This site is sponsored by Southfield Carpet Cleaners located in Southfied Michigan. If you're looking for the best carpet cleaning SouthField, MI be sure to check them out. They offer full service carpet cleaning as well as upholstery cleaning at great prices.
Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > Management Games > Other Management Games

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 92 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 13-07-2011, 10:37:AM   #1
BlackSwan
Club Supporter

BlackSwan is on a distinguished road
Mass Sport Manager Games At One Place

I have been playing a great browser game and I really enjoy it. You manage your own team and play against real players from all over the world. Join in, you won't regret it! So far there are 2 sports official open.

1. HOCKEY

2. FOOTBALL

You can start with one of them or both of them. This year is expected that HANDBALL is going to be launched. If you are not interrested in the sports allready oppen there is no problem. Just register, find the handball manager and put yourself on the waiting list so you'll start in higher league when it is officially open. There are also other sports planed for the future, but it will take a while for them to be launched. But once you are registered in either of the officially opened sports, you can manage all of allready opened sports and put yourself in 3 more sports planed to be opened in near future. I believe that in the majority of the sports you can select, there is certainly one for each to participate in.
BlackSwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2012, 02:20:PM   #2
addna
Club Supporter

addna is on a distinguished road
i think there is a manager for everything now as a browser game. i even saw one for cycling.

Last edited by addna; 15-08-2012 at 02:48:PM.
addna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 12:10:AM   #3
lesov
Club Supporter

lesov is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by addna View Post
i think there is a manager for everything now as a browser game. i even saw one for cycling.

http://www.onlinesportmanagers.com/ - but there are many more, some for real odd sports like chessboxing.
My free game is there too, like Championship Manager for boxing called Box2Glory - the deepest online boxing simulation game to date, for hardcore boxing fans only. 60 page manual here - http://www.box2glory.com/b2gmanual.pdf

Last edited by lesov; 09-06-2012 at 12:16:AM.
lesov is offline   Reply With Quote