Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > FIFA Series > FIFA 13 Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-12-2012, 09:58:PM   #14
Bubble Gum
Youth Team

Bubble Gum is on a distinguished road
I've exported those tables, but now CM gives an error after selecting of lan.db. An error (wrong value) is in those files:

в System.DateTime.Add(Double value, Int32 scale)
в FifaLibrary13.FifaUtil.ConvertToDate(Int32 gregorian)
в FifaLibrary13.Player.FillFromPlayerloans(Record r)
в FifaLibrary13.PlayerList.FillFromPlayerloans(Table t)
в FifaLibrary13.PlayerList.Load(DbFile fifaDbFile)
в FifaLibrary13.FifaEnvironment.LoadLists(EFifaObjec ts fifaObjects)
в FifaLibrary13.FifaEnvironment.LoadLists()
в FifaLibrary13.FifaEnvironment.Open(ToolStripStatus Label statusBar)
в CreationMaster.MainForm.Open()
в CreationMaster.MainForm.openSelectAllToolStripMenu Item_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
в System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.RaiseEvent(Obje ct key, EventArgs e)
в System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripMenuItem.OnClick(Eve ntArgs e)
в System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleClick(Eve ntArgs e)
в System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleMouseUp(M ouseEventArgs e)
в System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.FireEventIntera ctive(EventArgs e, ToolStripItemEventType met)
в System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.FireEvent(Event Args e, ToolStripItemEventType met)
в System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.OnMouseUp(MouseEven tArgs mea)
в System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripDropDown.OnMouseUp(M ouseEventArgs mea)
в System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
в System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
в System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Mes sage& m)
в System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.WndProc(Message& m)
в System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripDropDown.WndProc(Mes sage& m)
в System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.O nMessage(Message& m)
в System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.W ndProc(Message& m)
в System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
Bubble Gum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 11:13:PM   #15
bangus
Starting XI

bangus is just really nicebangus is just really nicebangus is just really nicebangus is just really nicebangus is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubble Gum View Post
I've exported those tables, but now CM gives an error after selecting of lan.db.
You don't select lan.db when opening the db with CM 13. That's not even an option in the latest version. Choose Open - Select all (13).
bangus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 12:18:AM   #16
regularcat
Manager

regularcat is a jewel in the roughregularcat is a jewel in the roughregularcat is a jewel in the rough
the squads data is not on the same order as the database data, if you do not copy it to the correct locations the game will crash.
regularcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 01:19:PM   #17
Bubble Gum
Youth Team

I don't understand you guys . I know how to open DB with CM and I've selected all. I select main fodder of the FIFA, then db-meta, after that ng_db, next lan. db and after that CM crashes.

Reg, I did everything like bangus said but CM still crashes.

And what about you guys? Is everything OK or the game still crashes? We have to find what we are doing wrong.
Old 07-12-2012, 03:22:PM   #18
bangus
Starting XI

bangus is just really nicebangus is just really nicebangus is just really nicebangus is just really nicebangus is just really nice
Quote:
I don't understand you guys . I know how to open DB with CM and I've selected all. I select main fodder of the FIFA, then db-meta, after that ng_db, next lan. db and after that CM crashes.

Reg, I did everything like bangus said but CM still crashes.

And what about you guys? Is everything OK or the game still crashes? We have to find what we are doing wrong.
You use DBM 12 to open the tables. Not sure why you're even using CM 12/13, that tool can't edit what you need to edit here.

Like I said, I was sucessful in transferring the data from tables in the squad save, to the db. After that, I was able to start FIFA 13. It was only when I tried to start a game that it crashed. It's no doubt an issue with more of the tables, but it's not something I'm interested in spending time testing. I never use squad updates, I have my own db I use.
Old 07-12-2012, 09:13:PM   #19
Bubble Gum
Youth Team

Look, ewerything works nice, I managed to start the game and play match. Hope that after relise of CS or other tool I will be able to use this DB. The problem is that now CM gives an error, so editing is impossible.

Any way, I hope that it will work in future. Thank's for help and good luck in FIFA edeting !
Old 07-12-2012, 09:17:PM   #20
bangus
Starting XI

Quote:
Look, ewerything works nice, I managed to start the game and play match.
Which tables from the squad file did you transfer to the db, to get it to work?
Old 07-12-2012, 09:47:PM   #21
Bubble Gum
Youth Team

Players, teamplayerlinks, teams, formations, player_grudgelove, formupdate, playerloans and previosteam. Everything works good, but new players don't have names and jerseynames. I've transfered dcplayernames, but the game crashes when I try to select teams from some countries. But Sydney FC, for example, works without problems. If names are the last problem, we can just edit them directly into the editing tool. Hope that it will work fine, not like CM 12.5 .
Old 07-12-2012, 09:55:PM   #22
Bubble Gum
Youth Team

No, some countries still don't work . It's just a waste of time... I don't know the reason why I can't select England, Germany or Spain....
Old 08-12-2012, 05:00:PM   #23
Bubble Gum
Youth Team

Update: I have tryed different combinations and realised that the problem is in teams table. I don't export it and now everything works good, BUT... Arsenal don't work! This is the last defective team! I think that it is caused by formations table, but I am not sure.

P.S. Of course, if we don't export teams table free kick takers are wrong.

If I find a problem, 2 difficulties will remain:

1) Some new players don't have surnames and jerseynames.

2) Free kick takers are wrong.

Anyway it will be a good result. If anyone have an opportunity and wish to help me, you are wellcome!

Last edited by Bubble Gum; 08-12-2012 at 05:05:PM.
Old 08-12-2012, 06:17:PM   #24
Bubble Gum
Youth Team

I've found the problem! Teamplayerlinks has a LOT of empty links. We can just delete them and now everything works correct!

Now we have only 2 small difficulties that I've mentioned in the post above.

Last edited by Bubble Gum; 08-12-2012 at 07:47:PM.
Old 04-01-2013, 11:58:PM   #25
BlackEmperor
Youth Team

BlackEmperor is on a distinguished road
Just to bump this thread up, I've tried it out now as well.
Everything works fine except for the new player names. Which is a shame because there are so many new players. It will likely work if we change the name IDs. Instead of starting at 29000 or so, they should start one after the last ID in the playernames table. Maybe some kind of search & replace feature could help, I'm not too familiar with Excel.

By the way, didn't know that the squads were updated today again... so I have to do everything again anyway.
BlackEmperor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 02:19:PM   #26
BlackEmperor
Youth Team

BlackEmperor is on a distinguished road
It worked! You can't let the names have an ID of 29000 and above, you'll have to give them lower IDs which come after the last original ID in playernames. 21763 is the first one.
Then you'll have to change the firstname/lastname/commonname/jerseyname IDs in the players table as well. It works best by simply using Excel. Substract 21763 from 29000 and you'll get 7237. Write it into a free column, copy it and delete it again. Sort the table by firstname/lastname/commonname/jerseyname (the one you want to edit), then highlight everything from 29000 onwards and then use that substract feature. It will automatically substract 7237 (the number you've copied) from every number in the column and you should get the correct IDs. Repeat that for every names column and finally sort the table again by player ID. Import the table again and the names of the new players will be displayed.
BlackEmperor is offline   Reply With Quote