Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > Management Games > Other Management Games > Older Championship Manager Titles Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 21-11-2006, 01:42:PM   #1
.::John::.
Starting XI

.::John::. is on a distinguished road
01/02 Memory error

Alrite lads?

trying to install 01/02 on my xp comp for the first time for a bit of old skool action, but I keep getting an out of memory error when starting a new game. How the hell do I fix this. Apparently you can do something with qfixapp which is apparently in the windows application compatibilty toolkit, but I've downloaded the toolkit and I'm damned if I can find it. Any ideas?
.::John::. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2006, 06:15:PM   #2
rpvankasteren
Fan Favourite

rpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud of
I had that same error. My way of solving it was to install win98 on a seperate partition of my hard disk. Not a very convenient way, but I couldn't find any other way myself.
rpvankasteren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2006, 10:51:PM   #3
.::John::.
Starting XI

.::John::. is on a distinguished road
meh the hell with that. just went out and bought fm07 instead. gonny b skint again, this being a student business isn't all its cracked up to be you know
.::John::. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2006, 06:23:PM   #4
Tom
That Nice Guy

Tom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now
if you're still interested, search on the SICommunity forums, i'd expect theyll have someone asking the same thing.

CM0102 > FM07 on laptops.

Into my heart an air that kills
From yon far country blows:
What are those blue remembered hills,
What spires, what farms are those?

That is the land of lost content,
I see it shining plain,
The happy highways where I went
And cannot come again.

Tom is offline   Reply With Quote