Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home


Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > FIFA Series > FIFA 13 Forum > FIFA 13 PC Editing Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 23 votes, 4.22 average. Display Modes
Old 27-09-2012, 04:28:PM   #14
regularcat
Manager
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 12,688
regularcat is a jewel in the roughregularcat is a jewel in the roughregularcat is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by regularcat View Post
dont count on him releasing one, i havent looked at the data yet but im sure its the same as last year & the db data shouldnt be too hard to figure out, if its anything like past FIFA games then ill break it down for you.
scratch that, i just looked at it & its nothing like previous fifas, so its starting from scratch again this year.
regularcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2012, 04:29:PM   #15
root4rulez
Reserve Team
 
root4rulez's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 501
root4rulez is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to root4rulez
We all have family thanks to rinaldo without cm FIFA will not be the same

My big question is how to create league without CM

Last edited by root4rulez; 27-09-2012 at 06:05:PM.
root4rulez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2012, 06:23:PM   #16
jschuck12001
Senior Squad
 
jschuck12001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Tampa, Florida
Posts: 2,459
jschuck12001 is just really nicejschuck12001 is just really nicejschuck12001 is just really nicejschuck12001 is just really nicejschuck12001 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by regularcat View Post
dont count on him releasing one, i havent looked at the data yet but im sure its the same as last year & the db data shouldnt be too hard to figure out, if its anything like past FIFA games then ill break it down for you.

my msn is back up too.
I didnt say anything about him releasing anything but he could post the meaning of the text which is what I used to learn how to edit last year.

The compdata tables are basically the same, the difference is the FCE data in the database and how the 2 work together.
jschuck12001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2012, 07:13:PM   #17
thebaddie
Fifa Baddie
 
thebaddie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 334
thebaddie will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by jschuck12001 View Post
I didnt say anything about him releasing anything but he could post the meaning of the text which is what I used to learn how to edit last year.

The compdata tables are basically the same, the difference is the FCE data in the database and how the 2 work together.
he does not have all the answers, to understand how structure works needs hours of research.

atm we know:
1) compdata is the same but there is no compid
2) db has fce_xxx table and most of them has "strange" columns compared to compdata one

i tried to edit just fce_competioninfo that looks similar to compobj but i think acts like compid. but it's not enought.

my new row in fce_competioninfo (compadata txts edited as regular new league):
C33 - TrophyName_Abbr15_33 - 1453 - 10 - 1 - 3

note that id 33 is a new one
thebaddie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2012, 07:14:PM   #18
fifaCCitiu.com
Senior Squad
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Lecce,Italy
Posts: 1,659
fifaCCitiu.com will become famous soon enoughfifaCCitiu.com will become famous soon enough
Well, i'm beginning to explain some of compdata things:
1) The fce_* tables in database doesn't have any use. Why i'm telling this? Because there is no reference to Saudi League and have Turkish league reference. So the competition files are , as last year in compdata folder of dlc subfolder.
2) In compdata folder there is 10 files:
activeteams.txt (contains 0 to 63, doesn't have real use)
advancement.txt (info for moving teams from a group to another)
compids.txt (a list of the competition id used by the game)
compobj.txt (in here we will find the structure of competitions , the groups and the tournaments)
initteams.txt (contain the results of last season, useful for cup sorts and supercups)
schedule.txt ( the schedule of competitions, PL,liga,serie a schedules are in another file)
settings.txt (the settings, subs, promotion relegation how many teams will go in CL and EL)
standings.txt (the standing of the teams in groups)
tasks.txt (decide how and many teams will be part of competition)
weather.txt (probability of the weather in the games)

I'll go in details soon, but here is a general explanation.
__________________
My SITE

