Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > Off Topic Forums > SG Players Lounge

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 155 votes, 3.95 average. Display Modes
Old 25-04-2017, 09:23:AM   #6020
RobbieD_PL
Unreliable deceiver

RobbieD_PL has much to be proud ofRobbieD_PL has much to be proud ofRobbieD_PL has much to be proud ofRobbieD_PL has much to be proud ofRobbieD_PL has much to be proud ofRobbieD_PL has much to be proud ofRobbieD_PL has much to be proud ofRobbieD_PL has much to be proud ofRobbieD_PL has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to RobbieD_PL Send a message via Skype™ to RobbieD_PL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Didier Drogba View Post
Yeah she made strong overtures to him and he knocked her back...
So it's good enough for France, but not good enough for his precious EU-funded EP group? So the FN is too anti-semitic, but if they get into power it's all fine and dandy because Bannon is an acceptable human being?

Last edited by RobbieD_PL; 25-04-2017 at 09:25:AM.
RobbieD_PL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2017, 02:07:PM   #6021
Sir Didier Drogba
Head Official

Sir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobbieD_PL View Post
So it's good enough for France, but not good enough for his precious EU-funded EP group? So the FN is too anti-semitic, but if they get into power it's all fine and dandy because Bannon is an acceptable human being?
now that you've got your inane and illettered rant out, maybe we can go back to proper discussion.

Sent from my SM-J120FN using Tapatalk

Sir Didier Drogba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2017, 03:10:PM   #6022
RobbieD_PL
Unreliable deceiver

RobbieD_PL has much to be proud ofRobbieD_PL has much to be proud ofRobbieD_PL has much to be proud ofRobbieD_PL has much to be proud ofRobbieD_PL has much to be proud ofRobbieD_PL has much to be proud ofRobbieD_PL has much to be proud ofRobbieD_PL has much to be proud ofRobbieD_PL has much to be proud of
Quote:
now that you've got your inane and illettered rant out, maybe we can go back to proper discussion.

You do know that LCS also voted Brexit, right?

Proper discussion about what?

All nation-state democracies are equal, but some nation-state democracies are more equal than others.

White good, pigment bad.

National sovereignty - but if any institution in my own nation-state dares get in my way I'll eradicate it from the face of the earth.

Nigel's best friend in the media is the balanced and sincere reporting of Rupert Murdoch and his non-empire.
Old 25-04-2017, 05:44:PM   #6023
Sir Didier Drogba
Head Official

Sir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now
you're a fucking moron. like I said before you just repeat inane 'Facebook status' babble.

Old 25-04-2017, 11:35:PM   #6024
RobbieD_PL
Unreliable deceiver

Quote:
you're a fucking moron. like I said before you just repeat inane 'Facebook status' babble.
Go f*ck yourself, you f*ckface pussy faggot. Better yet, you can take whatever will be left of Britain and drive it off a cliff.
Old 25-04-2017, 11:38:PM   #6025
Sir Didier Drogba
Head Official

I'm surprised you haven't posted about how you want marine Le Pen to shit in your mouth

Old Yesterday, 09:21:AM   #6026
RobbieD_PL
Unreliable deceiver

Quote:
I'm surprised you haven't posted about how you want marine Le Pen to shit in your mouth
How about her niece?
Old Yesterday, 10:07:PM   #6027
RobbieD_PL
Unreliable deceiver

Mea Culpa

Old Today, 02:10:AM   #6028
Sepak
Cocaine

Sepak has a reputation beyond reputeSepak has a reputation beyond reputeSepak has a reputation beyond reputeSepak has a reputation beyond reputeSepak has a reputation beyond reputeSepak has a reputation beyond reputeSepak has a reputation beyond reputeSepak has a reputation beyond reputeSepak has a reputation beyond reputeSepak has a reputation beyond reputeSepak has a reputation beyond repute
I never understand what the fuck Robbie is on about.
Old Today, 06:26:PM   #6029
Sami 1999
Reserve Team

Sami 1999 could be mistaken for Xifio
Send a message via Skype™ to Sami 1999
Ya all high bitches

This is unacceptable!!! You have 24 hours to come clean and apologize and be all like "Sorry Andrei, won't happen again.. I messed up.. wanted it to be green.. etc"

If not I will do my own investigation and will show no mercy for the unfortunate soul. I already have a list of suspects.
http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=16056
Sami 1999 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 06:56:PM   #6030
Sir Didier Drogba
Head Official

Sami, bring some clarity to this den of surrealism