Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > FIFA Series > FIFA 13 Forum > FIFA 13 Support Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-07-2013, 04:35:PM   #1
STREAML1NE
Club Supporter

STREAML1NE is on a distinguished road
Editing Budget With CM13

When I try to edit the budget of teams for career mode the values never save. I can edit kits and transfer players but when I try change the transfer budgets they don't save.

Help anyone?

inb4 regularcat asks if i've searched the forum. I have.
Old 12-07-2013, 06:44:PM   #2
bangus
Starting XI

bangus is just really nicebangus is just really nicebangus is just really nicebangus is just really nicebangus is just really nice
Simple, easy way that works 100% of the time... Export the teams table in the db using DBM 12; open the table with Excel; edit; import the table back into the db and save. No need to regenerate. Also, there's a save trick that sometimes works with CM 13. After editing, switch from the Generic tab to the Roster tab or Formation tab, then save.
bangus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 09:03:PM   #3
STREAML1NE
Club Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bangus View Post
Simple, easy way that works 100% of the time... Export the teams table in the db using DBM 12; open the table with Excel; edit; import the table back into the db and save. No need to regenerate. Also, there's a save trick that sometimes works with CM 13. After editing, switch from the Generic tab to the Roster tab or Formation tab, then save.
I tried both of your suggested solutions and neither worked.
Old 12-07-2013, 10:19:PM   #4
bangus
Starting XI

bangus is just really nicebangus is just really nicebangus is just really nicebangus is just really nicebangus is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by STREAML1NE View Post
I tried both of your suggested solutions and neither worked.
Impossible. Editing the db by exporting tables using DBM 12 and opening/editing with Excel works every time. You're doing something wrong.
Old 12-07-2013, 10:21:PM   #5
STREAML1NE
Club Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bangus View Post
Impossible. Editing the db by exporting tables using DBM 12 and opening/editing with Excel works every time. You're doing something wrong.
I edited it in Excel and it shows up as the correct value in DB12 but when I go in game nothing changed.
Old 12-07-2013, 11:52:PM   #6
bangus
Starting XI

Quote:
Originally Posted by STREAML1NE View Post
I edited it in Excel and it shows up as the correct value in DB12 but when I go in game nothing changed.
So you're editing the db correctly, that's a good start. Your problem is you haven't installed the edited db correctly. Or you haven't deleted your old Squads save file, and so the game is reading from that and not your edited db.

Your edited db should be located: Origin Games / FIFA 13 / Game / data.
Old Squads save files (and any Squads update files) that need to be deleted are located: Documents / FIFA 13.

If you're still having an issue, you could upload the db to Mediafire then PM me the link. I can install it in my game to make sure it works.

Last edited by bangus; 12-07-2013 at 11:57:PM.