Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > FIFA Series > FIFA 13 Forum > FIFA 13 Support Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 18-05-2013, 11:38:PM   #1
peterbanks
Youth Team

peterbanks is an unknown quantity at this point
ModdingWay Mod Needs Some Help

Hey guys I'm a moderator over at ModdingWay. I don't know if many of you know but Ariel the creator of the ModdingWay mod is seriously ill and has been for a while now. It's quite probable that he may not return at all as his health obviously comes first.
The last update Ariel released has got an Issue which seriously impairs the game currently. In update 1.8.4 Ariel added the Asian cup of nations, this seems to have caused certain Asian players to leave for international duty and then never be playable again so they're constantly on international duty. An example is Kagawa of Man Utd leaving in Oct of first season and then never being available for selection again (he has ball next to his name all the time from then on)
I would like to ask if any of you guys would be kind enough to have a look at this problem and possibly come up with a fix for it. Here are the two files you'll need to look over the issue.

http://www.moddingway.com/file/33541.html
http://www.moddingway.com/file/33892.html

Thanks in advance.
ModdingWay Staff.
peterbanks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2013, 12:15:AM   #2
regularcat
Manager

regularcat is a jewel in the roughregularcat is a jewel in the roughregularcat is a jewel in the rough
the way you moderators are over at that forum banning members for absolutely nothing and members coming here complaining about most likely won't get you much help.

my suggestion is to not add something to game you don't know how to add.

i know i have no interest in the patch so i won't be helping but if someone else decides to lend you a helping hand then so be it.

good luck.
regularcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2013, 12:44:AM   #3
peterbanks
Youth Team

You think the moderators add things into the game?.......XD ok. Thanks for your assessment on our moderating. It's of course based on the opinions of disgruntled ex members, which can always be trusted, no bias going on whatsoever.
You commented on something you claim to have no interest in, strange. Definitely didn't expect a troll post from you.
Old 19-05-2013, 02:27:AM   #4
regularcat
Manager

regularcat is a jewel in the roughregularcat is a jewel in the roughregularcat is a jewel in the rough
it's not a troll post, it's reality.

you say disgruntled, they seem to be good members of the community and are respectful when here, not sure why they would be banned over there.

whether or not i am interested doesn't mean that i can't post in the topic.

i posted because i find it funny that moderators of the moddingway forums are not editors and have no idea how to fix their own patches, it is rather comical in my eyes.

and to answer your "You think the moderators add things into the game?" question, yes i do, all 3 of the forum moderators of the fifa editing forum all add things to everyone's games.

fyi, i am not making an assessment of anything at your forums, i do not visit them so i can't tell you i can trust anyone's word.

Last edited by regularcat; 19-05-2013 at 02:30:AM.
Old 19-05-2013, 10:25:AM   #5
zico99
Senior Squad

zico99 is on a distinguished road
RIP Moddingway Mod.
RIP Ariel
RIP Fuckin' moddingway forum moderators.
zico99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2013, 11:45:AM   #6
masiete09
Club Supporter

masiete09 is on a distinguished road
RIP peterbanks aka SIA bouncer.. RIP Moddingway MOD.. By the way, some of us here even we're forum members know how to edit the mod and patches. We are just asking some help from some moderators and admin.. Thanks to regularcat.. your the best..

Last edited by masiete09; 19-05-2013 at 11:54:AM.
masiete09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2013, 02:25:PM   #7
zico99
Senior Squad

zico99 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by masiete09 View Post
rip peterbanks aka sia bouncer.. Rip moddingway mod.. by the way, some of us here even we're forum members know how to edit the mod and patches. We are just asking some help from some moderators and admin.. Thanks to regularcat.. Your the best..
rip : Rot in pieces :d
zico99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2013, 05:51:PM   #8
Astristul
Reserve Team

Astristul is on a distinguished road
I hope Ariel will get well soon!

Download RLSP FIFAM 10!
Astristul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2013, 08:57:PM   #9
peterbanks
Youth Team

Yes regularcat, we miss members like masiete terribly with his respectful attitude and high level of maturity. You're welcome to babysit these clowns. I'm a bouncer by trade and I don't care to deal with infantile mugs online as well as in the nightclub XD

zico is like your version of Brick from Anchorman eh? just shouts out inane comments.

Thanks Astristul

Last edited by peterbanks; 19-05-2013 at 08:59:PM.
Old 19-05-2013, 11:56:PM   #10
regularcat
Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterbanks View Post
Yes regularcat, we miss members like masiete terribly with his respectful attitude and high level of maturity. You're welcome to babysit these clowns. I'm a bouncer by trade and I don't care to deal with infantile mugs online as well as in the nightclub XD

zico is like your version of Brick from Anchorman eh? just shouts out inane comments.

Thanks Astristul
yea their comments were a bit uncalled for, ariel is a good man.

i never seen anchorman, i can't stand will ferrell, zico is out of control.
Old 20-05-2013, 12:12:AM   #11
Sepak
Cocaine

Sepak has a reputation beyond reputeSepak has a reputation beyond reputeSepak has a reputation beyond reputeSepak has a reputation beyond reputeSepak has a reputation beyond reputeSepak has a reputation beyond reputeSepak has a reputation beyond reputeSepak has a reputation beyond reputeSepak has a reputation beyond reputeSepak has a reputation beyond reputeSepak has a reputation beyond repute
yeah, zico is a conflictive man
Sepak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2013, 10:09:AM   #12
Astristul
Reserve Team

Astristul is on a distinguished road
I have a question. I see that your problem is with 1.8.2 and 1.8.4 versions of the MW addon. If I use an earlier version I guess everything should work fine, right? As well as if I won't use any asian player in my team?

Download RLSP FIFAM 10!
Astristul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2013, 02:50:PM   #13
peterbanks
Youth Team

The problem has been fixed Astristul. The Asian qualification for the World Cup has been reset to the default EA system and so the new Asian teams Ariel added will no longer be able to qualify for the World Cup, they will however all be able to play in the Asian Cup he added. This is in career mode.