Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > FIFA Series > FIFA 13 Forum > FIFA 13 PC Editing Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 23 votes, 4.22 average. Display Modes
Old 30-09-2012, 04:33:PM   #40
jschuck12001
Senior Squad

jschuck12001 is just really nicejschuck12001 is just really nicejschuck12001 is just really nicejschuck12001 is just really nicejschuck12001 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebaddie View Post
yep i know this
i edited the compdata as i was doing in fifa12

added row to db too but it still crashes
send me your db and tables and i will look at it since you already took the time to put it together, plus it will save me time if its turns out that we cant add anything.
jschuck12001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2012, 05:04:PM   #41
regularcat
Manager

regularcat is a jewel in the roughregularcat is a jewel in the roughregularcat is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by jschuck12001 View Post
send me your db and tables and i will look at it since you already took the time to put it together, plus it will save me time if its turns out that we cant add anything.
im sure we can, we just have to find the missing link.
regularcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2012, 06:39:PM   #42
thebaddie
Fifa Baddie

thebaddie will become famous soon enough
new tournaments works using exiting teams, if you play as a new created team it crashes (tested id: 120000, 120001). btw it's possible to play against new teams (i tested simulation only). Carrier mode crashes anyway but that's ok.

so the problem is not the league structure but new teams, maybe there is something more to add in db for teams or (please no) the game doesn't accept new team ids (like it was for new league ids in carrier past year)
thebaddie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2012, 08:07:PM   #43
jschuck12001
Senior Squad

jschuck12001 is just really nicejschuck12001 is just really nicejschuck12001 is just really nicejschuck12001 is just really nicejschuck12001 is just really nice
Quote:
new tournaments works using exiting teams, if you play as a new created team it crashes (tested id: 120000, 120001). btw it's possible to play against new teams (i tested simulation only). Carrier mode crashes anyway but that's ok.

so the problem is not the league structure but new teams, maybe there is something more to add in db for teams or (please no) the game doesn't accept new team ids (like it was for new league ids in carrier past year)
We will see, I haven't had time to test and its not that I dont trust you but I don't know how familiar you are with editing FIFA.
Old 30-09-2012, 08:41:PM   #44
thebaddie
Fifa Baddie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jschuck12001 View Post
We will see, I haven't had time to test and its not that I dont trust you but I don't know how familiar you are with editing FIFA.
last year i added 6 leagues (level 3 to 6) and more than 110 teams to italy with playoff, playout and cups, al working in carrier mode, so i'm familiar enough

btw i'm waiting for your tests too
Old 30-09-2012, 09:14:PM   #45
jschuck12001
Senior Squad

Quote:
last year i added 6 leagues (level 3 to 6) and more than 110 teams to italy with playoff, playout and cups, al working in carrier mode, so i'm familiar enough

btw i'm waiting for your tests too
Thats cool man, like I said don't take offense. I think we just need to wait a bit and let some of the others get familiar with the game. I did see Outsider post in a thread that Rinaldo will be looking at the game and we really don't know how the db tables work with the compdata tables yet. I have a db with every league in North, South, and Central America with 2nd div's and more for some leagues and its up to date and all graphics are done so I have my fingers crossed we can make this happen.
Old 02-10-2012, 01:03:PM   #46
thebaddie
Fifa Baddie

jschuck any news on your tests?
Old 02-10-2012, 06:59:PM   #47
jschuck12001
Senior Squad

Quote:
jschuck any news on your tests?
Bro Im a working man, Mon thru Friday and Sundays is all about NFL football(Go Skins). Because the last line in the compdata table has changed I have to renumber what I choose to test so thats kind of a pain so by this weekend I will have completed some tests and see what I find. You know how FIFA is, you have to block yourself off from society and prepare to spend hours when you mod or test this game. I will definately post in here when I do find anything but it wont be until this weekend. You know if you have successfully made a patch for Italian league last year and you can get it to work this year then we are probably screwed or need to find out what in those new db tables needs to be edited for leagues and torunaments to work. I just didnt know you had the experience from last year when you first started posting.
Old 03-10-2012, 06:37:PM   #48
ChuckÝnho
Senior Squad

ChuckÝnho has a spectacular aura aboutChuckÝnho has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by regularcat View Post
whats it feel like to kick a dead horse, i always wondered myself.
Such fondness I don't miss. Always one for an opinion.
I can go away again if you like...

As for T-Bones - must be an American reference, they were off the menu in the UK for a while in the 90s with the whole Mad Cow Disease business.

I hope you lot have spent some time playing the game and don't just mod it. I played it last week, but now I get the dreaded crash to desktop occuring and can't use the thing.
Old 03-10-2012, 06:41:PM   #49
regularcat
Manager

regularcat is a jewel in the roughregularcat is a jewel in the roughregularcat is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckÝnho View Post
Such fondness I don't miss. Always one for an opinion.
I can go away again if you like...

As for T-Bones - must be an American reference, they were off the menu in the UK for a while in the 90s with the whole Mad Cow Disease business.

I hope you lot have spent some time playing the game and don't just mod it. I played it last week, but now I get the dreaded crash to desktop occuring and can't use the thing.
settle down killer, dont go getting all upset, you were the one to quit on the file not us.

we arent scared of mad cow or sars, we eat what we like, you only live once.

if you want to leave again thats on you, it wouldnt bother me any.

as far as your problem goes, when is it crashing to the desktop ?

at launch ?
team selection ?
regularcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 07:22:PM   #50
thebaddie
Fifa Baddie

Good news

it was my fault: i didn't assign stadium to new teams and that's why new tournaments crashes :P

so my test result atm:
- New Tournaments works
- New Teams works

next step: test the swap-id-solution for Manager Mode

Last edited by thebaddie; 03-10-2012 at 07:25:PM.
Old 03-10-2012, 07:48:PM   #51
jschuck12001
Senior Squad

Quote:
Good news

it was my fault: i didn't assign stadium to new teams and that's why new tournaments crashes :P

so my test result atm:
- New Tournaments works
- New Teams works

next step: test the swap-id-solution for Manager Mode
Ahh, good news. Did you just edit the compdata files in the dlc folder or did you need to edit any tables in the db.
Old 03-10-2012, 08:43:PM   #52
thebaddie
Fifa Baddie

i edited both dlc and db, but maybe we don't need those fce_xxx tables

i'll search which db tables we need and which not deleting rows from one table at time