Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > FIFA Series > FIFA 16 Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-10-2015, 12:14:PM   #14
frisgon
Youth Team

frisgon is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackEmperor View Post
I meant I didn't add anything new on my own, only what was added in the squad update.

No idea, I don't know what it changes. But if MM changes the DB as well, it probably won't be compatible. I imported the players, playerloans, player_grudelove, previousteam, formations, teams and teamplayerlinks tables and added the new names from dcplayernames into the playernames table. If MM alters any of these, there will be problems I suppose.
Yes I understood; I was answering to the post above: in fact in yours there are 100 more players than db of last week. Good!

Is it possible to edit just the update? Is it in the documents folder but where?
frisgon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2015, 12:26:PM   #15
BlackEmperor
Youth Team

BlackEmperor is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by frisgon View Post
Yes I understood; I was answering to the post above: in fact in yours there are 100 more players than db of last week. Good!

Is it possible to edit just the update? Is it in the documents folder but where?
You can't edit those files, you can just export them via Internal Master 12. You'll find them in Documents/FIFA 16/0/FIFA 16. There are several folders with weird names, which have a DATA and an INDEX file. The DATA file is what you'll need, the difficulty just lies in finding the correct folder (especially if they have the same modification date).
BlackEmperor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2015, 07:43:PM   #16
BlackEmperor
Youth Team

I reuploaded the DB because regularcat informed me that you also have to update the default_teamsheets table. Not updating it didn't seem to have any visible, negative consequences yet, so in case you've started a career with the previous version, it should be safe to continue it. But for all others, you might want to use the new DB instead.

http://www.file-upload.net/download-...02015.rar.html
Old 06-10-2015, 04:14:PM   #17
Bendit
Youth Team

Bendit is on a distinguished road
Thanks BlackEmporer. Great work.
Bendit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2015, 04:23:PM   #18
frisgon
Youth Team

frisgon is on a distinguished road
Quote:
You can't edit those files, you can just export them via Internal Master 12. You'll find them in Documents/FIFA 16/0/FIFA 16. There are several folders with weird names, which have a DATA and an INDEX file. The DATA file is what you'll need, the difficulty just lies in finding the correct folder (especially if they have the same modification date).
Thank you!
frisgon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2015, 04:39:PM   #19
iard68
Reserve Team

iard68 has a spectacular aura aboutiard68 has a spectacular aura about
Thank you!

If you appreciate my work, please, put a "like" on my
i68Creations facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/i68Creations.
Thanks!
iard68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2015, 10:05:PM   #20
Gothlay
Youth Team

Gothlay is on a distinguished road
I have a question.

How is it possible that when I play with Origin offline with this updated database I always see old formations and starting elevens ?

On the other hand, if I play with Origin online it downloads squad updates, and it cancels my editing on the database (e.g. adboards relinking)...

Is that any way to solve this, letting me play with Origin offline but with correct rosters and updated squads ?

Thank you in advance.
Gothlay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2015, 10:45:PM   #21
bangus
Starting XI

bangus is just really nicebangus is just really nicebangus is just really nicebangus is just really nicebangus is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gothlay View Post
I have a question.

How is it possible that when I play with Origin offline with this updated database I always see old formations and starting elevens ?

On the other hand, if I play with Origin online it downloads squad updates, and it cancels my editing on the database (e.g. adboards relinking)...

Is that any way to solve this, letting me play with Origin offline but with correct rosters and updated squads ?

Thank you in advance.
If you plan on updating rosters for online play, then create two copies of your FIFA 16 folder, inside your Origin Games folder. Use one set of files for updating and online, and the other for offline play only.
bangus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2015, 11:58:AM   #22
thebaddie
Fifa Baddie

thebaddie will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gothlay View Post
I have a question.

Thank you in advance.
Go to Customise->Edit Squads->Reset all squads

this way you will use your edited DB
thebaddie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2015, 04:23:PM   #23
AlexSniffles77
Club Supporter

AlexSniffles77 is on a distinguished road
Could you maybe upload the DB of 16 oct?
AlexSniffles77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2015, 10:20:AM   #24
BlackEmperor
Youth Team

Might do today's DB this weekend.
Old 03-11-2015, 08:17:PM   #25
AlexSniffles77
Club Supporter

AlexSniffles77 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Might do today's DB this weekend.
ey man, I did the same way you extracted, except my formations are all messed up... Could you describe more in detail how you extraced a default DB and added the updated DB in it?
AlexSniffles77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 09:44:PM   #26
BlackEmperor
Youth Team

Did you export the formations table from the update via Internal Master, deleted the weird stuff at the end and imported it into your DB via DB Master?