This site is sponsored by Southfield Carpet Cleaners located in Southfied Michigan. If you're looking for the best carpet cleaning SouthField, MI be sure to check them out. They offer full service carpet cleaning as well as upholstery cleaning at great prices.
Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > FIFA Series > Older FIFA Titles Forum > FIFA 2004 Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 17 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 06-01-2004, 11:20:PM   #53
Mindaugas
Youth Team

Mindaugas is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Mindaugas
fantastic it's working! jeee!
Old 06-01-2004, 11:25:PM   #54
c0bain
Club Supporter

c0bain is on a distinguished road
This CC is better than last CC but I got a problem when I add a player from the "Free Agente" file to a team or when I create a new player I cant add this player to team in Fifa 2004, For Example: I create Paul Gallagher to Blackburn and put in the Subs in the CC and I start a new Carreer and I want to put him in the First team and the player I substitute go to Reserve and Paul Gallagher still in the subs and the team has only 10 players. How I solve this ? because I cant play with new players only when I put them in the first team in the CC
c0bain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2004, 11:29:PM   #55
G2000
Youth Team

G2000 is on a distinguished road
That being the case would it be posible to create an installer (say using wise or smg similar) to install the files and prompt for a reboot after its done copying the files?
G2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2004, 11:45:PM   #56
espectro
Youth Team

espectro is on a distinguished road
Chau said that he is working to solve the problem of adding players, so lets give him some time...
Old 07-01-2004, 01:06:AM   #57
cwhein
Reserve Team

cwhein is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by cuzo
First of all ...What a great utility this is....very easy to use ...Many thanks for all the hard work put into it ....

My query is when I altered a team, changing the players stats and the team formation, I eagerly saved it and then started the game ....However when I checked my team none of the formation changes had been made in the game... I checked the players stats and they had altered , so I just changed the formation and starting 11 with Team Managagement....

Not sure if this is a bug...anyone else noticed this ?

If you had managed your team lineups/formation and saved the rosters in FIFA 2004 then you will see some conflicts after editing the database team lineups/formation. You may want to go and remove the Roster save file from your user folder and then check your edits for accuracy.
Old 07-01-2004, 01:24:AM   #58
[M u R i L L o]
Club Supporter

[M u R i L L o] is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to [M u R i L L o]
Well, i'm not sure, but I think that there is a bug about the 'League Level' and the carrer mode...

Ex: The Brazilian League level is 5, and we can't play carrer mode...OK. But If i cange it to 1, so i can choose this league in carrer mode.
But after choose my team, so the game just back to windows... and it happen with me and some friend who tryed the same feature...
[M u R i L L o] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2004, 01:32:AM   #59
dipbhattacharya
Youth Team

dipbhattacharya is on a distinguished road
Quote:
[i]

dipbhattacharya: no program can work out the sleeves problem. [/B]
U mean it is impossible in fifa2004 ?

I will be dead then
Old 07-01-2004, 02:03:AM   #60
Daz
Everyone's Favourite Diabetic

Daz is a splendid one to beholdDaz is a splendid one to beholdDaz is a splendid one to beholdDaz is a splendid one to beholdDaz is a splendid one to beholdDaz is a splendid one to beholdDaz is a splendid one to behold
imo i dont really care if the players have got long sleeves or short, but quite a few 'keepers have got long sleeve
Old 07-01-2004, 02:05:AM   #61
bambergrob
Club Supporter

bambergrob is on a distinguished road
I installed cc with winzip and ticket USE FOLDER NAMES and i installed it in a newly created folder and still it didn't start.
Old 07-01-2004, 02:48:AM   #62
Mindaugas
Youth Team

Mindaugas is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Mindaugas
i transfereg Barthez from MU to Marseille. in cc everything looked fine, but in the game... barthez didn't left and marseille rosters now has 8 subs! and gk position desapeard. marseille now has 3 Drogba's very interesting
well, but in general cc is good...
Old 07-01-2004, 02:50:AM   #63
c0bain
Club Supporter

c0bain is on a distinguished road
Hey anybody has the same problem ? When I create a new player or transfer from "Free Agent" to a new team I cant put him in the First team when I start a Career, and I cant buy too.
c0bain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2004, 03:37:AM   #64
cranky
Senior Squad

cranky is on a distinguished road
CHau! when I scrolled through the kit types of juve, I passed ''crowd A'' and immediately I got the message that there was a fatal error in cc2004.exe, and needed to be closed...

PLease fix it! because that those filea aren't edited ( the crowd files )
Old 07-01-2004, 03:37:AM   #65
Hakeem
Superman

Hakeem is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowHakeem is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowHakeem is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowHakeem is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowHakeem is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowHakeem is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowHakeem is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowHakeem is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowHakeem is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowHakeem is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowHakeem is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now
Send a message via ICQ to Hakeem
Quote:
Originally posted by dipbhattacharya
U mean it is impossible in fifa2004 ?

I will be dead then
yep. impossible last year. impossible this year.

"I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
Wil Wheaton - River Phoenix - Corey Feldman - Jerry O'Connell and Kiefer Sutherland

Stand by Me

Visit my Movies Blog
Visit my DVD Collection
MoviesOnline Contributor
Hakeem is offline   Reply With Quote