Gameplayzer - Career Files - Gameplay - Super League Patch - Other projects

..::Fifamania.it staff member::..
fifaCCitiu.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2012, 07:28:PM   #19
regularcat
Manager
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 12,688
regularcat is a jewel in the roughregularcat is a jewel in the roughregularcat is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by fifaCCitiu.com View Post
Well, i'm beginning to explain some of compdata things:
1) The fce_* tables in database doesn't have any use. Why i'm telling this? Because there is no reference to Saudi League and have Turkish league reference. So the competition files are , as last year in compdata folder of dlc subfolder.
2) In compdata folder there is 10 files:
activeteams.txt (contains 0 to 63, doesn't have real use)
advancement.txt (info for moving teams from a group to another)
compids.txt (a list of the competition id used by the game)
compobj.txt (in here we will find the structure of competitions , the groups and the tournaments)
initteams.txt (contain the results of last season, useful for cup sorts and supercups)
schedule.txt ( the schedule of competitions, PL,liga,serie a schedules are in another file)
settings.txt (the settings, subs, promotion relegation how many teams will go in CL and EL)
standings.txt (the standing of the teams in groups)
tasks.txt (decide how and many teams will be part of competition)
weather.txt (probability of the weather in the games)

I'll go in details soon, but here is a general explanation.
jschuck & i know how the dlc texts work, if you say that the fce db data is useless then we can pick back up where we left off.
regularcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2012, 07:31:PM   #20
thebaddie
Fifa Baddie
 
thebaddie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 334
thebaddie will become famous soon enough
i0m not sure if you are right fifacittiu but i hope that fce_xxx are unusefull :P

btw here is how fce_competioninfo works, it's the same as compobj but rows and ids (compid) are not sequential

thebaddie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2012, 07:37:PM   #21
regularcat
Manager
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 12,688
regularcat is a jewel in the roughregularcat is a jewel in the roughregularcat is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebaddie View Post
i0m not sure if you are right fifacittiu but i hope that fce_xxx are unusefull :P

btw here is how fce_competioninfo works, it's the same as compobj but rows and ids (compid) are not sequential

those columns in that table in the db are self explanitory, nobody will until they attempt to create something.

1 thing i can guarantee is the swap id trick will still be needed to add.
regularcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2012, 07:49:PM   #22
thebaddie
Fifa Baddie
 
thebaddie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 334
thebaddie will become famous soon enough
[EDIT] sorry compids is there i just missed it while extracting -.- [/EDIT]

yep, the problem is that my new league does not appear in tournaments mode, i'm doing it right so i think is something related to absence of compid

btw to be sure i'm doing it right here is the compdata:

Code:
compobj
1025,2,ITAL,NationName_27,70
...
1620,3,C33,TrophyName_Abbr15_33,1025
1621,4,S1,FCE_League_Stage,1620
1622,5,G1, ,1621

settings
1620,asset_id,33
1620,comp_type,LEAGUE
1620,match_matchimportance,17
1621,match_matchsituation,LEAGUE
1621,info_prize_money,20000
1621,info_prize_money_drop,5
1622,num_games,2
1622,info_slot_champ,1
1622,info_slot_promo,1

standings
1622,0
1622,1

schedule
1621,244,1,1,1,1600
1621,258,2,1,1,1600
the swap id trick is needed for carrier mode but in tournaments mode it have to appear even if is a new id

Last edited by thebaddie; 27-09-2012 at 07:53:PM.
thebaddie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2012, 07:51:PM   #23
root4rulez
Reserve Team
 
root4rulez's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 501
root4rulez is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to root4rulez
without cm we can't add minifaces , flags, logos, and other stuff
League creation is very hardly without cm
root4rulez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2012, 07:57:PM   #24
thebaddie
Fifa Baddie
 
thebaddie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 334
thebaddie will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by root4rulez View Post
without cm we can't add minifaces , flags, logos, and other stuff
League creation is very hardly without cm
last year cm was not able to create tournaments too... and why you are talking about minifaces , flags and logos here?
thebaddie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2012, 08:01:PM   #25
root4rulez
Reserve Team
 
root4rulez's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 501
root4rulez is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to root4rulez
becouse here is for league creation, i wan't to make a league with cm can be clone league and tournament work , i make kits,minifaces& so...&so....
And now i can't use this league without cm
root4rulez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2012, 09:41:PM   #26
pao4ever
Starting XI
 
pao4ever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Greece
Posts: 3,885
pao4ever has a spectacular aura aboutpao4ever has a spectacular aura aboutpao4ever has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to pao4ever
last year we created the Greek Superleague without the use of CM at all. and though we imported EVERYTHING. from kit logos to minifaces, boots, gloves and anything related to graphic elements...
pao4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





































All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:09:AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
You Rated this Thread: