This site is sponsored by Southfield Carpet Cleaners located in Southfied Michigan. If you're looking for the best carpet cleaning SouthField, MI be sure to check them out. They offer full service carpet cleaning as well as upholstery cleaning at great prices.
Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > FIFA Series > FIFA 13 Forum > FIFA 13 Support Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 25-07-2013, 12:52:PM   #14
bangus
Starting XI

bangus is just really nicebangus is just really nicebangus is just really nicebangus is just really nicebangus is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by VizualDze View Post
So the first step would be to load up the teamplayerlinks file via DBM 12?
For future reference: The teamplayerlinks table lists players by team, so once you locate your team id, you'll be able to see every player on your team listed by position and player id. If you want to edit specific players' equipment etc., open the players table and locate the player by his player id.
bangus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2014, 05:28:PM   #15
MBOYD1989
Club Supporter

MBOYD1989 is on a distinguished road
Looking for help pls :(!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VizualDze View Post
Hey guys I was wondering if any of the FIFA editing tools allow to you edit the look of youth players you scout in your career mode? I'm really just looking to give them the tech-fit tops which isn't an in-game option.
Hi there, I'm looking for help like a walkthrough on how to unlock all the boots I have most of them I'm just missing the main ones I want and that's The Red & Blue. Also the yellow & white F50s. I don't have an internet connection only on my iPhone. I'm just wondering how to do this ( if there is a way to get all the boots ) it's my own player I made on career mode. I play offline career mode because I don't have the internet on my ps3 is there a way to do this ? Can someone help me please? Get back to me ASAP please.
MBOYD1989 is offline   Reply With Quote