This site is sponsored by Southfield Carpet Cleaners located in Southfied Michigan. If you're looking for the best carpet cleaning SouthField, MI be sure to check them out. They offer full service carpet cleaning as well as upholstery cleaning at great prices.
Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > FIFA Series > Older FIFA Titles Forum > FIFA 08 Forum

View Poll Results: resolution
contact with webmaster 10 33.33%
burn in a hell 10 33.33%
kill some cats 4 13.33%
1 and 5 6 20.00%
Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 9 votes, 3.56 average. Display Modes
Old 18-08-2008, 12:59:AM   #14
Arnau
NGR LVR

Arnau is nearly as awesome as PeleArnau is nearly as awesome as PeleArnau is nearly as awesome as PeleArnau is nearly as awesome as PeleArnau is nearly as awesome as PeleArnau is nearly as awesome as PeleArnau is nearly as awesome as PeleArnau is nearly as awesome as PeleArnau is nearly as awesome as PeleArnau is nearly as awesome as PeleArnau is nearly as awesome as Pele
that thing of the sign remember me the sirs obsesions with the marines moustaches but dont care if they lost a car with material hislef.
Old 18-08-2008, 01:00:AM   #15
SlowHand
Starting XI

SlowHand will become famous soon enoughSlowHand will become famous soon enough
Send a message via ICQ to SlowHand Send a message via MSN to SlowHand
i've just answered you arnau

DO NOT LOOK FOR ME ON MSN UNLESS IS EXTREMELY NECESSARY. Thx
SlowHand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2008, 01:03:AM   #16
Arnau
NGR LVR

Arnau is nearly as awesome as PeleArnau is nearly as awesome as PeleArnau is nearly as awesome as PeleArnau is nearly as awesome as PeleArnau is nearly as awesome as PeleArnau is nearly as awesome as PeleArnau is nearly as awesome as PeleArnau is nearly as awesome as PeleArnau is nearly as awesome as PeleArnau is nearly as awesome as PeleArnau is nearly as awesome as Pele
okey better i delete the sign because maybe i will get a ban (?) XDD
Old 18-08-2008, 01:05:AM   #17
abyPREDATOR
Senior Squad

abyPREDATOR can only hope to improve
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlowHand View Post
why would i?
coz you have a hug sig?
coz you're always in trouble?
coz you like anarchy? and you're always talking against somebody?

how many times did you used the "report post" tool to say something was wrong?
Are you kidding me or what ? I use it in the soccer forum but who cared ???

One more thing , if anybody , I mean anybody , feels that I ever offended him , or made him fell like the last man in this world , or I judged him wrong and I made laugh of him and I made him feel miserably , please say it here , and I'll apologize to each one of you . I know you are many and I really want you to do this .

A lot of you called me an asshole , idiot , stupid romanian , rich son of a bitch , retard and the list can go on . Maybe you were right . Say it one more time so I can hear it better . I promise I'll apologize to each one of you and after this , I'll be 100% clean . I'll never fight with anybody again , and I'll never judge anybody wrong again and I'll resize my sig to 300x100 (if that's the most important thing in the world) , and I'll see what SlowHand will have to say against me anymore ...

Please remember and tell me every single thing I done wrong !!!
abyPREDATOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2008, 01:07:AM   #18
SlowHand
Starting XI

come on, i'm here coz you guys want to have a serious talk

we're not gonna ban you coz your sig, probably remove it, but there's no ban for that

anything else you guys wanna say to/about us?

i'm here
i'm listening
and we can improve this
come on, let's be serious

Old 18-08-2008, 01:09:AM   #19
Arnau
NGR LVR

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlowHand View Post
come on, i'm here coz you guys want to have a serious talk

we're not gonna ban you coz your sig, probably remove it, but there's no ban for that

anything else you guys wanna say to/about us?

i'm here
i'm listening
and we can improve this
come on, let's be serious
obviously i was joking.

ban fcbayernmuchen. You can find "him" in every thread requesting somefaces with awfulls pics (also in the boots ones lol) he just cant undersant inglish (only when you insult/talk about him)

Last edited by Arnau; 18-08-2008 at 01:12:AM.
Arnau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2008, 01:10:AM   #20
abyPREDATOR
Senior Squad

We were serious ...

What , you thought we were kidding when we said in the most of the time you guys (except Keg) are useful ?
Old 18-08-2008, 01:11:AM   #21
SlowHand
Starting XI

Quote:
Originally Posted by abyPREDATOR View Post
Are you kidding me or what ? I use it in the soccer forum but who cared ???

One more thing , if anybody , I mean anybody , feels that I ever offended him , or made him fell like the last man in this world , or I judged him wrong and I made laugh of him and I made him feel miserably , please say it here , and I'll apologize to each one of you . I know you are many and I really want you to do this .

A lot of you called me an asshole , idiot , stupid romanian , rich son of a bitch , retard and the list can go on . Maybe you were right . Say it one more time so I can hear it better . I promise I'll apologize to each one of you and after this , I'll be 100% clean . I'll never fight with anybody again , and I'll never judge anybody wrong again and I'll resize my sig to 300x100 (if that's the most important thing in the world) , and I'll see what SlowHand will have to say against me anymore ...

Please remember and tell me every single thing I done wrong !!!
if you use the report post thing on the soccer forum... is about the soccer mods, we're mods here in the fifa forums only, so, i'm sorry, but that's not my problem, you gotta talk to those mods

and is it coincidence that everytime i came here i found trouble and you in it?

i mean come on
just chill, the only thing that i request from you guys is to follow the rules, no insulting, no racism, sigs within it's size and requests in the requests thread, that's all

gonna go get smth to eat with my girl, tonight i'll come back and see if you guys have anything else to say
ok?

Old 18-08-2008, 01:14:AM   #22
Arnau
NGR LVR

i dont know how **** do it, but aby always feet the troll to diferent arguments than the original one. make yourself politic
Old 18-08-2008, 01:17:AM   #23
abyPREDATOR
Senior Squad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnau View Post
i dont know how **** do it, but aby always feet the troll to diferent arguments than the original one. make yourself politic
Sorry , but I didn't understood to much from what you said . Can you please write it in a different way or sumthin' ?
Old 18-08-2008, 01:24:AM   #24
Arnau
NGR LVR

Topacio says : hi, i wanna green ball

abypredator: i dont think so, but del piero deserves the golden ball.

get it ??
Old 18-08-2008, 01:26:AM   #25
abyPREDATOR
Senior Squad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnau View Post
Topacio says : hi, i wanna green ball

abypredator: i dont think so, but del piero deserves the golden ball.

get it ??
what can I do if he deserves it that was a good one =))
by the way , the conversation that Arnau presented , never took place :P

Oh , and who is Topacio ? =))
Old 18-08-2008, 03:01:AM   #26
Arnau
NGR LVR

it was an imaginary example of what you often do xD