Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > FIFA Series > FIFA 15 Forum > FIFA 15 Support Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 21-07-2015, 10:58:PM   #1
Sami 1999
Reserve Team

Sami 1999 could be mistaken for Xifio
Send a message via Skype™ to Sami 1999
Angry How To Play Offline/Sign In Origin Offline?

I can't play my f♥♥ckin Fifa 15 (And all other f♥♥ckin EA games) without signing in Origin which requires f♥♥ckin internet connection everytime. Now in my country, internet is way undeveloped and it's not always possible to have internet connection. And I can't f♥♥ckin sign in origin without damn internet connection. And Fifa 15 (and possibly all future Fifa games will) require to sign in origin.

There's one stupid solution to get offline mode but I need to be online at first for that and if I shutdown my Pc, I need to sign in online again!

So I can't play Fifa 15 for 1/2 months or more because its not possible to have internet connection everytime. I cant play it when I travel to other places for the same damn reason. In steam I can log in offline even if I shutdown and restart my Pc/Laptop. I need to log in online only once in steam. So what the f♥♥k wrong with origin?

I PAYED $69 for this game. I BOUGHT this f♥♥kin game. Its MY GAME AND I WILL PLAY WHENEVER I WANT. I payed for this game and I can't play it without internet? !!!!

What the f♥♥k EA wants? Are they encouraging me to pirate the game?

How do I play offline or sign in offline like steam without downloading a pirated version? Thank you.

This is unacceptable!!! You have 24 hours to come clean and apologize and be all like "Sorry Andrei, won't happen again.. I messed up.. wanted it to be green.. etc"

If not I will do my own investigation and will show no mercy for the unfortunate soul. I already have a list of suspects.
http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=16056

Last edited by Sami 1999; 21-07-2015 at 11:02:PM.
Sami 1999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2015, 11:04:PM   #2
bangus
Starting XI

bangus is just really nicebangus is just really nicebangus is just really nicebangus is just really nicebangus is just really nice
I sign in offline and play FIFA 15 every day, I haven't been online with Origin for 2-3 months.
bangus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2015, 11:11:PM   #3
Sami 1999
Reserve Team

How the hell you do that?

Here what happens to me:

*Connected to Internet, Origin is running, & signed in to Origin: Can play the game.
*Disconnected from the Internet while Origin is running, signed in: Origin
automatically runs in offline mode and can start the game.
*Not connected to the Internet, not signed in to Origin: The game will not start as Origin won't sign in due to no Internet connection.

So I need to sign in online again if I shut down my pc.

This is unacceptable!!! You have 24 hours to come clean and apologize and be all like "Sorry Andrei, won't happen again.. I messed up.. wanted it to be green.. etc"

If not I will do my own investigation and will show no mercy for the unfortunate soul. I already have a list of suspects.
Old 21-07-2015, 11:18:PM   #4
bangus
Starting XI

bangus is just really nicebangus is just really nicebangus is just really nicebangus is just really nicebangus is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sami 1999 View Post
How the hell you do that?
I just tested it now to make sure, I shut off my PC, started it up again, shut off my internet, signed into Origin, then fired up FIFA 15. It all worked.

Go into Origin and manually switch to offline mode, I think I did that a few months back, maybe that's why it works for me.
Old 21-07-2015, 11:23:PM   #5
Sami 1999
Reserve Team

That's strange. I tried it (Even checked on "remember me") and went offline mode. It all works until I restart my Pc. It works only if I standby my pc instead of shutting it down, but I can't keep my pc turned on always.

Anyway, thanks for the support. I appreciate it a lot.

Old 21-07-2015, 11:28:PM   #6
bangus
Starting XI

I don't download latest rosters and all that stuff, my game isn't linked to any online modes or features, maybe that has something to do with it.
Old 21-07-2015, 11:35:PM   #7
Sami 1999
Reserve Team

I'm re downloading origin again and going to reinstall it and see if that work out. It says 3 hours remaining, feels like shit to wait.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bangus View Post
I don't download latest rosters and all that stuff, my game isn't linked to any online modes or features, maybe that has something to do with it.
What do tou mean by latest patch dude? I cant even sign in origin without internet, and Fifa 15 needs me to log in in origin. So it has nothing to do with latest patches because the main problem is in my origin app.

Last edited by Sami 1999; 21-07-2015 at 11:40:PM.
Old 23-07-2015, 02:51:AM   #8
regularcat
Manager

regularcat is a jewel in the roughregularcat is a jewel in the roughregularcat is a jewel in the rough
You have to sign in initially in order to go offline.

If you attempt to play without being signed in you will not be able
to access your games.
Old 23-07-2015, 08:13:PM   #9
Sami 1999
Reserve Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by regularcat View Post
You have to sign in initially in order to go offline.

If you attempt to play without being signed in you will not be able
to access your games.
Yeah, that's the same incase of steam too. But if I sign in steam online for once and dont sign in other pc with same account- then I can log in steam everytime without internet.

According to bangus, he can do the same with origin too. But it somehow doesn't work in my origin (I didnt sign in my account with any other pc either). Somethings wrong with my pc I guess.

Old 24-07-2015, 12:57:AM   #10
regularcat
Manager

regularcat is a jewel in the roughregularcat is a jewel in the roughregularcat is a jewel in the rough
As i said you have to sign in in order to go offline.
Old 24-07-2015, 01:32:AM   #11
Sami 1999
Reserve Team

Okay, thanks for the help. I appreciate it a lot.

So I gotta sign in everytime to go offline. I guess its impossible to play without internet peacefully. How stupid of EA then..

Old 24-07-2015, 01:42:AM   #12
regularcat
Manager

Yes, EA are all about verifying purchased licenses.

If you sign in then sign out the next to you attempt to log in it will ask for a code
it sends to your email to verify who you are.
Old 24-07-2015, 04:53:AM   #13
Sami 1999
Reserve Team

Does the Disk version has this origin verification, login problem?