Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > FIFA Series > Older FIFA Titles Forum > FIFA 2004 Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 17 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 20-08-2006, 07:46:PM   #248
King Cobra
Yellow Card [SPAM]

King Cobra is on a distinguished road
I can't edit the faces of the players. I try to change a few things but they look the same when I open the so-called Creation Centre again.

But who cares? EA Sports don't give a damn, they just want our money and the guys who made the Creation Centre doesn't even bother to visit this site and come up with a decent reply why the Creation Centre is so crappy.
King Cobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 03:48:PM   #249
Chewbakker
Club Supporter

Chewbakker is on a distinguished road
Hey All i got a problem

Right here's the prob.. I can open CC 2004 all fine fine choose to add Turku from Galatasary and add him to Hammarby, I then save the db and whan I start the game he appears but when I go to add himto the starting 11 players dissapear i.e. add him as striker and the whole striker position dissapears. (He is still in the turkish international squad)

Can I get someone to give a helping hand

Much appreciated
Chewbakker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2011, 11:15:PM   #250
george145
Club Supporter

george145 is on a distinguished road
big error....
george145 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 09:30:PM   #251
pgoo8njc
Red Card - Life

pgoo8njc is on a distinguished road
burberry c

UGG Memorable Argyle History Driving Uggs,burberry scarf sale
Ugg hunter wellingtons have been popular as being the Nineteen seventies. The boots became popular as soon as people within australia realized that these boots presented the intention of instantly temperatures rising their paws when asked. Better may be a twice challenged covering regarding complexion by means of bear hair also as well as fleece jacket on the other instrument. This valuable provides the actual thermostatic aspect from the more desirable, therefore helping to make the actual warmest potential shoes. This recognition, the craze of the hiking footwear evolved all over the world,burberry cashmere scarf sale.
Ugg shoes are not a new product; but, they need end up more popular then ever,toms sale. Just recently Uggs has turned into a fashion leader utilizing very good patterns when the Uggs Antique cardy as well as the Ugg Typical Argyle,toms sale. Due to this global recognition craze additionally, the significant require for the reason that, boots and shoes manufacturers have got all the way up building counterfeit Uggs made from cowhide rather then more attractive. If you plan to acquire genuine hunter wellies,burberry jackets, you will need to comprehend where you could get him or her from a reliable source.
The fairly original boots was disbursed as a result of any Melbourne processing enterprise labeled Ugg boot. For the reason that happen to be discharged into the court generally known as Aussie Diploma Footwear. Ugg boot moreover causes sheepskin men's in addition to trainers.
A further reliable brand name about sheep skin " booties " is Canterbury Wool felt due to Nz. This company happens to be generating Ugg boot in excess of Years. The manufacturer known and then the company's hunter wellingtons might be longlasting.
To get yourself a couple of true Ugg sheepskin boots antique Argyle shoes by both of which suppliers, you can easily visit one of the internet black-jack shoe shops the fact that bring a lot of these genuine designs. Some of these on the web athletic shoe reps are able to offer announcement on your hottest general trends, corresponding styles and additionally care and attention goods for these particular "gottahave" Ugg boots.
Find Out More
For 100 % free Recommendation,Ideas and knowledge Traditional Argyle Boots
pgoo8njc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2015, 05:10:PM   #252
RNELESSAR
Club Supporter

RNELESSAR is on a distinguished road
Is this topic alive? Good. XD
Has anyone find the answer to the "message_notinstalled" error?
Pleaaseee... i ve been waiting an answer for 10 years!!
RNELESSAR is offline   Reply With Quote