Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > FIFA Series > FIFA 13 Forum > FIFA 13 PC Editing Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 22-07-2014, 04:32:AM   #1
the Leper King
Club Supporter

the Leper King is on a distinguished road
Exporting Career Mode squads (MAKING Progress, please read)

"You can try to extract Teamplayerlinks table from your career file with Internal Master. Then with DB Master import it to your database and save (make backup first!). Reset squads in Fifa12. Now squads should be the same as in Manager mode (for all teams!).
But you will not able to play your career because of the edited DB."

http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/s...d.php?t=174303

I found this post online but didn't know how to quote it.

Is this the correct way to do it? I have some good new youths that I want to have in a new career mode. I haven't found any other methods in the forums

Last edited by the Leper King; 22-07-2014 at 09:47:AM.
the Leper King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2014, 09:43:AM   #2
the Leper King
Club Supporter

So this is what I've done so far:

1) I used Internal Master 12 to export the "teamplayerlinks" table from my career save.

2) Opened Db Master 14, selected "fifa_ng_db-meta" then "fifa_ng_db" from my FIFA 13 db folder.

3) After it finished loading, I selected the "teamplayerlinks" table and then I imported the "teamplayerlinks" table that I took out of my career save.

4) I saved, closed the program, and started Fifa 13

Just before I entered the main menu I was told my squad file was damaged and so I deleted it. Then I went to reset the entire squads. Finally, I started a Kick-Off match and I saw that my career mode squads were now present (including transfers, lineups). But, the big problem was that my youth players that I signed were nameless and they all were labeled as goalkeepers.

I think I am making good progress here but I really need your help people. What other tables do I need to export from my career save so that I can have my youths fully ID'd?

Last edited by the Leper King; 22-07-2014 at 09:48:AM.
Old 23-07-2014, 12:27:PM   #3
dissectionalone
Senior Squad

dissectionalone has a spectacular aura aboutdissectionalone has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by the Leper King View Post
So this is what I've done so far:

1) I used Internal Master 12 to export the "teamplayerlinks" table from my career save.

2) Opened Db Master 14, selected "fifa_ng_db-meta" then "fifa_ng_db" from my FIFA 13 db folder.

3) After it finished loading, I selected the "teamplayerlinks" table and then I imported the "teamplayerlinks" table that I took out of my career save.

4) I saved, closed the program, and started Fifa 13

Just before I entered the main menu I was told my squad file was damaged and so I deleted it. Then I went to reset the entire squads. Finally, I started a Kick-Off match and I saw that my career mode squads were now present (including transfers, lineups). But, the big problem was that my youth players that I signed were nameless and they all were labeled as goalkeepers.

I think I am making good progress here but I really need your help people. What other tables do I need to export from my career save so that I can have my youths fully ID'd?
If you only wanted to include the players that were already in the game on your squad file, then you'd only need the 'teamplayerlinks' table indeed, but since you want your youth players as well you need at least another table. The 'Players' table
dissectionalone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2014, 03:48:PM   #4
rique
Senior Squad

rique will become famous soon enough
Quote:
"You can try to extract Teamplayerlinks table from your career file with Internal Master. Then with DB Master import it to your database and save (make backup first!). Reset squads in Fifa12. Now squads should be the same as in Manager mode (for all teams!).
But you will not able to play your career because of the edited DB."

http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/s...d.php?t=174303

I found this post online but didn't know how to quote it.

Is this the correct way to do it? I have some good new youths that I want to have in a new career mode. I haven't found any other methods in the forums
Hey, I have done all of this with the dafault FIFA 14 squads, Summer Transfers and Winter Transfers...Yes, you will need the players and team player links, teams, formations, kits as well for a total up to date game. The kits, balls and logos from FIFA 14 also work.
Old 24-07-2014, 06:03:AM   #5
the Leper King
Club Supporter

Thanks for the help

One more question, do I need to regenerate the files at all? Ive done it with a few mods but I never know what it actually does and when it is necessary to do so.
Old 24-07-2014, 11:46:PM   #6
dissectionalone
Senior Squad

dissectionalone has a spectacular aura aboutdissectionalone has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Thanks for the help

One more question, do I need to regenerate the files at all? Ive done it with a few mods but I never know what it actually does and when it is necessary to do so.
No problem

What regeneration does is simply remove references to various files that are stored inside the data_xx.big files so the game won't look for those files inside the "bigs" and will load them from the folders were the edited ones are placed.

You only need to regenerate when you're adding files to your folders that weren't initially there or when you're replacing things like specific player faces (changing a specific for another specific) .

For example, with a db file, since the game's already loading it from the folder, if you change it the game will use the changed db
dissectionalone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2014, 05:44:PM   #7
the Leper King
Club Supporter

Smile

Thanks again for the much needed help good Sir!
Old 29-09-2015, 07:48:PM   #8
Madatek
Club Supporter

Madatek is on a distinguished road
HUUUGE BUMP!
But i crash as soon as I try to begin the match. Any idea? (FIFA 14)
EDIT: SOLVED!
I just changed formation.

Last edited by Madatek; 29-09-2015 at 08:17:PM.
Madatek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2016, 04:14:PM   #9
interibra
Club Supporter

interibra is on a distinguished road
hi you are great person

Quote:
Thanks again for the much needed help good Sir!
hi i'm italian boy and i have a problem , i need a guide on how to install this on fifa 14 with moddingway patch
interibra is offline   Reply With Quote