Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > FIFA Series > FIFA 13 Forum > FIFA 13 PC Editing Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 21 votes, 3.71 average. Display Modes
Old 19-06-2013, 03:28:PM   #40
gonzaga
Reserve Team

gonzaga is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astristul View Post
I'm sorry I can't help you mate, but I'm only adding stadiums, not replacing existing ones, so I don't know if those lights are showing if you replace that stadium.
No, I did not replace it. I just changed the stadium container's last number which was 0 to 234 for instance. And then add a statement for stadium texture assignment for Benfica in RM 1.3 and imported the lights, stadium containers and crowdplacement in the respective folders of the game. De las Artes stays in the game. Its just when Benfica play their home matches the game is loading the textures I put in sceneassets folder. The stadium itself appears in the game, but no lights at night matches.
Can you tell me how did you do it? And do you have lights?
gonzaga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2013, 05:44:PM   #41
fakefisher
Youth Team

fakefisher has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzaga View Post
No, I did not replace it. I just changed the stadium container's last number which was 0 to 234 for instance. And then add a statement for stadium texture assignment for Benfica in RM 1.3 and imported the lights, stadium containers and crowdplacement in the respective folders of the game. De las Artes stays in the game. Its just when Benfica play their home matches the game is loading the textures I put in sceneassets folder. The stadium itself appears in the game, but no lights at night matches.
Can you tell me how did you do it? And do you have lights?

So far we can change the stadium containers, but we can't change the crowd and light placement automatically. that's why I suggest use the Arena ID instead of the stadiumID like 158.

in this case ,if you regenerate DATA3 to active the new-added crowd and light ,you can get the completely Da Luz but you will see a strange crowd and light when you play De las Artes

This method still not a ultimate solution, it's just for the team of Rest of World and Nations,if you want to start a new career by the team like Napoli, you can't use this method to assign San Paolo stadium , it will cause crash , you better add San Paolo as a new stadium , modify the stadium table and teamstadiumslink table in DB don't effect your Squards file.
fakefisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2013, 06:05:PM   #42
gonzaga
Reserve Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by fakefisher View Post
So far we can change the stadium containers, but we can't change the crowd and light placement automatically. that's why I suggest use the Arena ID instead of the stadiumID like 158.

in this case ,if you regenerate DATA3 to active the new-added crowd and light ,you can get the completely Da Luz but you will see a strange crowd and light when you play De las Artes

This method still not a ultimate solution, it's just for the team of Rest of World and Nations,if you want to start a new career by the team like Napoli, you can't use this method to assign San Paolo stadium , it will cause crash , you better add San Paolo as a new stadium , modify the stadium table and teamstadiumslink table in DB don't effect your Squards file.
So far I imported 5 stadiums the way I described (Borussia Park, Da Luz, Goodison, Karaiskaki and JJB. All of them have lights except Da Luz. Somehow I don't want to mess up the lights and crowd of De las Artes stadium, so maybe I'll stay on Da luz without lights.
As for the method you were speaking - I didn't quite understand which method? The method I used isn't good for Career?

P.P.: I've just tried a Career mode with Benfica and no crash. Everything went smooth with the method I implied. I don't have squads file in my Documents/FIFA 13 if you mean that Squads file.
P.P.P: I've noticed that De Las Artes and Stadio Clasico are messed up when I played against Bilbao and Atalanta respectively. This is an issue already. I don't understand why is this happening when RM v1.3 calls the new textures of these stadiums only for two teams (for De Las Artes - Benfica and for Clasico - Monchengladbach I think).

Last edited by gonzaga; 19-06-2013 at 08:23:PM.
Old 19-06-2013, 08:41:PM   #43
fakefisher
Youth Team

fakefisher has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
P.P.P: I've noticed that De Las Artes and Stadio Clasico are messed up when I played against Bilbao and Atalanta respectively. This is an issue already. I don't understand why is this happening when RM v1.3 calls the new textures of these stadiums only for two teams (for De Las Artes - Benfica and for Clasico - Monchengladbach I think).

that's why your method not very good at all.,the crowd must go with the Stadium container, get it?

because the arena don't go with a crowd and we hardly don't use it, use the arena ID must be better.

p.p.

As if you want to see the light in Da luz, open the file glares_158_3.lnx by notepad.change to line 2 <particleEffect name="glares_250_3" > to <particleEffect name="glares_158_3" >
fakefisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2013, 08:59:AM   #44
gonzaga
Reserve Team

Yes, I see what you are trying to explain. The game reads the stadium containers from its original data base, but gets confused about the crowds and lights, because they have duplicated values. As a result De Las Artes (for instance) goes mixed up.
Old 15-12-2013, 08:15:PM   #45
JimmySak
Senior Squad

JimmySak is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by fakefisher View Post
that's why your method not very good at all.,the crowd must go with the Stadium container, get it?

because the arena don't go with a crowd and we hardly don't use it, use the arena ID must be better.

p.p.

As if you want to see the light in Da luz, open the file glares_158_3.lnx by notepad.change to line 2 <particleEffect name="glares_250_3" > to <particleEffect name="glares_158_3" >

When you mentioned: "open the file glares_158_3.lnx by notepad", what did you mean ?
I have made a lot of attempts to open this fx file .glares 158_3.lnx by notepad with no results !
I clicked right click but there is no option for open by notepad.
Any help on this ?
JimmySak is offline   Reply With Quote