Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > FIFA Series > Older FIFA Titles Forum > FIFA 08 Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 4.67 average. Display Modes
Old 14-12-2007, 10:51:AM   #40
=Ultra=
Youth Team

=Ultra= is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by torcamaniac View Post
This is an old bug that has been in the SM07 and never got fixed. The way I managed to make it work (not allways so backup!!!!) is not pressing the save button myself, but first choosing CLOSE which makes the SM ask you if you want to save changes and than clicking on yes and give the program some time before exiting, even if it looks as it has already done saving.
It was already in Sound Master 06 as well, I reported the bug to Rinaldo back in the day when I betatested it for him for 06 and 07 but he never could recreate it on his system... partial solution is to never close sound master with the "X" on the right top of the window, never save from the menu but choose exit instead and answer yes to the pop up window that asks to save, then let SM close itself. Anything else is likely to corrupt audio.big file.
=Ultra= is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2007, 07:38:PM   #41
torcamaniac
Youth Team

torcamaniac is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by =Ultra= View Post
It was already in Sound Master 06 as well, I reported the bug to Rinaldo back in the day when I betatested it for him for 06 and 07 but he never could recreate it on his system... partial solution is to never close sound master with the "X" on the right top of the window, never save from the menu but choose exit instead and answer yes to the pop up window that asks to save, then let SM close itself. Anything else is likely to corrupt audio.big file.
Didn't I explain it myself already?
Old 14-12-2007, 09:14:PM   #42
=Ultra=
Youth Team

=Ultra= is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by torcamaniac View Post
Didn't I explain it myself already?
Not clearly enough, besides you explained the bug I discovered eons ago in previous fifas and wanted people to believe you discovered it, so I thought I'd make that clear.
=Ultra= is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2007, 01:50:PM   #43
AhrimanSefid
Club Supporter

AhrimanSefid is on a distinguished road
Hi
Thank You Good Software.
Plz Add Ctrl+A select Sound All Export.
AhrimanSefid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2007, 07:53:PM   #44
torcamaniac
Youth Team

torcamaniac is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by =Ultra= View Post
Not clearly enough, besides you explained the bug I discovered eons ago in previous fifas and wanted people to believe you discovered it, so I thought I'd make that clear.
Does it matter who discovered it first? If you had written about that before me I
sure wouldn't have mentioned it after you in this thread. I'm writing stuff to help people and I'm not here to compete with anyone at "BUG DISCOVERY".... whatever man!!!
Old 15-12-2007, 09:19:PM   #45
borjan
Youth Team

borjan is on a distinguished road
alo dalmos pomalo

http://www.mg-gaming.net

borjan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2007, 11:29:PM   #46
Rinaldo
Senior Squad

Rinaldo is just really niceRinaldo is just really niceRinaldo is just really niceRinaldo is just really nice
I really wonder about the "save" bug claimed above because the code that I use to save if you click Save or if you click Close or if you click Exit is exactly the same routine and I never experienced the problem.
I don't want to say that the bug is not there but I don't have enough clues to get it.
2006 was different, it had a bug but it was related with closing the window using the red X. I think that SM08 does not have this problem, but if you find it let me know.
Old 16-12-2007, 05:39:PM   #47
Rinaldo
Senior Squad

Rinaldo is just really niceRinaldo is just really niceRinaldo is just really niceRinaldo is just really nice
I have just uploaded beta 0.02.
Old 16-12-2007, 05:53:PM   #48
amifla
Reserve Team

amifla is on a distinguished road
Great Rinaldo! Thank you.
amifla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2007, 06:25:PM   #49
MsVia
Club Supporter

MsVia is on a distinguished road
Firstly: Rinaldo, respect for you, you rulezz.

Secondly: in SM 08 I see a lot of commentary that are used in game very rarely, and some of comment i have never heard... Can somebody tell me why in Fifa 08 some commentary are repeated over and over again, and other - no ? Is there any way to fix it?
MsVia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2007, 09:26:PM   #50
ricardo_fuller
Youth Team

ricardo_fuller is on a distinguished road
I added a new national team to the game, then imported the anthem as wave file, setup the reference for the anthem, but when i play the game, i dont hear the anthem. Any ideas why?

support the reggae boyz. www.thereggaeboyz.com
ricardo_fuller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2007, 01:22:AM   #51
orlangerardo
Club Supporter

orlangerardo is on a distinguished road
great tool man.. but i got a problem.. a load the commentary.. i didn't modify anything.. i saved it.. i closed it.. and when I enter to the game the commentaries doesn't appear.. i don't hear them. so i open the commentaries again in sound master and doesn't appear nothing.. i hope u could help me.. i think all the references were errased. im working over my patch nd i don't want to start since 0.. help plz..
congratulations for this tool.

orlangerardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2007, 01:42:PM   #52
mytimeisnow
Youth Team

mytimeisnow is on a distinguished road
I have some problems. I imported three wav's to a new created team, I saved and after I select the language, just after the credits, the screen becomes black, and the only thing I can see are the cursors.
Are the imported files too big?
The first one is about 1 MB, and the last ones about 600 kilos.
P.S.: Oops, I discovered that the bitrate is huge too high [1411 kbps]. Should be this the cause?
mytimeisnow is offline   Reply With Quote