Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > Management Games > Other Management Games > Older Championship Manager Titles Forum

View Poll Results: Will you still play CM?
No, I'll be playing FM all the time 13 48.15%
Yes, but I'll be playing CM only once in a while 10 37.04%
Yes, I'll stick on CM and never play FM 4 14.81%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average. Display Modes
Old 28-10-2004, 05:54:AM   #14
TottiNZidaneR#1
Senior Squad

TottiNZidaneR#1 is on a distinguished road
I wont be playing CM anymore, everysnice the FM demo came out i havnt played CM and i dont plan on starting to play it any time soon.
TottiNZidaneR#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2004, 03:21:PM   #15
rpvankasteren
Fan Favourite

rpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by Zlatan
Nah I don't think anyone can get arsed to make an update for 01/02 hejz.
Alex Sawzcuk already confirmed he's working on a new update for 01/02. His last update, from june this year, can be found at http://www.football-manager-addicts.tk/.
rpvankasteren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2004, 11:15:PM   #16
Sir Calumn

CM01/02 was the last of the great CM's.

FM is a vast improvement on CM4 and 03/04 though.
Old 29-10-2004, 11:16:PM   #17
Sir Calumn

Quote:
Originally posted by rpvankasteren
Swap it for FM
If only........
Old 19-03-2005, 08:01:PM   #18
Zlatan
Fan Favourite

Zlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud of
Just to kick this forum/thread up again...how much of you ppl actually are still playing CM 03/04. I must admit I still play it every now and then

"Mijn hart is rood zwart rood met drie witte kruisjes in het midden"
Zlatan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2005, 11:59:PM   #19
rpvankasteren
Fan Favourite

rpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud of
I've played it only once since FM 2005 was released.
To compare, I've played 01/02 4 times since FM 2005 was released.
rpvankasteren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2005, 12:14:AM   #20
Tom
That Nice Guy

Tom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now
none, and ive played 0102 twice since FM was released

TROD.

Into my heart an air that kills
From yon far country blows:
What are those blue remembered hills,
What spires, what farms are those?

That is the land of lost content,
I see it shining plain,
The happy highways where I went
And cannot come again.

Tom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2005, 02:56:AM   #21
PSVFOREVER
Fan Favourite

PSVFOREVER is just really nicePSVFOREVER is just really nicePSVFOREVER is just really nicePSVFOREVER is just really nicePSVFOREVER is just really nice
played CM03/04 1 time, and I also played CM01/02 1 time
I had to get up in the morning at ten o'clock at night, half an hour before I went to bed, eat a lump of freezing cold poison, work twenty-nine hours a day down mill, and pay mill owner for letting us work there, and when we got home, our Dad would murder us in cold blood, each night, and dance about on our graves singing "Hallelujah." But you try and tell the young people of today that... and they won't believe ya'.
PSVFOREVER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2005, 06:07:PM   #22
Rocky
Forza Suarez! (ps brotha can you spare a dime?)

Rocky is a glorious beacon of lightRocky is a glorious beacon of lightRocky is a glorious beacon of lightRocky is a glorious beacon of lightRocky is a glorious beacon of light
i actually played CM4 twice
Rocky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2005, 07:07:PM   #23
Tom
That Nice Guy

Tom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now
did you decide to miss CM0304 out? or did you play CM4 to make FM seem better than it actually is?

TROD.

Into my heart an air that kills
From yon far country blows:
What are those blue remembered hills,
What spires, what farms are those?

That is the land of lost content,
I see it shining plain,
The happy highways where I went
And cannot come again.

Tom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2005, 11:01:PM   #24
Rocky
Forza Suarez! (ps brotha can you spare a dime?)

Rocky is a glorious beacon of lightRocky is a glorious beacon of lightRocky is a glorious beacon of lightRocky is a glorious beacon of lightRocky is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by TROD
did you decide to miss CM0304 out? or did you play CM4 to make FM seem better than it actually is?

TROD.
of course to make FM look like the best
Rocky is offline   Reply With Quote