Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > Management Games > Football Manager Forum > Older Football Manager Titles Forum

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 9 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 24-02-2007, 05:46:PM   #1
Azrael
www.jewsforjesus.org

Azrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant future
Starting-up Problem

My game won't start for some reason. It happened once, it just wouldn't start, no matter what I did, I re-installed, I deleted stuff from my PC in case it was any memory thing, I restarted and shut down the PC dozens of times, I clicked the icon on the desktop, start menu, and everywhere it can possibly be found, and it just wouldn't start, if I clicked it A LOT, a pop saying that the game is already running would appear, although the game didn't start running. Since the game normally takes a couple of seconds to start, I tried to click it normally and leave it alone, it still wouldn't start, for 30 minutes. Then, for no reason, it did let me play, then the problem came back, and only after about a week did it let me play again. Now the problem is back, can anyone help me with this? It's extremely annoying, since it seems to be random.

Old 29-12-2009, 11:01:PM   #2
Cemfliermalah
Club Supporter

Cemfliermalah is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Cemfliermalah
Starting up Problem

Yeap.... it just dies. If I start it again and accelerate it works fine. If after a couple of minutes I turn it off and turn it on again it works fine without a problem. So it seems to be only a problem the first time you start it during the day.

Weird, right?

Moderator Note: This thead has been closed because it attracted insane amount of spam.
Closed Thread