Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > Management Games > Other Management Games > Championship Manager Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 22-08-2005, 06:09:PM   #14
tracertong
Reserve Team

tracertong will become famous soon enough
Or maybe I should smoke less weed :fool:
Old 05-09-2005, 03:19:PM   #15
sgreid101
Club Supporter

sgreid101 is on a distinguished road
There is now a forum ran by the developers of this game for any specific questions: http://www.dynamogames.com/Forum/

so feel free to come along and post your views
Old 06-09-2005, 12:24:AM   #16
Tom
That Nice Guy

Tom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now
thank you...

TROD.

Into my heart an air that kills
From yon far country blows:
What are those blue remembered hills,
What spires, what farms are those?

That is the land of lost content,
I see it shining plain,
The happy highways where I went
And cannot come again.

Old 13-09-2005, 10:58:PM   #17
Ebonix
YELLOW CARD - Sarcasm

Ebonix is a name known to allEbonix is a name known to allEbonix is a name known to allEbonix is a name known to allEbonix is a name known to allEbonix is a name known to all
I've played the game for about an hour or so today. I'll say one thing, its slow. My phone is probably one of the best on the market right now and the game is slow.

I've noticed its also very biased to home teams. Even as Liverpool I was losing to Wigan 1-0 at the JJB or soemthing

||| Tumblr ||| Last.FM |||
Old 16-10-2005, 10:28:AM   #18
Vazza
Starting XI

Vazza has much to be proud ofVazza has much to be proud ofVazza has much to be proud ofVazza has much to be proud ofVazza has much to be proud ofVazza has much to be proud ofVazza has much to be proud ofVazza has much to be proud ofVazza has much to be proud of
Liam, what phone do you have? It runs really fast on my phone, a SE W800i . Played it a bit last night and a couple of little things annoyed me, the first being that your players seem to get injured every week (not sure if it's something I'm doing) and the referees seem to be really harsh with red cards pretty much every game, despite me leaving aggression at the default level (once I had three of my players sent off in one game...since when does that happen in the Prem?). All in all, good for a quick blast when you're bored but does get a bit tedious after that.

Last edited by Vazza; 16-10-2005 at 10:32:AM.
Old 16-10-2005, 11:26:AM   #19
Stotty
Fan Favourite

Stotty has much to be proud ofStotty has much to be proud ofStotty has much to be proud ofStotty has much to be proud ofStotty has much to be proud ofStotty has much to be proud ofStotty has much to be proud ofStotty has much to be proud ofStotty has much to be proud ofStotty has much to be proud of
He's got a Nokia 6630.

20LEGEND