This site is sponsored by Southfield Carpet Cleaners located in Southfied Michigan. If you're looking for the best carpet cleaning SouthField, MI be sure to check them out. They offer full service carpet cleaning as well as upholstery cleaning at great prices.
Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > FIFA Series > FIFA 13 Forum > FIFA 13 Support Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 17-12-2014, 06:29:AM   #1
Sami 1999
Reserve Team

Sami 1999 could be mistaken for Xifio
Send a message via Skype™ to Sami 1999
How to change aspect ratio?

Normally, aspect ratio automatically matches if you choose the correct resolution. But if I use a 4:3 resolution like 800x600 then how to change the aspect ratio to 16:9 without changing resolution? I tried to change the aspect ratio value from fifasetup.ini but nothing happens. In FIFA 11 if you use desktop resolution to 16:9 like 1920x1080 or whatever it can be, and use game resolution to 4:3 res like 640x480- then it becomes automatically 16:9 aspect ratio, even with 4:3 resolutions.

But none of this things worked on FIFA 12/13. Can anyone please tell me how to do it? Or there is no way to do it from FIFA 12?

This is unacceptable!!! You have 24 hours to come clean and apologize and be all like "Sorry Andrei, won't happen again.. I messed up.. wanted it to be green.. etc"

If not I will do my own investigation and will show no mercy for the unfortunate soul. I already have a list of suspects.
http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=16056
Sami 1999 is offline   Reply With Quote