Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > Off Topic Forums > SG Players Lounge

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 4.50 average. Display Modes
Old 11-08-2015, 11:38:PM   #313
Pogba4Now
Yellow Card :: Exp. 17/05/14 :: Slowing Azrael's PC

Pogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Pogba4Now Send a message via Skype™ to Pogba4Now
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sepak View Post
Nady, why do doctors put a wood stick in your throat?
And why does my penis bleed when I masturbate?
you have an STD.
Old 12-08-2015, 03:25:PM   #314
*aLe
Youth Team

*aLe has a spectacular aura about*aLe has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gathe3 View Post
I need a new one too lol
Price range?

I was thinking to do one myself not long ago. This is what I came up with (although I'm still waiting for the Skylake lineup to be fully revealed before deciding what to buy):

Don't consider the workstation-class CPU, I've been doing some video editing lately and I thought some actual horsepower would come in handy.
For gaming pretty much any i5 would suffice (and cost a good 100€ less so you could buy a better GPU as the 960 is barely mid-range).

...And I thought this thread was dead and forgotten.
Well, not really forgotten. It's been amusing until it lasted.
And thanks for bringing it back to life

Last edited by *aLe; 12-08-2015 at 03:29:PM.
*aLe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2016, 05:14:PM   #315
Sami 1999
Reserve Team

Sami 1999 could be mistaken for Xifio
Send a message via Skype™ to Sami 1999
Quote:
Originally Posted by nady View Post
Where is the picture of the new desktop your parents gave you?
[/URL]

Meh it was funny how I was never serious all the time. Anyway, got busy and never noticed your comment-here's the picture.

There actually wasnt any deal I made with my dad. But I now have to study 3~4 hours. Well, nothing is free but least now have pc.

Anyway, I'm gonna admit how biased I was with Nvidia. Now r9 290x beats 980ti huh.

What happened to this forum? The layout became weird with lots of ads.

This is unacceptable!!! You have 24 hours to come clean and apologize and be all like "Sorry Andrei, won't happen again.. I messed up.. wanted it to be green.. etc"

If not I will do my own investigation and will show no mercy for the unfortunate soul. I already have a list of suspects.
http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=16056

Last edited by Sami 1999; 26-05-2016 at 07:07:PM.
Sami 1999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2016, 09:37:PM   #316
Azrael
www.jewsforjesus.org

Azrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant future
Sami I believe you should apply for the recently opened administrator position at Soccer Gaming Entertainment Web Emporium. I would support your candidacy.

Azrael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2016, 10:13:PM   #317
Theodorakis
Banned

Theodorakis will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sami 1999 View Post

Anyway, I'm gonna admit how biased I was with Nvidia. Now r9 290x beats 980ti huh.
nothing beats 980ti. not even titan x. you're still the same.
Theodorakis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2016, 11:25:PM   #318
Sami 1999
Reserve Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theodorakis View Post
nothing beats 980ti. not even titan x. you're still the same.
I am happy with my 980ti. I'm just pointing how much I underestimated Amd. Infact, I am playing with 2880x1800 Dsr at 75hz and and 2500x1406 at 60hz on demanding games.

Also, I actually listened to you about buying 1440p monitor. But am actually waiting for 4k displays to come. A 32 inch 4k with no AA would probably be fine in high settings. No 1440p and 4k monitor came in my country though. So I'm deciding to buy a Gsync monitor instead of just 4k.

You shoild have known that i was actually bitching more than what i was doing just to waste time. Never bought 970 But i tried to troll too much it it went wrong Anyway, nevermind about that. Shit happens.

This is unacceptable!!! You have 24 hours to come clean and apologize and be all like "Sorry Andrei, won't happen again.. I messed up.. wanted it to be green.. etc"

If not I will do my own investigation and will show no mercy for the unfortunate soul. I already have a list of suspects.

Last edited by Sami 1999; 26-05-2016 at 11:33:PM.
Old 27-05-2016, 09:05:AM   #319
Pogba4Now
Yellow Card :: Exp. 17/05/14 :: Slowing Azrael's PC

Pogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Pogba4Now Send a message via Skype™ to Pogba4Now
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sami 1999 View Post
[/URL]

Meh it was funny how I was never serious all the time. Anyway, got busy and never noticed your comment-here's the picture.

There actually wasnt any deal I made with my dad. But I now have to study 3~4 hours. Well, nothing is free but least now have pc.

What happened to this forum? The layout became weird with lots of ads.
Looks great

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk
Old 21-04-2017, 01:24:PM   #320
Sami 1999
Reserve Team

Bumping this thread again.

So I'm in a need of Hard Disk that's suitable for recording the gameplay footage.

I think the one I have noe won't survive for long. And SSDs are too expensive and aren't suitable if you constantly capture videos and delete them since SSDs got wtire limit.

I think a 7200 RPM HDD will just be fine, but what I need is a HDD that has longer lifespan.

Old 21-04-2017, 02:33:PM   #321
zlojack
Starting XI

zlojack is nearly as awesome as Pelezlojack is nearly as awesome as Pelezlojack is nearly as awesome as Pelezlojack is nearly as awesome as Pelezlojack is nearly as awesome as Pelezlojack is nearly as awesome as Pelezlojack is nearly as awesome as Pelezlojack is nearly as awesome as Pelezlojack is nearly as awesome as Pelezlojack is nearly as awesome as Pelezlojack is nearly as awesome as Pele
You'd be hard-pressed to wear out an SSD capturing and deleting videos. If you have your operating system on an SSD, you write thousands of files to the disk every day.

If it's too expensive, that's a different story.
Old 21-04-2017, 02:51:PM   #322
Sami 1999
Reserve Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by zlojack View Post
You'd be hard-pressed to wear out an SSD capturing and deleting videos. If you have your operating system on an SSD, you write thousands of files to the disk every day.

If it's too expensive, that's a different story.
Yeah, the pricing is a problem too.

For OS I'm willing to buy a 250 GB SSD.

But I think I will have to go for HDD since I'm looking for 2x 2GB drives.

One will be for storing games, other one for Video Records.

I can afford HDD, but SSDs will not fit my budget unfortunately.

Old 21-04-2017, 03:07:PM   #323
zlojack
Starting XI

zlojack is nearly as awesome as Pelezlojack is nearly as awesome as Pelezlojack is nearly as awesome as Pelezlojack is nearly as awesome as Pelezlojack is nearly as awesome as Pelezlojack is nearly as awesome as Pelezlojack is nearly as awesome as Pelezlojack is nearly as awesome as Pelezlojack is nearly as awesome as Pelezlojack is nearly as awesome as Pelezlojack is nearly as awesome as Pele
You should be able to get some pretty high-quality HDD these days for not too much money. Even five years ago, I had some fast 1TB or 2TB drives.
Old 21-04-2017, 04:41:PM   #324
Sami 1999
Reserve Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by zlojack View Post
You should be able to get some pretty high-quality HDD these days for not too much money. Even five years ago, I had some fast 1TB or 2TB drives.
I see.

Thanks. I'm going for 2x 2GB HDDs then.

Old 21-04-2017, 04:51:PM   #325
zlojack
Starting XI

I'm sure you mean Terabytes TB, right?