Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > FIFA Series > FIFA 13 Forum > FIFA 13 PC Editing Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 14 votes, 3.43 average. Display Modes
Old 25-11-2012, 05:24:PM   #27
GuyxPagaz
Youth Team

GuyxPagaz is an unknown quantity at this point
can you make the stadium of porto and benfica?
ty
GuyxPagaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2012, 06:45:PM   #28
semion
Club Supporter

semion is on a distinguished road
carrick, you write contrary things about different makers and becomes like liverpudlian96
upton park steals your mind
semion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2012, 06:55:PM   #29
CARRICK
Do NOT give me Upton Park stadium.

CARRICK will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by semion View Post
carrick, you write contrary things about different makers and becomes like liverpudlian96
upton park steals your mind
Correct

At the end of the day I respect the work of both Sido and BFL Team - I just don't understand why Sido cannot release his stadium. If Svence is planning to release his version of Upton Park, I might as well help him.
CARRICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2012, 07:36:PM   #30
barrie53
Youth Team

barrie53 is on a distinguished road
Upton Park

Hi Carrick,
Sorry to say I told you so, but I told you Sido is MonkeyDragon in disguise. Promises a lot, then releases very little.
Keep the faith.
Barrie
barrie53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2012, 07:47:PM   #31
CARRICK

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrie53 View Post
Hi Carrick,
Sorry to say I told you so, but I told you Sido is MonkeyDragon in disguise. Promises a lot, then releases very little.
Keep the faith.
Barrie
Its a shame though Barrie, Sido's version has the potential to be a fantastic stadium.
Old 25-11-2012, 09:28:PM   #32
barrie53
Youth Team

barrie53 is on a distinguished road
BFL Upton Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by CARRICK View Post
Its a shame though Barrie, Sido's version has the potential to be a fantastic stadium.
Hi Carrick, If Goodison & Borusia Park are anything to go by then their Upton Park will be something special. While Sido's Stadium was acceptable it had no wow factor. Still stand by what i said before the best representation of Upton Park was done by Irons for PES2011

All the best
Barrie
barrie53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2012, 01:25:AM   #33
CARRICK

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrie53 View Post
Hi Carrick, If Goodison & Borusia Park are anything to go by then their Upton Park will be something special. While Sido's Stadium was acceptable it had no wow factor. Still stand by what i said before the best representation of Upton Park was done by Irons for PES2011

All the best
Barrie
The version of Upton Park that Sido is converting was originally made by a soccergaming member called Legolas for FIFA 10 - in my view, it is one of the finest and most accurate stadiums built by a member of this community for a FIFA game (that is why I am still holding out for Sido's conversion). I greatly admire the work of BFL Team but he also let me down badly before when he failed to release his Upton Park for FIFA 08 (I spent months helping Svence with the stadium, providing him with advice as well as textures) Having completed the stadium and announcing a release date, Svence then inexplicably disappeared from the soccergaming community without releasing his work (he also deliberately ignored my attempts to contact him). Words cannot express how disappointed I was by what he did (and I was very surprised to see him return to the forums recently) I will always be grateful to Legolas for making such a high quality version of Upton Park for FIFA 10 (without question the best version of the stadium released for FIFA)

<carrick>
Old 26-11-2012, 06:18:AM   #34
hibee72
Youth Team

hibee72 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to hibee72
I may sound a bit disillusioned, but until we have not solved the problem to add new stadiums to the game without having a crash, we're going nowhere.
It's pretty useless to have new stadiums (when we have some...) if we can't add them to the game, as it's a nonsense having stadiums very similar to the generic stadiums already present in the game, IMHO.
hibee72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2012, 10:44:PM   #35
bangus
Starting XI

bangus is just really nicebangus is just really nicebangus is just really nicebangus is just really nicebangus is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by hibee72 View Post
I may sound a bit disillusioned, but until we have not solved the problem to add new stadiums to the game without having a crash, we're going nowhere.
What are you talking about? I downloaded and installed the new Twich stadium that's been uploaded here, and played a game with no problems at all.
bangus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2012, 06:18:PM   #36
Dutch_Can
Club Supporter

Dutch_Can is on a distinguished road
I got a question for you and I hope you can give me an answer.
As you know I am trying to help with this rotating adboard project it works but there is something bugging me, why is it that you have to save every part seperate of a stadium wouldn't it be easier to save the whole stadium and I found the parts of the digital adboards it would be easy as well if you right click it save it and bring it into say the Ivy Lane container.

I included a picture so you know what I mean.

[IMG=http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/527/whitee.png][/IMG]
Dutch_Can is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 06:05:AM   #37
hibee72
Youth Team

hibee72 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to hibee72
Quote:
Originally Posted by bangus View Post
What are you talking about? I downloaded and installed the new Twich stadium that's been uploaded here, and played a game with no problems at all.
All the stadiums I installed until now (FIWC and Camp Nou) were in substitution of 2 already present stadium (Oceanic and Asiatic Arena). Anytime I try to ADD a stadium in the DB (i.e.: inserting a new stadium in the STADIUM table without deleting none of the present stadiums), the game crashed.
Any suggestion? Is there something I miss?
hibee72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 10:30:AM   #38
ZikaJeSrbin
Youth Team

ZikaJeSrbin will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Skype™ to ZikaJeSrbin
Dear Sido,

Unfortunately since last year I've been pursuing the conversion of stadium from fifa 10 to fifa 12 with little success, the part with the SW 12 is the most challenging as it appears, most of the part with the texture is somehow covered but with insecurity if it is correct. I have watched the tutorial more than a 100 times, but ideas are confusing.
So I came with a great request as with the cause of our patch, to help us convert these two stadiums JNA, and stadium Red Star Belgrade.
http://www.sendspace.com/file/ub4lri

We would be very grateful, as of all our members are short in time, in order to generally focus on this topic.

Thank you a lot,
ZikaJeSrbin
Old 03-12-2012, 07:00:PM   #39
Munross
Youth Team

Munross will become famous soon enough
Sido any chance of converting EA Rugby 08's O file stadiums to working FIFA 13 stadiums? If so I can provide the stadium files from Rugby 08.

Thanks
Munross is offline   Reply With Quote