Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > FIFA Series > FIFA 13 Forum > FIFA 13 PC Editing Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 23 votes, 4.22 average. Display Modes
Old 28-03-2014, 06:21:PM   #313
dissectionalone
Senior Squad

dissectionalone has a spectacular aura aboutdissectionalone has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simonetos View Post
Hello guys!!! Any idea how we can hide a new league in career mode???
I don't think you can... Unlike Fifa 11 where there was an option to determine if a League or Tournament would be visible or not in career mode, since Fifa 12, there's nothing that specifies in which mode tournaments are available.
dissectionalone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2014, 06:24:PM   #314
rique
Senior Squad

rique will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by dissectionalone View Post
I don't think you can... Unlike Fifa 11 where there was an option to determine if a League or Tournament would be visible or not in career mode, since Fifa 12, there's nothing that specifies in which mode tournaments are available.
Hey, man. I will be available to complete the patch this weekend.
Old 28-03-2014, 06:56:PM   #315
Simonetos
Youth Team

Simonetos will become famous soon enoughSimonetos will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Thank you my friend for your answer!!! But I am sure there is a value about that... I am still searching in FIFA files an if I find something I will share it here. If any one else have something please inform me!!!
Simonetos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2014, 09:56:PM   #316
dissectionalone
Senior Squad

dissectionalone has a spectacular aura aboutdissectionalone has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simonetos View Post
Thank you my friend for your answer!!! But I am sure there is a value about that... I am still searching in FIFA files an if I find something I will share it here. If any one else have something please inform me!!!
If such a value does exist, it's probably hardcoded into the game's exe file. Why would you want to hide a League in career mode? unless this is a competition with National Teams involved, there's not much point, because the line limit for the compdata remains the same. So even if you could hide some competitions that wouldn't free up space for more stuff, if that's the goal
dissectionalone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2014, 07:22:AM   #317
Simonetos
Youth Team

Simonetos will become famous soon enoughSimonetos will become famous soon enough
Quote:
If such a value does exist, it's probably hardcoded into the game's exe file. Why would you want to hide a League in career mode? unless this is a competition with National Teams involved, there's not much point, because the line limit for the compdata remains the same. So even if you could hide some competitions that wouldn't free up space for more stuff, if that's the goal
I am making a fantasy, no-human league and I want a part of it not appear in career mode!!! This is why I need to find this...
Simonetos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2015, 01:04:AM   #318
igor04
Club Supporter

igor04 is on a distinguished road
Does anyone know how to change ranking of leagues? I would like to improve Irish league to English level (and worsen English to Irish). I looked up and changed in internationals.txt, but it doesn't work.
I mean that when I play Irish league, I would like to get job offers from the best leagues like Spain, Germany, etc. But improving Irish league in internationals.txt doesn't work and I still get offers from Belgium, etc...
Can anyone help me?
igor04 is offline   Reply With Quote