Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > Management Games > Other Management Games > Older Championship Manager Titles Forum

View Poll Results: Will you still play CM?
No, I'll be playing FM all the time 13 48.15%
Yes, but I'll be playing CM only once in a while 10 37.04%
Yes, I'll stick on CM and never play FM 4 14.81%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average. Display Modes
Old 23-10-2004, 01:53:AM   #1
Zlatan
Fan Favourite

Zlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud of
Who will still play CM when FM comes out?

Just curious. Will any of you still play CM while FM is out and if so on a regular basis?

"Mijn hart is rood zwart rood met drie witte kruisjes in het midden"
Zlatan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2004, 02:19:AM   #2
rpvankasteren
Fan Favourite

rpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud of
No.

FM is CM, but better. I don't see any reason to fall back to 03/04, like there were with CM4 and 01/02. Yet.
Of course a CM4-like doom-scenario could change that, but this is the same game as the previous one, with big but not major enhancements.
Not as major as CM3 -> CM4, I mean. The engine and database structure are close to the same now, whereas CM4 was complete innovation.
rpvankasteren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2004, 02:48:AM   #3
Ebonix
YELLOW CARD - Sarcasm

Ebonix is a name known to allEbonix is a name known to allEbonix is a name known to allEbonix is a name known to allEbonix is a name known to allEbonix is a name known to all
I highly doubt it

I can't see people releasing patches for the older versions either.

||| Tumblr ||| Last.FM |||
Ebonix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2004, 02:53:AM   #4
Lean
Fan Favourite

Lean is on a distinguished road
Not really. I'm having a good game with Aston Villa now, but when FM comes out, i'll just buy it and start a game with Pool or Milan.
Old 24-10-2004, 07:30:PM   #5
adj137
Senior Squad

adj137 will become famous soon enough
ill be playing cm0304 until the day fm comes out, i only started playing o3/04 last month so really it still feels new to me.

on cm0304
do you know you can declare interest in a job when another managers position is insecure, i just found out know,that is so cool
Old 24-10-2004, 07:33:PM   #6
PSVFOREVER
Fan Favourite

PSVFOREVER is just really nicePSVFOREVER is just really nicePSVFOREVER is just really nicePSVFOREVER is just really nicePSVFOREVER is just really nice
No, I'm bored of Cm at the moment, I don't even play it now anymore, so why when Fm is out.
I had to get up in the morning at ten o'clock at night, half an hour before I went to bed, eat a lump of freezing cold poison, work twenty-nine hours a day down mill, and pay mill owner for letting us work there, and when we got home, our Dad would murder us in cold blood, each night, and dance about on our graves singing "Hallelujah." But you try and tell the young people of today that... and they won't believe ya'.
PSVFOREVER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2004, 10:56:PM   #7
Club Supporter

CMM@fkees is on a distinguished road
If FM comes in the shop i still will play CM 01/02 and CM 03/04 because i'm hooked to those games and i dont see why i will be hooked to FM in a short period

Click On Forum For The Best Dutch CM Board
CMM@fkees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2004, 12:53:AM   #8
Sir Calumn

CM03/04 was unbearably boring for me so I stopped playing, so no, I'm sure I'll never play it again. Infact, I'm probably gonna sell my copy.
Old 27-10-2004, 02:13:AM   #9
rpvankasteren
Fan Favourite

rpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud of
Swap it for FM
rpvankasteren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2004, 03:24:AM   #10
adj137
Senior Squad

adj137 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by CalumnCFC
CM03/04 was unbearably boring for me so I stopped playing, so no, I'm sure I'll never play it again. Infact, I'm probably gonna sell my copy.

say it ain't so

im really getting into cm0304 now, it feels alot more smoother than cm4, plus my game is finally getting really interesting
Old 27-10-2004, 06:22:PM   #11
ļאָ
Fan Favourite

ļאָ has much to be proud ofļאָ has much to be proud ofļאָ has much to be proud ofļאָ has much to be proud ofļאָ has much to be proud ofļאָ has much to be proud ofļאָ has much to be proud ofļאָ has much to be proud ofļאָ has much to be proud ofļאָ has much to be proud of
calumn is a fool. he only likes cm01
Old 28-10-2004, 01:33:AM   #12
Club Supporter

CMM@fkees is on a distinguished road
CM 01/02 is still tha freaking best

Click On Forum For The Best Dutch CM Board
CMM@fkees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2004, 02:12:AM   #13
Zlatan
Fan Favourite

Zlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud of
Nah I don't think anyone can get arsed to make an update for 01/02 hejz.

"Mijn hart is rood zwart rood met drie witte kruisjes in het midden"
Zlatan is offline   Reply With Quote