Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > Management Games > Other Management Games > Older Championship Manager Titles Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-03-2005, 11:47:PM   #27
PSVFOREVER
Fan Favourite

PSVFOREVER is just really nicePSVFOREVER is just really nicePSVFOREVER is just really nicePSVFOREVER is just really nicePSVFOREVER is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by italianstallion
will this .ddt thing work in FM
doesnt fm give you the option already in the selection screen? select all players from nation ..... thats the same as adding a ddt file I guess.
I had to get up in the morning at ten o'clock at night, half an hour before I went to bed, eat a lump of freezing cold poison, work twenty-nine hours a day down mill, and pay mill owner for letting us work there, and when we got home, our Dad would murder us in cold blood, each night, and dance about on our graves singing "Hallelujah." But you try and tell the young people of today that... and they won't believe ya'.
PSVFOREVER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2005, 12:37:AM   #28
Rocky
Forza Suarez! (ps brotha can you spare a dime?)

Rocky is a glorious beacon of lightRocky is a glorious beacon of lightRocky is a glorious beacon of lightRocky is a glorious beacon of lightRocky is a glorious beacon of light
^^^ nope i did the one in the selection screen, i got 544 argentines, with the .ddt i got 598. i guess the .ddt adds ALL the players
Rocky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2005, 01:44:AM   #29
yoyo913
Yellow Card: Post 3623627

yoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowyoyo913 is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now
Well in CM0102 I choose LARGE database and I was able to be manager of Romania from the start
yoyo913 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2005, 02:17:AM   #30
rpvankasteren
Fan Favourite

rpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud of
The ddt files also give you the option to retain players for specific clubs.
rpvankasteren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2005, 04:33:AM   #31
Rocky

Rocky is a glorious beacon of lightRocky is a glorious beacon of lightRocky is a glorious beacon of lightRocky is a glorious beacon of lightRocky is a glorious beacon of light
so instead of nation you put club, right and would this work for leagues too
Old 02-03-2005, 05:09:AM   #32
rpvankasteren
Fan Favourite

rpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud of
you'd put:
Code:
"RETAIN_PLAYERS" "1.FC Saarbrucken"
in stead of:
Code:
"RETAIN_NATION_PLAYERS" "Germany"
It doesn't work for leagues, just nations or clubs.
rpvankasteren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2005, 05:25:AM   #33
Rocky

thank you