Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home


Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > FIFA Series > FIFA 13 Forum > FIFA 13 PC Editing Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 55 votes, 4.75 average. Display Modes
Old 11-04-2013, 04:07:PM   #27
uomomagnetico
Senior Squad
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 2,168
uomomagnetico will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by sam_red devil View Post
i never got the offer from other clubs at end of the season.....
me too..and I won the Europa League
uomomagnetico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 05:20:PM   #28
Astristul
Reserve Team
 
Astristul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Ploieşti
Posts: 578
Astristul is on a distinguished road
You must look for the offers, not wait them to be offered to you. Direct offers are very rare, but you can get normal offers in the "manager's office" section. At the end of the season, indeed, there aren't too many clubs to choose from, but try looking in the offers menu during october-april!
__________________

Download RLSP FIFAM 10!
Astristul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2013, 07:47:PM   #29
sam_red devil
Starting XI
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: new delhi
Posts: 4,858
sam_red devil will become famous soon enough
got it will try
__________________


VISIT MY FIFA12 FACE PROJECT
http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/s...171374&page=58

VISIT MY FIFA13 FACE PROJECT
http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/s...176448&page=11
sam_red devil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2013, 01:38:PM   #30
GuyxPagaz
Youth Team
 
GuyxPagaz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Israel
Posts: 450
GuyxPagaz is an unknown quantity at this point
love it thanks mate.... some1 found mistake? errors? crash?
GuyxPagaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2013, 10:29:PM   #31
he scores goals
Club Supporter
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 87
he scores goals is on a distinguished road
I like this mod, but there are too many transfers. How do I use all the other changes, like many different leagues bidding for players, but tone down the overall number of transfers? For example Arsenal would not sell Giroud this season after just buying him. The AI buys and sells way too many players, just like in the default game. So how do I half the number of transfers but still make all the different leagues bid? Thanks!
he scores goals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2013, 11:24:AM   #32
beta990
Reserve Team
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 930
beta990 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by raihandanis View Post
Is there a possibility to Change future transfer? (Cavani to chelsea at 2013, etc)
No, some of these transfers are hardcoded in fifadb. (Like Zaha to Man Utd)
You could try to edit fifadb.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmySak View Post
Career Mode - European Competitions Draw:
I know that there is an option to change teams from the same country in European Competitions.
Is there any trick to change a team from a specific country with another team from different country (e.g.: Dinamo Moscow [RUS] instead of Cork FC [IRL] ) ?
Will take a look at it. But I also think this needs fifadb editing. I think other members can help you with a solution.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam_red devil View Post
i never got the offer from other clubs at end of the season.....
See:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astristul View Post
You must look for the offers, not wait them to be offered to you. Direct offers are very rare, but you can get normal offers in the "manager's office" section. At the end of the season, indeed, there aren't too many clubs to choose from, but try looking in the offers menu during october-april!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyxPagaz View Post
love it thanks mate.... some1 found mistake? errors? crash?
The version 1.3 should be stable. Version 1.4 needs some fixing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by he scores goals View Post
I like this mod, but there are too many transfers. How do I use all the other changes, like many different leagues bidding for players, but tone down the overall number of transfers? For example Arsenal would not sell Giroud this season after just buying him. The AI buys and sells way too many players, just like in the default game. So how do I half the number of transfers but still make all the different leagues bid? Thanks!
I will add the answer to this question to the FAQ in the first post.
Thanks for testing!
beta990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2013, 05:10:PM   #33
samsung69
Club Supporter
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 13
samsung69 is on a distinguished road
I cannot understand why your tweaks aren't working. I did everything you said i should do and it's still not working


here the generator in my game folder




here the files copied from the folder to the FootballCompEng


please help me
samsung69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2013, 03:01:PM   #34
beta990
Reserve Team
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 930
beta990 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by samsung69 View Post
I cannot understand why your tweaks aren't working. I did everything you said i should do and it's still not working

please help me
You path is wrong, this should be the correct one:
Code:
C:\.....\Origin Games\FIFA 13\Game\dlc\dlc_FootballCompEng\dlc\FootballCompEng\data
After copying to the data directory, run the generator.
beta990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2013, 04:48:PM   #35
samsung69
Club Supporter
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 13
samsung69 is on a distinguished road
I have no data folder in FootballCompEng, just a compdata folder. I tried cutting+pasting your tweaks in the compdata folder and I regenated it, but that didn't work either . I'm really sorry for not understanding this and bothering you, it's just that I want to try your edits.
samsung69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2013, 05:18:PM   #36
AndreaPirlo21
Potenza
 
AndreaPirlo21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Where rationale and irrationale intertwine
Posts: 2,021
AndreaPirlo21 is a glorious beacon of lightAndreaPirlo21 is a glorious beacon of lightAndreaPirlo21 is a glorious beacon of lightAndreaPirlo21 is a glorious beacon of lightAndreaPirlo21 is a glorious beacon of lightAndreaPirlo21 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by samsung69 View Post
I have no data folder in FootballCompEng, just a compdata folder. I tried cutting+pasting your tweaks in the compdata folder and I regenated it, but that didn't work either . I'm really sorry for not understanding this and bothering you, it's just that I want to try your edits.
Create a data folder, paste, and regen, then.
__________________
><

AndreaPirlo21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2013, 02:28:PM   #37
rfordawin
Club Supporter
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 17
rfordawin is on a distinguished road
Is this compatible with the ModdingWay mod?
Will this cause the online modes?
Which is the variable to edit players stats going down from the age of 28 (ex: Robben it's getting downgraded too quick).
rfordawin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2013, 07:31:PM   #38
beta990
Reserve Team
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 930
beta990 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by rfordawin View Post
Is this compatible with the ModdingWay mod?
Will this cause the online modes?
Which is the variable to edit players stats going down from the age of 28 (ex: Robben it's getting downgraded too quick).
- Should be, but make a copy of your career first to be safe
- No, but you always uninstall
- playergrowth.ini and playerretirement.ini, will try to locate them soon. But you can have a look yourself.
beta990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2013, 02:00:PM   #39
samsung69
Club Supporter
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 13
samsung69 is on a distinguished road
Thanks now I can let 12 year old players play in my team ^_^. awesome tweaks, and I have a question. Is it possible to change my scouts nationality? I really want a 5/5 star uruguayan scout but I cant find one. Is it possible to change, for example, my Italian 5/5 star scout into an Uruguayan?
samsung69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





































All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:35:PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
You Rated this Thread: