This site is sponsored by Southfield Carpet Cleaners located in Southfied Michigan. If you're looking for the best carpet cleaning SouthField, MI be sure to check them out. They offer full service carpet cleaning as well as upholstery cleaning at great prices.
Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > FIFA Series > FIFA 15 Forum > FIFA 15 Editing Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 14-09-2014, 03:48:PM   #27
regularcat
Manager

regularcat is a jewel in the roughregularcat is a jewel in the roughregularcat is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by krisaju95 View Post
true. Broadcast camera makes the game feel all the more realistic but does make it a lot harder when on manual directions. Tele Broadcast is the next best thing.
i play on coop zoomed in just a bit, closest i could get to resemble broadcast from FIFA 14.
Old 14-09-2014, 04:02:PM   #28
dissectionalone
Senior Squad

dissectionalone has a spectacular aura aboutdissectionalone has a spectacular aura about
I agree with you guys, even though I'm quite enjoying the camera thus far actually.
anyone tried hexing the bh and test edits to the db yet? I've noticed that the tables are pretty similar to last year... Players table has a couple columns reordered and teams table has 2 columns added (right and left free kick takers I believe)
dissectionalone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2014, 04:30:PM   #29
regularcat
Manager

regularcat is a jewel in the roughregularcat is a jewel in the roughregularcat is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by dissectionalone View Post
I agree with you guys, even though I'm quite enjoying the camera thus far actually.
anyone tried hexing the bh and test edits to the db yet? I've noticed that the tables are pretty similar to last year... Players table has a couple columns reordered and teams table has 2 columns added (right and left free kick takers I believe)
i haven't but i am going to do my usual as far as unlicensed leagues and teams go then i want to add the brasilierao back into FIFA.

I WANT YOUR HELP IN DOING SO.

i will handle the compdata and logos, i can get kits from emi and will need your help updating squads and ratings.
Old 14-09-2014, 04:32:PM   #30
MrRonald2796
Youth Team

MrRonald2796 will become famous soon enough
The Portuguese League is almost fully licensed this year, Maritimo was the only club that couldn't get licensed (again)

And the Serie B is unlicensed at his best once again
Old 14-09-2014, 04:33:PM   #31
regularcat
Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRonald2796 View Post
The Portuguese League is almost fully licensed this year, Maritimo was the only club that couldn't get licensed (again)

And the Serie B is unlicensed at his best once again
i have all the logos i need to fix the unlicensed teams, i'll take care of the language files.

as soon as the final is released i'll get to work.
Old 14-09-2014, 05:46:PM   #32
dissectionalone
Senior Squad

dissectionalone has a spectacular aura aboutdissectionalone has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by regularcat View Post
i haven't but i am going to do my usual as far as unlicensed leagues and teams go then i want to add the brasilierao back into FIFA.

I WANT YOUR HELP IN DOING SO.

i will handle the compdata and logos, i can get kits from emi and will need your help updating squads and ratings.
The only tricky part I guess would be the ratings, but I'll do the updates using the tables I've exported and check the db, maybe using scouser's patch importer.

There were quite a handful of rumours about the Brasileirão, specially after people noticed that the teamkits table on the demo contained all the 20 teams (which may not mean anything, considering the base code and elements are probably pretty dated. I've mentioned this to scouser a little while back, I wouldn't be surprised to see the skin texture decals used for tattoos featured in FIFA Online 3, present in the full version of Fifa 15. another hint about the "age" of the demo build is the absence of the sleeve patches as seen on the WC 2014 game)
Anyways, back to the rumours, one of the producers that is part of the EA's team for Brazil mentioned they've been increasing their efforts towards that market and mentioned the creation of the aforementioned team and the work in tandem with the folks who lent their voices for the PT-BR commentary of the game. Also according to him, a lot of folks high up in hierarchy were set on sorting that stuff out. It turned out that due to a reinterpretation of the laws, EA had chosen not to use the teams, as the fact that Brazilian players rights are not under FIFpro jurisdiction, a fact which up until this year wasn't causing much problem... My guess is some of those not so skilled players' lawyers saw an opportunity to get some extra income and tried to strongarm EA.
That producer said they are willing to pay what's needed but they are not exactly aware of who they should hand the money to.
Quite a mess lol.
dissectionalone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2014, 05:55:PM   #33
krisaju95
Manager

krisaju95 has a spectacular aura aboutkrisaju95 has a spectacular aura aboutkrisaju95 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by regularcat View Post
i play on coop zoomed in just a bit, closest i could get to resemble broadcast from FIFA 14.
I see. Never tried that. I'll have a look. Thanks for the info

krisaju95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2014, 07:07:PM   #34
V.K
Starting XI

V.K will become famous soon enoughV.K will become famous soon enough
I really hope Jenkey comes up with his File Loader again this year. Modding without regenerating has been amazing in fifa 14.
V.K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2014, 07:04:PM   #35
kamaka
Youth Team

kamaka is on a distinguished road
Awesome
kamaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2014, 10:02:PM   #36
MrRonald2796
Youth Team

MrRonald2796 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by LUKEID View Post
So Arouca,Belenenses,Boavista,Estoril,Gil Vicente,Moreirense and Penafiel are licensed?

Yup

Old 15-09-2014, 10:33:PM   #37
Persee
Youth Team

Persee is on a distinguished road
^
Yeahhhh Penafiel licensed great. Alireza Haghighi ftwww
Persee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2014, 12:06:AM   #38
iard68
Reserve Team

iard68 has a spectacular aura aboutiard68 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by ::..Federico Debla..:: View Post
Bro, you know better than me than CL.INI, RNA.INI and that sort of settings always worked from Demo to Final versions.

Nevertheless, I'm not worried or anything. I just would love to be able to tweak the cameras, that's it. Not sweating.
This year, I think, CL.INI will never works because...
it doesn't exists in the game (demo) files!

The only useful .ini I've found is RNA.INI.
Some settings on this file works (with reference removed obviously),
but not the broadcast camera ones (it seems!)

If you appreciate my work, please, put a "like" on my
i68Creations facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/i68Creations.
Thanks!
iard68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2014, 12:11:AM   #39
regularcat
Manager

rna.ini or user.ini usually but cl.ini works because my 10 minute halves works in a cl.ini file.

Tags
editing, fifa 15