see answer soon, thank you in advice.
RusiToZK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2016, 06:51:PM   #2
krisaju95
Manager

krisaju95 has a spectacular aura aboutkrisaju95 has a spectacular aura aboutkrisaju95 has a spectacular aura about
I've approved your posts.

The forum s/w automatically sends posts to the moderation queue in case it contains images or links if the user has 10 posts or less. This is done to prevent users from spamming threads.

krisaju95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2016, 10:23:PM   #3
Azrael
www.jewsforjesus.org

Azrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant future
Who are you?

Azrael is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
disappear, problem, thread