Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > Management Games > Other Management Games > Older Championship Manager Titles Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 21-08-2007, 05:50:AM   #1
almeyda88
Club Supporter

almeyda88 is on a distinguished road
Champioship Manager 2

Can anyone tell me if it is possible to get the campioship manager 97/98, with the 8 different leagues, online? If so where can I get it?
Thanks
almeyda88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2007, 06:37:PM   #2
Tom
That Nice Guy

Tom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now
Do you mean can you find it online? If so, then no, basically because SI still own the rights it isnt abandonware, so it's still not free.

If you mean, can you get CM97/98 online, then yes you can, i did it a lot back in the day. I think it involves a lot of giving your IP to people and well... a lot of hard work.

Into my heart an air that kills
From yon far country blows:
What are those blue remembered hills,
What spires, what farms are those?

That is the land of lost content,
I see it shining plain,
The happy highways where I went
And cannot come again.

Tom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2007, 09:16:PM   #3
ļאָ
Fan Favourite

ļאָ has much to be proud ofļאָ has much to be proud ofļאָ has much to be proud ofļאָ has much to be proud ofļאָ has much to be proud ofļאָ has much to be proud ofļאָ has much to be proud ofļאָ has much to be proud ofļאָ has much to be proud ofļאָ has much to be proud of
If he comes back with a reply saying he's found a link for CM and other warez game Im gonna shoot him

Anyway, NO, you cannot get the game online for free. You can play with it if you do have it, but you have to share your ip with those you want to play, so if you dont really know them, its a no-no recommendation from me.
Old 24-08-2007, 09:54:AM   #4
Tom
That Nice Guy

Tom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now
I disagree, i did it a number of times with people i did'nt know (that sounds so wrong) and it was just fine, people should have a little faith.

Oh, and to be honest, while i'm not advocating it, if you find it for free online then good luck to you, the game costs about £2 anyway so i doubt SI really mind that much.

I see it shining plain,
And cannot come again.

Old 24-08-2007, 11:29:AM   #5
ļאָ
Fan Favourite

ļאָ has much to be proud ofļאָ has much to be proud ofļאָ has much to be proud ofļאָ has much to be proud ofļאָ has much to be proud ofļאָ has much to be proud ofļאָ has much to be proud ofļאָ has much to be proud ofļאָ has much to be proud ofļאָ has much to be proud of
I wouldn't give my address to a complete stranger, so I also wouldn't give my "digital" address. Anyway, its a completely different issue anyway and slightly off topic.
Old 29-08-2007, 04:15:PM   #6
almeyda88
Club Supporter

almeyda88 is on a distinguished road
I want to order online. Can someone tell me a link were I can order it?
almeyda88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2007, 04:23:PM   #7
Tom
That Nice Guy

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Championship.../dp/B00005NIVD

?

I see it shining plain,
And cannot come again.