Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > Management Games > Other Management Games > Older Championship Manager Titles Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 26-02-2005, 03:38:AM   #1
Dannyo
Club Supporter

Dannyo is on a distinguished road
Problem before season is starting

Hi there !

Following problem:

Game: CM4
Version: 4.0.4

I just played my first pre-season with WSK (Austria, 2nd league) and now I'm on my first league match day.

When I want to proceed to the game a pop-up appears. It says that there will be a squad number selection screen after clicking on OK. And so there is.
I can now see my squad of 21 players including their numbers. When I proceed once more another pop-up comes up which asks for a confirmation.

When I confirm I don't get on the match screen but back again on the squad screen... I tried it several times but it's always the same procedure.

Sometimes I get back on my squad list, sometimes I see the squad list including the player's numbers(can be also edited) and sometimes I just get a blank screen with "Squad numbers to be decided" or so as a headline (but I can't see the players. Only if I click on "Proceed to game" 5 - 10 more times, I see the players again...)

Anyone got that problem too ?
Dannyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2005, 04:13:AM   #2
PSVFOREVER
Fan Favourite

PSVFOREVER is just really nicePSVFOREVER is just really nicePSVFOREVER is just really nicePSVFOREVER is just really nicePSVFOREVER is just really nice
Hmm, long time I played Cm4/Cm03/04. Has everybody got a number? if not, then it's obvious.

I think I can remember, after you confirmed, you would go back to the squad number selection and you have to press continue (or whatever is there) again.
I had to get up in the morning at ten o'clock at night, half an hour before I went to bed, eat a lump of freezing cold poison, work twenty-nine hours a day down mill, and pay mill owner for letting us work there, and when we got home, our Dad would murder us in cold blood, each night, and dance about on our graves singing "Hallelujah." But you try and tell the young people of today that... and they won't believe ya'.
PSVFOREVER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2005, 04:19:AM   #3
Dannyo
Club Supporter

Dannyo is on a distinguished road

Seems not to work...

When I click on continue I come back to the suqad list. It's just like a loop...

My suqad numbers are set, but the application always opens the "Deice suqad numbers" screen again. Although there isn't any player how needs a number anymore... everyone has got his number.
Dannyo is offline   Reply With Quote